Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy WW

Comments

• Zeal for mayor,lynch Jester
  • edited February 2014
    lynch tmonsta for post editing
  • Sigh, I point out a rule breaker who edits posts to make me appear more suspicious and the idiots try to lynch me.
  • lynch jester sorry bud but no editing
  • what? where in the rules dose it say no editing? I know I'm a bit of a ww noob but I dont see it anywhere...
  • Been a WW rule for years.
  • Worried about getting suicided and I see a train forming, lynch jester
  • yeh just in case we're gonna go with 2 days no vote = suicide, i guess i'll vote to lynch someone. pretty sure tmonsta is good. voted him mayor yesterday and he hasnt done anything wrong for me to want to vote him to be lynched. what did jester edit? i missed that so he might be bad but i'm not sure.

i think the only other person being voted is tyrsis and i find him a bit suspicious, so i'm gonna go with him for now.

Lynch Tyrsis
  • edited February 2014
    All Jester had said was that he wanted to be mayor and a vote to lynch me, he added in the middle part later which made my subsequent vote look highly foolish and/or evil. All he had to do was make a new post to cast his accusations, such as they are.
  • Voting just to follow a train is an evil act btw...typical of someone who doesnt care if the one dying is good. Ppl should always work to tie and give responsibility to mayor.
  • edited February 2014
    All Jester had said was that he wanted to be mayor and a vote to lynch me, he added in the middle part later which made my subsequent vote look highly foolish and/or evil. All he had to do was make a new post to cast his accusations, such as they are.
    bullshit that wasnt all he wrote when i saw it

he wrote he was suspicious of you because of your actions on day 1 and after becoming mayor

you edited my post in a past game when i accused you and now youre pulling the same shit

i vote to lynch tmonsta and vote myself for mayor

if you dont get fucking hanged then i will follow you like a hawk you cheating fuck
  • edited February 2014
    lol neg still has a sandy vag, I said that he voted me.
  • *Confused*

Don't know who to lynch, lol.
  • edited February 2014
    Jester voted me, I voted him, he changed his post to make me look bad which is cheating. Neg is just neg.
  • I vote vigilante kill these three guys

Lol
  • All Jester had said was that he wanted to be mayor and a vote to lynch me, he added in the middle part later which made my subsequent vote look highly foolish and/or evil. All he had to do was make a new post to cast his accusations, such as they are.
    bullshit that wasnt all he wrote when i saw it

he wrote he was suspicious of you because of your actions on day 1 and after becoming mayor

you edited my post in a past game when i accused you and now youre pulling the same shit

i vote to lynch tmonsta and vote myself for mayor

if you dont get fucking hanged then i will follow you like a hawk you cheating fuck
    Thats a lie neg, I saw jester post :p
  • who cares about rules

lynch unreliable for making up a rule

and me for mayor
  • Simple editing of posts shouldn't result in lynching... I edited a post a couple rounds ago because I didn't know it was against the rules so Jester could be being honest about his mistake. lol you guys are just out for blood...makes me think people on the train to kill Jester are baddies

Pointing fingers and starting lynch trains is common trait of baddies. Also I find it odd that you won't reveal the person who you spied. You can simply say, "I spied Damdred, he's not a bad guy". See it's not that hard, you don't give away his role and there's enough of a chance of him being a villager so as to not raise the suspicion of the bad guys.

For these reasons I'm thinking Lynch TMonsta
  • edited February 2014
    Zeal for Mayor

Sorry, I'm still learning how this goes so I'm trying to read what you're all saying to make an informed decision but I still don't get a lot of what is going on. :(
  • Zeal for Mayor

Sorry, I'm still learning how this goes so I'm trying to read what you're all saying to make an informed decision but I still don't get a lot of what is going on. :(
    Then before you get someone killed by misaction or inactio, vote dole for lynch, tie the votes for 5x5(is it?) and let mayor sort it out...

This way you get 2more days to catch up on whats happening bedore next vote.
  • Yeah ill tie the votes

lynch tmonsta
  • Fps, you can still lynch tyrsis(lol) or anyone else...

Since you didnt lynch yesterday, you have to lynch someone today...(even me if you wish)
  • Lynch Dole even though that won't even it out.
  • edited February 2014
    Pointing fingers and starting lynch trains is common trait of baddies.
    I agree with Dole that there is no point in naming who he spied on but that train of votes on Jester is making me highly suspicious of Dole now at the same time since he instigated it by calling Jester a cheater.

Got to lynch anyway, so lynch Dole
  • I called him a cheater because he cheated, go ahead and kill me. I don't want to play with idiots that blatantly cheat all the time anyways. You people disgust me.
  • edited February 2014
    Oh Jester cheated, let's kill Dole. And because I don't care anymore, Shining is Cait Sith. No clue what his role does though. And for those not used to Final Fantasy Cait Sith is a good guy. I can definitely tell this game is played by SK players, a cheat, no let him live.
  • Well, since you gave up..

Lynch Dole :P
  • I called him a cheater because he cheated, go ahead and kill me. I don't want to play with idiots that blatantly cheat all the time anyways. You people disgust me.
    I think somebody is a little

• 4 Hour warning