Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy WW

Comments

• ^^^bad guys lolz
  • lynch GagazetSK because that's just mean! You big meanie!
  • I'd like to say i strongly disagree with quotes being valid votes...

Its ambiguous, someone can just claim it wasnt a vote, that he was just quoting for lolz.
  • edited February 2014
    Considering I don't know when day ends, I'll remove my vote to lynch Cory (In-case it is seen as a vote). Don't want him to be lynched by accident because a joke went too far.
  • (Day won't end until tommorow night ill post a 2 hr warning but should be 7 pm sk time and cory is leading lynch 3-1 to flazer dole leads by 4 votes over zeal if i count correctly)
  • Dole for Mayor!
  • You traitors!
  • 4 Hour warning
  • I'm going to die because 2 people voted for me. Lol
  • edited February 2014
    So far we have 3cory, 1flaz and 1gagaz...

If anyone vote to lynch either flaz or gaga, i might tie it with my vote.

You only have 2h lol
  • Btw, who besides a bad guy would go around screaming "death!" hahahaha
  • I honestly dont think you're a bad guy, self preservation dictates they will avoid attracting obvious attention like you did lol..
  • To sum up...you went out in mid of ppl wanting to kill a bad guy thats killing good ppl and told them you just want more deaths....
  • Lynch Unreliable too many posts in a row. And I like Cory's style but being Mayor I got to pick who to kill anyway so I didn't need to vote. :p
  • edited February 2014
    As far as I know only 2 people voted for me. Gaga and flazer
  • edited February 2014
    Zeal as well..with a quote, but it seems it counted lol
  • I won't count the quote I've decided got to put some effort in
  • edited February 2014
    Fuck off. lynch damdred because he doesn't support my lazy habits
  • edited February 2014
    Hmmm, Zeal trying to kill the mod for a possibility of a mod controlled Zombie... it's a good thought. Very good thought.
  • Zmombie? Or modzie? Or Mombie? Or Zodie?
  • All 4, at the same time, it's terrifying.
  • edited February 2014
    dole mayor
  • A cold wind swept across the town square as the votes were tallied. Dole the trusted one was of course elected to the mayoral position, his closest competition was undone by his own lazy habits and was swiftly defeated.

Tmonsta held up his hands and a hush fell over the crowd, who is guilty of this crime. Not a soul spoke up, "Don't be shy people lets here who did it?"

Still not a soul spoke at first, and almost as if by force one or two of the villagers came forth and said Cory did it, they don't know how they knew but they just knew.

"Fine then" said the honorable Dole. "Bring him forward towards the box" Cory with everything in him shouted out to the crowd "No kill someone else this isn't a friendly village like I said but i'm a good guy. I can do all sorts of things i can invent an airship to fly us away, or I can create a spiriscope so that we can see what spirits are inside each of us. Please just give me a chance to show you what I can do." The town would not have any of it so kicking and screaming he was drug to the box. Dole in his new majestic purple robes held the top of the box trying to figure out how to get it to work. With a wild swing he hit cory squarely on the neck snapping him in half.

A bright grey light filled the room and a changing spirit of one everyone recognized exited the body. Why it was the old inventor cid from the legends. What had they done. Night begins and all is quiet

Day 1 Has Ended: The Distinguished TMonsta has taken the mayoral position.
    Cory The House of the Spirit of the inventor Cid has perished.
  • :( gl hf everyone, sorry i dont get to invent cool final fantasy shit for you all
  • :( gl hf everyone, sorry i dont get to invent cool final fantasy shit for you all
    :'(
  • Going to write the story in the morning a lot to write in ^_-
  • Deep in the darkness of the night much is astir.

Deep in thought on his way home Zeal is stalked from the rooftops. From eve to eve the pursuer leaps silent as the night itself. Zeal stops and looks around as if aware that he is being watched but unsure of from where. With a leap the stalker comes crashing down shattering the pavements where Zeal once stood his lance buried deep in the road. But Zeal is no where to be seen, a yellow feather drifts a sharp KWEH breaks the night.

Gagzet is sitting at his home reading a book on engineering somewhat saddened at the loss of Cid. In some of his previous lives he and Cid had been great friends and none as good as him deserved such a fate as this. A knock at the door shattered his thoughts, as he went to open the door his face was alight. "Oh Darubian what do I owe the pleasure of your company" with a slight chuckle Darubian threw himself on the couch "Just to come by and check on you my friend." The night drug on and the two friends shared drinks and tales of long past. A slight sound caught their ears and Darubian got up to go check it out. A earth shattering shot is heard, Gagazet sits paralyzed in his chair knowing what has happened and knowing he is next. A figure glides into the room gun in hand "I know not if you are evil or good but your time is up Gagazet" and with a steady hand Rufus shot Gagazet through the head.

Meadows sat at the crystal fountain peacefully gazing in looking upon the timeline to see what she could discern. She could be a great help to the village finding those that are evil. But alas it is not to be, a man stood behind her eyes aflame. He reached out his hand and it shimmered revealing a great claw and with a laugh he snatched out meadows throat.

Darius was sitting at his table and heard a knock at his door. Rising to get it he saw two imposing men standing their. "We know you like to lift" said one man laughing "Our master Don Corneo has summoned you for a night of fun Darius come with us now" And with that Darius grabbed his things for a night of fun with the Don...hopefully the don knew he was a man.

TLDR Version: Vigilante fails to kill zeal who is saved by a chocobo. Gagazet and Darubian are killed by a vigilante they were Biggs and Wedge where if one died the other died. Meadows Yeul (seer) was killed by a mysterious person. And Darius was stolen away from his night by Don Corneo.

Day 2 begins
  • No evil person owns a chocobo...

Zeal for mayor.
  • Vigilante, you're lucky I didn't die, thats all I will say.

lynch tyrsis, he voted to kill biggs & wedge...