Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy WW

Comments

• I'll close this in about 5 hours
  • going with nimrod and changing vote to flazer

if darius is right about 3 bad guys left, flazer has to be one or the game is pretty much over.
  • Nimrod for Mayor He's the obvious choice at this point.

Lynch Flazer
  • numerous for mayor lynch flazor
  • Day has ended-

Flazer Ultimecia has died.

Nimrod is elected mayor

Night begins (game is almost over)

On phone will write a story later
  • The night was a short one.

Darius alight with new perspective on what was going on turned down a dark alley on his way to his house. In front of him stood a great beast whos eyes glowed bright red. and it said "I must protect this planet from people like you, I must bring balance back" and with a great swipe out comes Darius throat. Seifer was no more (neutral match killer)

Valhalla was walking alone back to his home when he got surrounded by a slew of white armored people. "No its not my time, no way is it time for this" with a great cry val hunkered down expecting death, but suddenly all dissapeared and he was in a different place. "What has happened?" with a laugh a figure in the dark said "I protected you".

Nimrod sure of himself walked out of his house and suddenly a dark figure stood before him ready to end his life. With a loud WARK a chocobo came rushing in scooping him up on his back and into the night he flew. As the chocobo slowed down safe from danger Nimrod hopped off and thanked the bird, with a cry a bag was thrown over nimrods head and he was dragged to Don Corneos for some lasting fun.

Finally FPshow met his match this night Golbez has died.

Day begins almost all baddies are dead.
  • Good job killing golbez
    why would Don corneo protect nimrod.

when I said I would
  • (everyone needs a little loving don't they?)
  • Yup everyone needs some loving!
  • edited March 2014
    the final villain = valhalla or dirty

who to lynch
  • lynch dirty! end this already. not like i can win anyways :(
  • Nimrod who did u reveal??
  • Lol dirtys post..
    I knew dirty was dirty
  • edited March 2014
    I want to see all the roles and their powers posted NOWWWWW!

edit (well done damred, you are my ff hero, even though i died day 1 lol)
    I want to see all the roles and their powers posted NOWWWWW!

edit (well done damred, you are my ff hero, even though i died day 1 lol)
    Your own fault haha
  • Psh, I told you guys the evil people voted for me...and I was RIGHT (about flazer)
    didnt work because i was in your mansion :)
  • Yea lets see a list of roles and ability.

this WW was fun because no villagers
    didnt work because i was in your mansion :)
    Aww damn how long have u know

• Darius-Seifer- Match killing
    Skydragon-Cecil
    Unreliable- cloud-match kill
    Valhalla-Omega Weapon
    Jester-Aeris- seer
    Fpshow-Golbez
    mysticassassin- Boco The Chocobo
    nimrod- Squall- Command ability
    phantom- Cloud of darkness
    dirty- Exdeath- ability command
    zeality-Kujia- seer
    osiris- Bartz
    Walls- Thief steal abilities.
    Darubian-Biggs
    Gagazet-Wedge
    Meadows-Yuel- Seer
    Dole- Sephiroth- Match kill
    Flazer- Ultimecia
    Shining- Caith Sith
    prime- Rufus- Vigilante
    The Joker- Don Corneo
    Arson- Kain- Vigilante
    CoryNewb- Cid- Inventor
    Tyrsis-Kefka

Neutrals
    Seifer- Match kill
    Yeul- Seer
    Biggs- Knows who wedge is and will die with him
    Wedge- Knows who Biggs is and will die with him
    Rufus- Vigilante Role
    Cid- Inventor
    Kain- Vigilante
    Cait Sith- Roles a certain number of dice nightly and has a list of abilities that can be inacted on people randomly/ or activity’s during the day such as stopping time early or at a certain point.
    Thief- Can steal ability once per game and use it, if he makes it for 3 nights levels into the ninja class and can use his ability an aditional 2 times.
    Don Corneo- A horny guy who steals people to his house to molest them. During this time he is safe from night kills as well as who he protects. However if he invites a bad guy or chaos guy into his home he is unable to make any actions for a few nights leaving him vulnerable (hes tied up)
    BOCO THE CHOCOBO- As long as he runs fast as the wind nothing can catch him he can take someone with him keeping that person safe.

Bad
    Kefka- Can mind control people, can change a certain number of peoples votes during the day
    Ultimecia- Can control time. You can stop the votes whenever you want during a vote. If you stop time during the night you speed time up and no actions are taken.
    Cloud of Darkness-Can block other peoples moves
    Kujia- Seer abilities
    Exdeath- had powers to seer, kill, match kill another omnitool character that could use his abilities during the game.
    Sephiroth- Match Kill

Good
    Cloud- match kills
    Bartz- An omnitool character, going with the theme of his game he can use each of his fellow heroes powers once per game.
    Aeris- Seer
    Cecil- Being a paladin he can either defend someone or he can go on a sword cutting rampage and kill someone once per night.
    Squal- Being a good leader he can stir up the thread into doing whatever he wants, he can appoint who he wants as mayor and who he wants to lynch this is carried out and ends the day. He must reveal himself.

Chaos
    Ultima weapon- Has the ability to kill someone once per night, also vote counts as two when cast.

Overall the good guys were the most active and they were outnumbered. The bad guys were mostly inactive and didn't trust each other or interact really. Any questions about roles i'll be happy to answer
  • Lol horribly unbalanced game to the good side.
  • Bad had more people and mostly roles were reflected and bad had a block ability good did not
  • But fuck me for trying to do something creative just because zeal decided to fuck the team by killing his group mate and your team was highly inactive its fine blame the roles yo
  • Rage on Damdred, rage on. And yeah, Zeal screwed it up. But this game was unbalanced.
  • edited March 2014
    town wins as long as bad guys are killed off, just a general ww rule
  • good game

cant beat the negatron
  • yeh good game guys
  • good guys rock! whoo
  • Nicely done Damdred. Good to see so many roles floating about, can't have been easy to manage.

The next game is ready and waiting! :)
  • Also did bad know each other's?