Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy WW

Comments

• Actually the orignal cait sith was bad :)
  • Well whatever, he's good or bad. (The Cait Siths I knew about were good.) Kill me already Damdred.
  • The Day was drawing to a close and Dole stood on stage with his head hung low his day of mayorship was over and he knew in his heart that today would be his death. Nothing could save him at all. His friend Zeal was mayor but what hope had he but to accept his fate.

Zeal walked up to the podium in sadness to have to pronounce death on his friend. When suddenly out of the back strode a man dressed in black. His hood draped low on his face. "not all is as it seems Zeal, for as your day has passed it did not go as you seem here sir. The votes are retold to how I would have them done. For you see...if you have the right knowledge of time things can be erased."

And with a pop the person disappeared. Zeal in shock looked in the ballot box and only two names remained. Tyrsis and Darius. Time was changed in some fashion. With a great laugh Zeal hugged Dole and said you are free once more my friend. "Tyrsis YOU SIR ARE DEAD" and with a laugh he shot Tyrsis in the face.

With a cry of shock Tyrsis fell over dead, and a red light filled the room. His spirit was one of evil and discord that of Kefka. Zeal the mayor had chosen the evil to die. With that the village rejoiced and the night began.

TLDR: Someone used a one time daytime power to stop voteing at a certain point. Tyrsis died.
  • edited February 2014
    I didn't even do anything evil. Whatever.

Also, I don't understand how I died. Zeal picked me to die?
  • He said someone used a one-time daytime power to stop voting at a certain point in time, which means at that point.. votes were against you.
  • It was a long night in the village....many dead bodies were found on the floor this day.

Arson the proud dragoon Kain was found decapitated.
    Dole The Sephiroth was killed.
    Shining Cait Sith was killed
    Prime the Vigilante Rufus was killed.
    Unreliable was killed by Rufus
    Phantom The Cloud of Darkness was killed
    Zeal rides a chocobo for the night.
    Skydragon is stolen to Don Corneos house

I will have a story posted shortly a lot to write and take note of. Day begins
  • holy shit lol
  • Fuck me running
  • Darius
    Skydragon - Alive (DC)
    Unreliable - Cloud (Dead)
    Valhalla - ?
    Jester - ?
    Fpshow
    mysticassassin
    nimrod
    phantom cloud of darkness(dead)
    dirty
    zeality
    osiris
    Walls
    Darubian biggs/wedge(dead)
    Gagazet biggs/wedge(dead)
    Meadows - Seer (Dead)
    Dole - Sephiroth (Dead)
    Flazer
    Shining - Cait Sith (Dead)
    prime - Rufus (Dead)
    The Joker
    Arson - Kain (Dead)
    CoryNewb - Dead
    Tyrsis - Kefka - Dead
  • and 1-2 of the people will be committing suicide if they don't post today
  • i hope some of those that died were evil or we're screwed
  • edited February 2014
    Yeah....lets wonder if the "cloud of darkness" and sephiroth are evil lol

Well, i'm dead...no longer posting here :P
  • Cloud of Darkness sounds evil and so does Sepjiroth so there's two more baddies, along with my karate chop to Tyrsis head. Good job town, we lost some Vigis sadly but that's 3 evil dudes down.

Can't be more than 1 or 2 left. Zeal for mayor, ill lynch later when I have time to look
  • Don corneo is left.
    Corneo seems like he brainwash people.
    baddie probably also have a vigilante left for them too.

darius and sky are probably brainwashed

nimrod has to be good.
    zeal seems good as well.

it's pretty funny. we spare Dole and killed Tyrsis
    but we would have killed a baddie either way

Valhalla
    Jester
    Fpshow
    dirty
    osiris
    Walls
    Flazer
    The Joker

I did not include myself, zeal, darius and sky .

so look back and see how people voted
  • zeal for mayor

Well that night was interesting who will be suiciding??
  • Oh.
    I didn't know he's a protector.
    it just seemed weird that he took someone away
  • I am the squall and hereby decree that everyone shall be voting to lynch zeality and to make nimrod mayor
  • edited March 2014
    Day is over prematurlly early ill post both stories when i get home and reveal what has happened
  • Valhalla
    Jester
    Fpshow
    dirty
    osiris
    Walls
    Flazer
    The Joker
    darius
    sky

now that I know the Don is a protector.
    it is possible that he could have protected baddies .

it is possible that Darius is a baddie and because he was stolen away Night One, there was no baddie action.

My vote is Darius for lynch
  • Remove my lynch for on darius

Okay people I don't mean to troll thread
    but we need to discuss

I remember Damdred talking about Ultimates in another thread.
    that can be why no action was done by baddies.

if there is a baddie. it is possible that he cast an ultimate.
    And if so we need to fine out Asap
  • edited February 2014
    A blast from the PA system broke through the argument on who should die this day and a reassuring voice sounded out over it.

"My good friends I have protected you for a long time. Galbanians have attacked us and we have proven triumphant. These spirits will not get the better of us, we will protect each other, our town and the hot dogs that we all love. And with this knowledge in place I decry that I will lead us into the night and that ZEAL is evil! Kill him and trust in me like you once did that is all Squall out."

A hush fell over the crowd and a chant went out, "Squall squall squall" and with that Zeals fate was sealed. Zeal, the monkey like creature Kujia was put to death and his dark red spirit was sealed back into the vault.

tldr: neg used an ability to change everyone's votes to what he wanted (basically leroy) he is mayor for the night and zeal (Kujia) was put to death. Also walls the ninja died from some random inactivity disease
  • So is it over??
  • edited March 2014
    Game isNot over day is
  • Should be some form of rules to know whats going on, I currently have no idea whats happening
  • Night time has ended time was sped up and no actions taken
  • edited March 2014
    Already? Lol.

Nimrod for Mayor - I don't know how he knew Zeal was Kuja but Zeal had all of us fooled so I'm happy he was taken out.

Darius for lynch - No reason. Have to lynch someone.
  • nimrod for mayor

lynch myself

games too much for me, i really prefer simple games, this is just too much
  • Skydragon now seems suspicious since he voting Darius. Darius voted tyrsis day 1 (who was bad) so therefore he should be good. But the one that stands out to me is mysticassassin. He was 2nd to vote for jester when dole (bad guy) was trying to start a train (which phanty and Zeal also voted for right after and both were also bad). Mystic also decided to vote Darius yesterday when it didnt count and then later removed his vote. If he's not bad then i dont know what he's doing. but i hope he's bad cuz there's prob just 1 bad guy left and then game's over.
  • ^ Lynch Mystic Assassin