Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BruteSquad] vs [Shagadelic] (AKA GYPSY GENOCIDE)

Comments

• True genocide will begin now 8)
  • lololololololololol
  • Neg ur a moron as usual if u read u will see why I declared.
  • HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • theres reading what you said here to try and justify yourself and theres reading what your alliance is saying in the AFs and AC

we all know what holds up more
  • edited February 2014
    so you romanians suck at kting anyone with skill, sucks.

fusor, bandwagon pussy. grow some balls or act like a fire hydrant like jones (hidden in g2 with no offense)
  • My WLs will be knocking at your doors soon enough Arson :) don't worry bout that. I've been keeping them home just for you.
  • My WLs will be knocking at your doors soon enough Arson :) don't worry bout that. I've been keeping them home just for you.
    after half the uni fails to open me up, any other time you wish son
  • QQ more, you talk about growing balls, you disbanded thunder before GOM even declared on you because you knew you'd get raped, then you joined up with brute & since GOM was going, once again, to declare on you guys, you declared on Shag and asked for fair 1V1 war because you where prolly still sh1tting your pants at the idea of having a 1V1 war with GOM.

Now GOM finally declared after you've been trying to get Shag sectors to join you and war GOM and first thing cory did was lower his pants and ask Cumi for a NAP.

You're def a big man with big ballz loooooool.
  • LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • edited February 2014
    QQ more, you talk about growing balls, you disbanded thunder before GOM even declared on you because you knew you'd get raped, then you joined up with brute & since GOM was going, once again, to declare on you guys, you declared on Shag and asked for fair 1V1 war because you where prolly still sh1tting your pants at the idea of having a 1V1 war with GOM.

Now GOM finally declared after you've been trying to get Shag sectors to join you and war GOM and first thing cory did was lower his pants and ask Cumi for a NAP.

out of loop nobody tries to throw in his two cents.
    Be quiet while the adults work.

edit: gom tried to war me after stealing two sectors, good try but you fail fusor. Maybe when you actually achieve something noteworthy around here your opinion may matter but that'll never come.
  • I only took one sector arson. Jones left on his own later
  • Also, none of my kt's stayed above 10k land past 12h. Going on 30h with me and only two breaks, some missiles and a lot of failed p.a's. Failure is imminent.
  • if tmonsta bans these disgraceful human beings i will paypal him $$
  • QQ more, you talk about growing balls, you disbanded thunder before GOM even declared on you because you knew you'd get raped, then you joined up with brute & since GOM was going, once again, to declare on you guys, you declared on Shag and asked for fair 1V1 war because you where prolly still sh1tting your pants at the idea of having a 1V1 war with GOM.

out of loop nobody tries to throw in his two cents.
    Be quiet while the adults work.

edit: gom tried to war me after stealing two sectors, good try but you fail fusor. Maybe when you actually achieve something noteworthy around here your opinion may matter but that'll never come.
    The fact you think I'm out of the loop prooves you know nothing :D

As for sector leaving thunder, moogle did promise you he'd wait till you get 5 sectors to declare. Guess nobody wanted to join you ;)

As for achieving something noteworthy, I only raped the uni 2 times before quitting when I ALed, it's mainly what made me quit, nothing interesting left to do after that :).
  • edited February 2014
    Are you really trying to brag? You're bad. Accept it. Get better and some day you'll be able to stand against me. until then shut up and sit down. Nice honor by the way :), that big mouth takes you far places I bet.

Mission: Success
    (February 12, 20:27:09)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 1,817 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Lady Pipa

Planets: 41,701
    Networth: 8,685,499
    Honor: 1,105
    Platinum: 79,130
    Power: 2,348,222
    Population: 169,856

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness

Soldiers: 10
    Troopers: 1,371
    Dragoons: 0
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 18,723
    Laser Dragoons: 472,799

Tanks: 0
    Tactical Fighters: 117,108
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • Is that all you can say? "Nice honor" cuz I was broken once by an AT at round start and just started massing TFs? :D

You're a sad litle angry man Arson :). Difference between you and me is I couldn't care less about my KD :D I could have whored it up, have 600K Lds, 5K more land and be bored to hell, but I choose to make TFs and make ragekids like you rage even more :). Seems to be working, you so scared you allready threatening to KT me xD
  • edited February 2014
    Is that all you can say? "Nice honor" cuz I was broken once by an AT at round start and just started massing TFs? :D

