Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy WW

Comments

• (sorry for so many posts)

and also i dont even think we should have to vote for mayor anymore. it should just be permi Nimrod since he definitely good.

Nimrod for mayor
  • I can see your logic dirty. but I'm wouldn't be that noob of a baddie..
    (Mod Note: I made my post ambiguous to an extent about how I would handle suicides. Debate it if you wish I'll make decisions on people as they come up)
    That's not a word.
    I think if you didn't lynch yesterday
    you need to vote today or get killed.

Vigilante plz hold your actions.
    u almost killed 3 people last night.

Also dole was the mayor but was not targeted by anyone.

Also. how do we interpret darius in the story

I noticed that!!
    And guess what dole was a baddie.
    I wouldn't out one if i was one.

Walls died from inactivity.

valhalla is also inactive And haven't been killed. makes me wonder.
    Also sky and joker are quiet . Too quiet.
  • I voted Dole (Who turned out to be bad) as well on the second day or whatever. I'm willing to concede that I may be wrong about Darius and that this may be one of those scenarios in previous games where good guys accidentally kill each other off so I'll remove my vote to lynch Darius and wait for Nimrod to reply.

Four bad guys down so there can't be more than 1 or 2 left.
  • I can see your logic dirty. but I'm wouldn't be that noob of a baddie..
    (Mod Note: I made my post ambiguous to an extent about how I would handle suicides. Debate it if you wish I'll make decisions on people as they come up)
    That's not a word.

I think if you didn't lynch yesterday
    you need to vote today or get killed.

Vigilante plz hold your actions.
    u almost killed 3 people last night.

Also dole was the mayor but was not targeted by anyone.

Also. how do we interpret darius in the story

I noticed that!!
    And guess what dole was a baddie.
    I wouldn't out one if i was one.

Walls died from inactivity.

valhalla is also inactive And haven't been killed. makes me wonder.
    Also sky and joker are quiet . Too quiet.

Nice try shifting focus, I was one of the people who wanted to lynch dole. If you take a look. :)

Me for Mayor. If flazer really wants out of the game he should talk to Damdred and not just put himself up for lynch.

I haven't decided on a lynch yet.
  • Let's put it like this valhalla.

Last time you post was 25th of February
    it a now March 1..

3 full days????

But you finally say something when your named is mention as suspicious...

Interesting..

nimrod mayor

lynch Valhalla
  • actually i switch my vote to lynch mystic
  • Ambiguous is a word.....
  • edited March 2014
    Some of you guys are missing one crucial element to this game - That the bad guys probably don't know each other as evidenced by Zeal killing Ty, who both turned out to be bad guys.

Therefore, who an individual voted to lynch may not be that important.
  • Looks like I have to reveal!!!
    I'm the boco the chocobo

thought zeal was a goodie. well so did everyone lol.
    only way I can die is from lynch.

Why do you think nimrod didn't die after revealing he was squall??

• he couldve won by killing tyrsis and throwing all suspicion off himself, then slowly picking off the rest of the good guys the rest of the game
    You're right. Wouldn't be the first time considering he had no problem screwing us over with the misfiring gun that Osiris used and which cost us the game in a previous ww, lol.
  • Looks like I have to reveal!!!
    I'm the boco the chocobo

thought zeal was a goodie. well so did everyone lol.
    only way I can die is from lynch.

Why do you think nimrod didn't die after revealing he was squall??

anyone coulda said what u just said as it was something that was obvious to anyone, but i'll go ahead and assume ur not lying. I'll remove my vote to lynch mysticassassin. I think nimrod should spy on u though to make sure ur not lying.

• i'll just go ahead and lynch skydragon since he seems the most suspicious. not too sure. if nimrod has a good choice, i'll follow
  • i didnt spy on anyone since night ended so quick
  • Im allways a lil quiet and only say when I need to, it seems the baddies don't know who eachother is regards to zeal and ty but I would say reading through the post sky dragon is looking shifty but also mystic pulling the reveal seems kinda desperate who ever becomes the mayor really neess to reveal what they find im not sure who to lynch right now

• Lynch Skydragon and um... do I still need to vote for mayor?
  • I have a suspect but it's none of the people you're all voting to lynch

Please abstain for now
  • edited March 2014
    i feel that you need to reveal your role before you start demanding other people reveal theirs
  • as you see no one else claiming chocobo, do you
    think I'm lying now?

I still have my suspicions on Valhalla For reasons stated earlier
  • I feel that flazer is a good target to lynch. He has lacked involvement all game and even almost quitting as seen before. It is a safe choice I feel.

lynch flazer and myself nimrod for mayor
  • I think flazer and Valhalla are working together.

flazer voted to lynch me after I called out Valhalla...

so either is good with me
  • edited March 2014
    I'm not revealing anything, Darius. All I will say is that I can't be killed at night and lynching me will screw the good guys over big time. I'm happy for Nimrod to verify that fact tonight and, if I'm lying, you can vote to lynch me 12-0 or whatever tomorrow.

I still think you're more suspicious than others though. Revealing roles is a bad guys wet dream so they can pick off the most important good guys. You thought I was trying to start a train on you earlier when I explicitly said that I had no particular reason other than seeing you as more suspicious than other people based on your comments. Even though you voted to lynch me and the votes were tied 1-1 (Fair enough), you started a train of your own when you specifically stated prior to that that only bad guys start vote trains.
  • Lynch Mysticass
  • If Mystic really is Boco, it would be foolish to lynch him considering that he can protect people.
  • edited March 2014
    vote me for mayor

Its quite clear on who to lynch

lynch flazer

My edit was mess up in the bold :)
  • I change my mayor vote to TheJoker.
  • Lynch Flazer
  • Lynch Mysticass
    seems we know our baddie :)
  • edited March 2014
    I have a suspect but it's none of the people you're all voting to lynch

Please abstain for now
    theres more than one alive. I have reason to think theres 3 more still alive nimmy
    I agree with this. It fits the bill.
    Lynch Mysticass
    seems we know our baddie :)
    Only reason I set to lynch you, is because your absolutly dead set on lynching me as a bad guy. And no matter what I say or do wont change it. Wich does not make me belive you are a good guy. I belive you wanted to mislead and you found someone else to shift the blame upon.

Do we know for sure the protection people have to be good? Zeal was protected twice. Zeal also worked in league with dole, "sephiroth". Good question innit?

And to say the obvious I am infact NOT a bad guy. :)
  • You didn't respond to anything.

you only responded when you got called out.

it's was February 25-26 was the last time you post .
    Guess we''ll see after tonight
  • Lynch flazer