Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-:::Eventual Uni war v Grumpy :::-

Comments

• Cobra was only 500 land behind the turtles when he got ktd. He was able to grab and max explore every other day. I think with free offence he could have kept up. The turtles would have been forced to not max explore and build defence if a DW was in the top 5 with them and he was grabbing them. Reason so many of the turtles being grabbed by dws before war was bad builders. Just max explore for 3-4 days straight not building a single defence unit. If you as a turtle built to last from day 1 u would be unbreakable.
  • Cobra was only 500 land behind the turtles when he got ktd. He was able to grab and max explore every other day. I think with free offence he could have kept up. The turtles would have been forced to not max explore and build defence if a DW was in the top 5 with them and he was grabbing them. Reason so many of the turtles being grabbed by dws before war was bad builders. Just max explore for 3-4 days straight not building a single defence unit. If you as a turtle built to last from day 1 u would be unbreakable.
    If my Auntie had a cock Faithless she would by my uncle, ifs and but are all good but truth is Cobras DW was built well but farrrr from great, he may well have caught up and been close to the top but never was he getting the top spot.
  • Plus income distance was already growing the explore at this point would of gotten him prolly
  • Turtles always win
  • edited January 2014
    Darius a good player can take rank 1 on any pt if they not gangbanger by anti turtle dws for being top. Most the top 5 now if u check perefs they are are all butt buddies with some anti turtle dws left in the game.

Dws.lower.income is offset by free offense to grab turtles who must pay a premium for offence. And a DW in the top 5 when the turtles looking to start making offence forces them to continue to only.make defence. So they can never add.a.easy 500-700 land to there growth daily from making hits. While the DW can keep decent def and keep grabbing tops for 10% of there land each day while max exploring every other day.
  • Darius a good player can take rank 1 on any pt if they not gangbanger by anti turtle dws for being top. Most the top 5 now if u check perefs they are are all butt buddies with some anti turtle dws left in the game.

Dws.lower.income is offset by free offense to grab turtles who must pay a premium for offence. And a DW in the top 5 when the turtles looking to start making offence forces them to continue to only.make defence. So they can never add.a.easy 500-700 land to there growth daily from making hits. While the DW can keep decent def and keep grabbing tops for 10% of there land each day while max exploring every other day.
    in any given normal round buddy this is true but just not in this one.
  • free offense is all good but he still has to build defense which costs the same and also has to explore at times too which also costs the same. Incomes on tops now already dwarf what he would of had, if he masses silly res his income falls even further behind and then he has to be robbing better than them by a country mile, all of which i doubt he would of done. This round just aint for DW, first time in a longtime DW is actually at a disadvantage to other PTs.
  • Maybe later in the round. But the proof was there cobras was moving up the charts and passing them very fast day by day. In a nother week he prolly would have fell off but in 2-3 days time he would have had top Nw. And been able to start grabbing them. Only problem was grumpy noticed this even tho he was not a offensive threat his growth was scary and had to go after him.
  • Exactly as I said. An offense kingdom wont be able to keep up in the growing game. But a good DW could easily keep smacking them down and taking their land.

Whats up darius, dont think it is possible mate? I wasnt making that strategy up, I have done it myself. That is the difference between me and you mate.
    Christ Qwj I know you're an inbred but is your reading comprehension really that bad?

Jones just told you you were wrong, do you need me to highlight it for you?

Also I'm well aware of the capability of offensive KDs and their mechanics, I never turtled on GoC and dominated every round because of it. Both you and cobras seem to be completely ignorant of the effect the round bonus has on the game, which Jones just explained to you.
    Are you actually retarded. Read what I wrote.

Like I said, if he tried to outgrow the turtles it wouldnt happen. If however (longer return times or not) he decided to roll them out several times, he could do that, very easily.

No matter how much land they can explore, if he is hitting them every 2-3 days it is game over for them.