You're a sad litle angry man Arson :). Difference between you and me is I couldn't care less about my KD :D I could have whored it up, have 600K Lds, 5K more land and be bored to hell, but I choose to make TFs and make ragekids like you rage even more :). Seems to be working, you so scared you allready threatening to KT me xD
    You only need like 1 smiley champ

That many makes you seem like a spaz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: P.S if you had 5k more land and 600k LDs you still wouldnt even be in the top 5 as a fw turtle in an all turtle round with the top alliance & top offenses on your team the whole round fusor.
  • edited February 2014
    Is that all you can say? "Nice honor" cuz I was broken once by an AT at round start and just started massing TFs? :D

Angry? Yeah. Sad? No
    Short? No, I'm over 6 feet.

Your kingdom is junk, you get broken 3 weeks ago by AT and explored your way to the top 10 after we killed half of it. Congratulations, you're a top 30 player and an annoying one at that. Makes you useless.
  • Is that all you can say? "Nice honor" cuz I was broken once by an AT at round start and just started massing TFs? :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Happens when i'm drunk and highly amused ;)
  • :) :p :D ;)

Look what I can do. :)

You have to say it in the Stewart Mad TV voice though, or it won't be funny.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Happens when i'm drunk and highly amused ;)
    You dont even know how to be drunk. You prolly dont even have feta cheese & are wearing clothes like some kind of filthy animal
  • Fuso is like our new pet troll. What should we name him?
  • I think he likes my Darius. All those smiley faces is him subconsciously flirting. Damn should have known all you Gypsies were gay. With your hairy gypsy women and all.

Angry? Yeah. Sad? No

Your kingdom is junk, you get broken 3 weeks ago by AT and explored your way to the top 10 after we killed half of it. Congratulations, you're a top 30 player and an annoying one at that. Makes you useless.
    #1: Been in top 10 land since round start and have stayed there even after AT broke me (was ranked 5 or 6 when that hapened) at the begining of first war, please check your facts :).

{#2 FW turtle, it seemed like a logical choice after 6 years of no playing with +50% attack times and 20% explore :). I guess it was a good choice too. If my Kd is so junk why you so scared? :D

#3 Your pathetic attemps to "humiliate my KD building skills" are just plain sad and proove you care way more than me and are really really angry <= And just for that last part, I've allready won on my book :)

#4: Let us not forget the fact you're still a pussy who disbanded your alliance before even going to war and you're trying to change the subject by accusing a whore of having a "junk" KD :D
  • Oh and for the last time, i'm french, not Romanian, you guys really need to get better at getting info :x

Angry? Yeah. Sad? No

#1: Been in top 10 land since round start and have stayed there even after AT broke me (was ranked 5 or 6 when that hapened) at the begining of first war, please check your facts :).

{#2 FW turtle, it seemed like a logical choice after 6 years of no playing with +50% attack times and 20% explore :). I guess it was a good choice too. If my Kd is so junk why you so scared? :D

#3 Your pathetic attemps to "humiliate my KD building skills" are just plain sad and proove you care way more than me and are really really angry <= And just for that last part, I've allready won on my book :)

#4: Let us not forget the fact you're still a pussy who disbanded your alliance before even going to war and you're trying to change the subject by accusing a whore of having a "junk" KD :D</blockquote>

Bro your KD is trash.

My KD is trash, and my KD is less trash than your KD, so your KD is like ultra trash.

Cant even compete with centaur and the guy is like the bank of the fuckin universe 25% of the rounds ticks haha
  • Oh and Arson, back when I played, you where a nobody allways in sh1t alliances that ended up loosing. Guess that even 6 years after, you're still doing the same, at least when real competition is involved.

I hope after all these years, you actually can acomplish something when most good players aren't back for a fun round, else you're even sadder than I thought :D

Angry? Yeah. Sad? No

#4: Let us not forget the fact you're still a pussy who disbanded your alliance before even going to war and you're trying to change the subject by accusing a whore of having a "junk" KD :D</blockquote>

Bro your KD is trash.

My KD is trash, and my KD is less trash than your KD, so your KD is like ultra trash.

Cant even compete with centaur and the guy is like the bank of the fuckin universe 25% of the rounds ticks haha
    Seems to be doing quite well for a trash KD <3
  • Oh and for the last time, i'm french, not Romanian, you guys really need to get better at getting info :x
    Ahahahahahahahaah french piece of shit.