Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy WW

Comments

• oh lord, already lost the seer

Zeality for Mayor, not voting on lynch yet
  • edited February 2014
    Uhh...

Just because a chocobo saved Zeal doesn't mean he is a good guy. Besides, you guys all hopped on the kill cory bandwagon and he wasn't bad so...

lynch zeal
  • So a bad first night. Can't really blame the Vigilante's for going after Gagazet and Zeal for not removing their votes and getting Cory killed. The Chocobo gives me confidence in Zeal though, but having no Seer now has royally screwed us.

For now, Zeal for mayor
  • I'm also voting TMonsta mayor. Might as well since Zeal is trying to pin it all on me for no reason after he is the one who voted to kill Cory.

Would kinda be funny if we let TMonsta decide...
  • Sorry Tyrsis, I think I got over eager. You killing them was like me killing Cory, we knew nothing at the time.

removing my lynch from tyrsis for now
  • Cory had 2 votes for lynch lol...hardly a bandwagon....and having a chocobo is proof of goodness in final fantasy until proven contrary

So either zeal has a chocobo or is being protected by someone who has.

Worst case scenario, zeal is a nice guy.
  • not good the seer going allready i like zeal having a chocobo or being protected,

zeal for mayor
  • edited February 2014
    Well, I might as well lynch darius since he is voting me. Gotta defense myself somehow...

Also, I just realized the vigilantes managed to go for good guys. Typical game. At least going for gagazet wasn't an awful idea since he did start a kill vote on cory, but still not much evidence.
  • So does the Mayor get to spy on roles this game too? and if the Mayor can't spy a role then what use is having a mayor?

Zeal for Mayor dude has a Chocobo, he's got my vote

and If I'm reading this correctly, it seems like the bad guys had no kill last night? what are we to make of the mystery man and who is Don Corneo and why is he taking people for the night?

No lynch for now I'll vote one later once I can make more sense of things.
  • edited February 2014
    Mayor is the guy
    That picks who to die
    In case lynch's a tie.
  • *ghost talk of my final fantasy knowledge*

Don corneo = final fantasy 7 NPC
    Was a bit of a pimp / hornball / wealthy dude in the slums of / wall district....
  • I will vote Zeal for Mayor but I hope you are wiser Zeal, at worst if Tyrsis did kill Gagazet and Darubian then he is just a bad vigilante, not a bad guy deserving to be lynched.
  • Zeality for Mayor

still early and not much to go on so no lynch vote from me today. we lost too many good guys last night so we gotta be careful
  • I think if you didn't lynch yesterday
    you need to vote today or get killed.

Vigilante plz hold your actions.
    u almost killed 3 people last night.

Also dole was the mayor but was not targeted by anyone.

Also. how do we interpret darius in the story
  • If you didnt vote mayor last day you have to do it now as well
  • I interpret darius as mia and not dead. Maybe he will show up in the next night, or maybe just parts of him will
  • I think he got put in jail.
  • I think he got put in jail.
    Meaning he would return only if Don dies...
  • edited February 2014
    Jester for mayordomo.

Oops i edited, nothing about it in the rules posted in this topic.
  • edited February 2014
    I wanna be mayor!

dole who did you spy on? what info did you gather?

until we know,

Lynch dole
  • Four way tie for lynch!

Lynch Jester
  • So wait, we have to make a lynch vote today if none was made yesterday? Gotta go re-read this thread then.
  • (Mod Note: I made my post ambiguous to an extent about how I would handle suicides. Debate it if you wish I'll make decisions on people as they come up)
  • Jester, QUIT EDITING YOUR POSTS YOU CHEATER!
  • And I'm not saying who I spied on so nobody kills them, you loser. If the person I saw gets close to being lynched I'll clear them.
  • Mayor can
    Brand new info right there lol
  • Zeal for mayor.

lynch jester for editing post
    no other reason to go in.
    but boy I hope zeal is good
  • How do we know tmonsta didn't edit jesters post.

His pulled this shit before.
  • How do we know tmonsta didn't edit jesters post.

His pulled this shit before.
    He only does it to you and this doesn't surprise me lol.