Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-:::Eventual Uni war v Grumpy :::-

edited January 2014 in General
Looks like grumpy declared war ???

Comments

• Grumpy farming then will probably farm the uni after.
    Usual round

Wonder if brute and std alliances help revelation for the sake of a good round???
  • Nah viva killing some ats and tensions have been high for awhile. Why do u care about ur alliance viva u already lied to ur al and tried to get ur sector mate killed.
  • this will be a good war if its 1 vs 1.
  • Rank 1 alliance v Rank 3 alliance

8 mill difference nearly
  • It'd be a good war for grumpy if it stays 1v1
  • I would hope someone joins Rev in this to even the balance...
  • Kill viva for a laugh. I think both sides will agree that would be funny.
  • geez not even a stat line of alliances and already the bitching
  • Kill viva for a laugh. I think both sides will agree that would be funny.
    Don't worry I will be killed. When do I ever live.
    Haven't survived a round in 13 year.
  • [GrumpyOldMen] 42,048,865 8,409,773

[Revelation] 35,790,792 7,158,158
  • geez not even a stat line of alliances and already the bitching
    Indeed. Crappy war thread
  • early war DWs GG

Turtles always win
  • nah if ben didnt act like a tool for moogle and didnt hit fun for all this wouldnt have happened...prolly
  • lol grumpy declared because rev started kiting me. they couldn't take a hit- called me an at.
  • you probably are/were an AT
  • turtles are laughing out of their asses right now
  • And the fact the you guys posted Master who has more D than O or did have. According to af thread.
  • nope. i was over a 30k goon dwsl break- now I know my d was a little on the low side- but it was Bette than 95% .

I sent out a few tanks cuz I didn't want to wait for my last wl. No legit kd could grab back- :) not an at.
  • Meh, both alliances have an equal chance. I've seen a much larger NW gap then that but do equally enough damage. Its skill.
  • nope. i was over a 30k goon dwsl break- now I know my d was a little on the low side- but it was Bette than 95% .

I sent out a few tanks cuz I didn't want to wait for my last wl. No legit kd could grab back- :) not an at.

Its not important now jester. You where dangerious.
    Just die like a man. Weve all been there multiple times.
  • Any one on server 2 want to fight. ???? Infact I might spill the war into there and start the sabotage on rohan lol
  • TURTLE DW'S UNITE!
  • Jester Ur ktd was trash. Fun was a 37k DW SL goon break. You had to send half your tanks just to break him. All the dws in 1:3 put the rest of the dws in the game to shame. All are well defended 30k DW SL def or better but can still break every DW in play right now. Learn how to build baddie.
  • your right about the time pie- i dk why they started a kt on him,

tho your wrong about the d- I had quite a bit more than him
  • All depends where the resources go. Resouces to PK Pie seem a waste imo. Yeah Im set back a couple ticks but there was zero chance to kill me.
  • turtles are laughing out of their asses right now
    Oh please. If you play DW and get a big offense going, you know this is going to happen. The game has a competitive nature, I think we can agree on that. So why should the person making people mad by taking land from others be left alone, while the guy who can't do it gets punished.

By more realistic. You play DW you know what you're getting in to, no need to cry about it here.
  • Rohan lol common then!!! Lol
  • :) I was the first kt were u?
  • +1 jester ;) there still are plenty of decent DWs but most of em are bullshit like ppl have said.
  • edited January 2014
    Here you go jester your som before kt
    January 20, 07:01:48 Ben Adaephon Delat (1:11) Spy on Military 22,722 114 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (24) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (12) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 943 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 533 14,893 14,894 2,593 0
    Laser Troopers 8,590 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 15,290 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 4,664 1,755 1,755 0 0

Here is masters sok before kt

The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:Name: Sir CarltonPlanets: 3,367Networth: 744,809Honor: 1,411Platinum: 4,448Power: 0Population: 53,011MA Protection: 0%Planet Type: Desert WastelandSoldiers: 416Troopers: 0Dragoons: 30,447Fighters: 0Laser Troopers: 0Laser Dragoons: 21,896Tanks: 5,106Scientists: UnknownProbes: Unknown

Master used tanks as defense only when you stacked fun you sent out like 3kish tanks ??