If you think you cant then you are obviously just not good enough to do it.
  • If we had a dw nap the rd would have been viable but shit happens

Dws have to build def to not get hit by other dws which just wastes soldiers that could have went to goons
  • Never heard of the DW nap network when the LTs swarmed the universe blatantly not hiding?

They rolled out everyone and no one could touch them and ppl who had offense napped with them.

But overall many died as turtles got pissed...

In conclusion turtles won that rd regardless but even so it was a lolfest
  • Exactly as I said. An offense kingdom wont be able to keep up in the growing game. But a good DW could easily keep smacking them down and taking their land.

Whats up darius, dont think it is possible mate? I wasnt making that strategy up, I have done it myself. That is the difference between me and you mate.
    Christ Qwj I know you're an inbred but is your reading comprehension really that bad?

Also I'm well aware of the capability of offensive KDs and their mechanics, I never turtled on GoC and dominated every round because of it. Both you and cobras seem to be completely ignorant of the effect the round bonus has on the game, which Jones just explained to you.

Like I said, if he tried to outgrow the turtles it wouldnt happen. If however (longer return times or not) he decided to roll them out several times, he could do that, very easily.

No matter how much land they can explore, if he is hitting them every 2-3 days it is game over for them.

Youre so fucking stupid lol, without the war he wouldve maybe broken one of the shitty fws at best, but jester or another random dw like unicorn wouldve rolled him the second he tried to mass and his wls were out.

He was behind the turtles by nearly 1-1.5k land, and had like a 30k goon offense. Thats a minimum of 24 hour warning to boost defense and most of them were in mobi.

Tbh if he broke even one it would be a fw only because of DWSLs broken offensive multipliers

Faithless doesnt even realize he proved himself wrong either, the second he started looking dangerous GOM took a shit on him; Barricade and Dye it were meatshielding for him but they were both dead, he was obviously next.

The difference between him and barricade is they needed multis to bring him down, because it was actually a KD prepared to roll out top turtles and not a gimpy ass DW trying to keep up
    Why is it mentioned above that he was 500 land behind when KTed?

I am not talking about cobras KD in general. I am saying it is possible with a good DW. I was behind oceanic turtles by 10k land and rolled them out and that was mount not DW.

DW would make it 10x easier, with some watching of other peoples WLs and keeping def up a good player would have no problem rolling these turtles out if he wasnt miles behind.

If you cant see that you are blatantly shit at sk mate.
  • He wasn't miles behind he was 500 land behind and within 50k Nw of #1. And he got rolled out by bad players who couldn't maintain a too 50 ktd to save there lives so just made 40k goons and went after the guy threatening there top turtles.
  • omg cant you ppl just stop this stupid discussion that has taken 2 pages allready lol.
  • A single dw cant win the rd noobies
  • How cqn you guys talk for pages and the content is the same from start to finish...

Anyone that isnt retarded can do the math behind a TF or fw or mount. Them exploring right now is more growth than any DW can bust out. Their income is gonna rape yours... havent seen many top soks but the one i did see is so far from any DW that its just sad haha

Youre so fucking stupid lol, without the war he wouldve maybe broken one of the shitty fws at best, but jester or another random dw like unicorn wouldve rolled him the second he tried to mass and his wls were out.

He was behind the turtles by nearly 1-1.5k land, and had like a 30k goon offense. Thats a minimum of 24 hour warning to boost defense and most of them were in mobi.

Tbh if he broke even one it would be a fw only because of DWSLs broken offensive multipliers

Faithless doesnt even realize he proved himself wrong either, the second he started looking dangerous GOM took a shit on him; Barricade and Dye it were meatshielding for him but they were both dead, he was obviously next.

The difference between him and barricade is they needed multis to bring him down, because it was actually a KD prepared to roll out top turtles and not a gimpy ass DW trying to keep up
    Why is it mentioned above that he was 500 land behind when KTed?

I am not talking about cobras KD in general. I am saying it is possible with a good DW. I was behind oceanic turtles by 10k land and rolled them out and that was mount not DW.

