Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-:::Eventual Uni war v Grumpy :::-

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Lynog, I'm going to make a pf discussion about it in a few weeks. Basically trying to suspend "universal rules" on kting ATs for 1 round and for as many people possible to go DW and not hit each other. Basically, DWs farm the Universe and all the turtles and BCart maybe nerfs them by 1% or 2%. I was going to make a 1 round DW alliance with no borders. No retaling bothering Dws. I think it will take the normal SK boring formula and make it exciting.

Everyone is invited to create some fun. Maybe a tag like xDWx, everyone is welcome.
  • edited January 2014
    Yo Darius barricades kd was shit, get over it.

Rushed 35k goons on a dw early round with the sole purpose of annoying players better than himself left 20k lts def AND still needed to send tanks haha

Next youll be bragging to me about grabbing someone out of newbie hahaha
  • Also, gangbangs and bashes are not illegal next round too. If people don't like it, make a DW.
  • Its actually pretty relevant seeing as he dominated the whole server on his own without even using an OP DW KD... With better players than you playing.

Whereas you have done nothing, ever... oh except your SIM.
  • no GoC kd will ever be an example of anything in here, when are you going to get that through your fucking thick skull, this is not GoC, you have never EVER done anything of note on this game, so for that reason you are a laughing stock. Please shut your mouth and achieve something then maybe people will take you serious.

• Barracade.... HAHA.

Darius.... who?

you will never be scouse mate, dont weep too hard.
  • This guy has got to be joking right? Jokes on us for even listening hahahaha

• This guy has got to be joking right? Jokes on us for even listening hahahaha

defo, if any of the scousers even give this guy a single reply from now on we have to throw human shit all over their house Li, Dan than goes for you too mate.
  • Let's talks about the war, or how much fun next round will be. I'm so tired of Darius derailed threads (ddts as I call them).
  • this is more entertaining
  • CoM PK, second kill

IERCORP (X:1,Y:1) Terra Form 3,501 797,663 1,815
    You can't probe IERCORP (1:18) because they are dead.
  • Lol go lovsan
  • Just curious

GoC = SK Sim?
  • Just curious

GoC = SK Sim?
    Hahahahahahahaha
  • ^^ true and false... bring dw even a turtle will draw arsons or sabotages from the shitty probe farms... nothing worse then a lil vi with godly ratio
    Thats because DW is a broken PT and the only reason to play it now is to be an asshat :)
    And FW n TF are OP turtle bullshit planets. .. Terra might as well be the real multi terrain and nothing can stop a turtle FW end game esp one with probes

• REV is getting pummeled Sry rook u should prolly disband and watch us kill Viva's 4 KDs
  • Revs the meatshield for brute didnt cha know?
  • Ain't that the 3rd kill?
  • 2nd once war was declared
  • can we stop now? this war is stupid
  • I WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL LYNOG IS DEAD!!

wait.. wrong alliance
  • 5 Ming Numara (1:6) 22,035,763

DW OP noobs.
  • Lmao Lovsan prefs. Trying to say he not involved in war to get KT stopped on his trash DW. Not gonna happen bro every hit u made has been war abuse or on a KT. So you are gonna die that's for sure.
  • it there just as a joke :)
  • edited January 2014
    id say jsut stop the war and continue normal, i really dont care if i die but not this early heh but what ever. would be nice to get back to normal :P

but if that wont suit you guys then you will gona have hell of a fight!
  • hell yea rev getting pummeled, brute squad assisting grumpy with kts, grumpy kingdoms war abusing the shit out of all the medium kingdoms in revelation. Rev is getting demolished.
  • Shit happens

• Lmao Lovsan prefs. Trying to say he not involved in war to get KT stopped on his trash DW. Not gonna happen bro every hit u made has been war abuse or on a KT. So you are gonna die that's for sure.
    Why are you so damn angry in this thread? There is standard war thread banter but it seems that someone has clearly tickled your balls the wrong way.