DW would make it 10x easier, with some watching of other peoples WLs and keeping def up a good player would have no problem rolling these turtles out if he wasnt miles behind.

If you cant see that you are blatantly shit at sk mate.
    He was already miles behind, and he got rolled out without even boosting offense.

If you cant see that you dont have fucking eyes mate

As I have pointed out several times. I am talking about A DW KINGDOM...not COBRAS DW KINGDOM, you fucking numpty.

I see why you say it cant be done though, as it cant by you. By some of us though...
  • How cqn you guys talk for pages and the content is the same from start to finish...

Anyone that isnt retarded can do the math behind a TF or fw or mount. Them exploring right now is more growth than any DW can bust out. Their income is gonna rape yours... havent seen many top soks but the one i did see is so far from any DW that its just sad haha
    Because some people, Qwj specifically, are actually retarded.

Even Lynog and Jones told him he was wrong and he doesnt even realize it.

Jones reiterated exactly what I said you spastic. Trying to outgrow this round = DW loses. Rolling people out to keep them below you = DW wins.
  • ::hides behind walls of quotes::
  • A napped group of dws can win the rd

Everyones just too blind to see it or ignorant

Next round. xDWx. Everyone is invited to join the mayhem.
  • edited January 2014
    Rule of SK: dws can roll eachother, dws can roll tops at the cost of their own kd, but dws cant win a round.

That holds true this round more than any... return times give the advantage to explorers.
  • Actually darius what qwj is saying I would say is usually true.

However this round with +20% explore AND +50% longer return time. It's probably not ever gonna be possible for a grabbing kd to keep up with an exploring one.

Best case scenario for a grabbing DW is massing offence, sneaking a grab on a turtle - turtles goes mob doubles defence explores and takes the lead again.

A well played turtle is well an truely god mode this round though.
    I dont understand where your confusion is here Qwj.

Are you actually fucking retarded? Should I feel bad for being mean to a mongoloid?
    Jones said "a grabbing dw" I said if the DW specifically grabs the top turtles.

If jones disagrees then he is wrong. Him more than most would make it easy.

When you actually build a kingdom 1/3rd the size I have then ill argue strategy with u mate.

Not if theres more than one group of NAPed DWs.
    Neither can win if they play separate
  • All DWs will be playing for the same team in round 62.
  • all this DW nap bollocks is just embarrassing and never going to happen, to win the round and rank no1 doesnt take all that much doing, look at recent history scores to know this much BUT thinking you guys are in anyway going to do it is laughable, there is maybe two "good" DWs this round, a shedload of average and a hell of a lot more utter shite ones, now loafery yours is shite, Cory i havnt seen yours but my guess would be its shite so what makes you think you can finish rank one when you cant even make a decent KD from the most OP PT there has ever been on this game?

Stop living in a dreamworld and talking shite about dwnaps. Its pathetic.
  • 1) I have a shit VI kd this round
    2) Next round
    3) you should join in, it will be fun
    4) I'll never be rank 1
  • 1) I have a shit VI kd this round
    2) Next round
    3) you should join in, it will be fun
    4) I'll never be rank 1
    join in what exactly though? i mean all i see is xDWNAPx and all other cringey shit like xROLLTURTLESx or whatever the fuck it says. It remind me of all the sad little fuckers on cod who are like xxxxx360noscopeswag420xxxxxx. Annoys the shit out of me tbh.

If Loafery actually wants to try and do something next round concerning a bunch of DWs then atleast try and explain it and stop it with all the bull tags.

• Look mate, barricade is decent at best...he built a hotgates kingdom. Take his helmet out of your mouth.

If you think its not possible you are showing your scrub level.

I've built KDs 3 times the size of yours in a sim.
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Darius in a nutshell

Yeah but mate, I have built kds AT LEAST 3 times the size of yours IN REAL LIFE WITH REAL PLAYERS.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH in a sim
    :))
  • also a sim. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. i have never seen so much laughable bullshit on my whole life. It would be different if the guy was trolling but he 100% believes that his simulated KDs actually mean anything. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA