Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-:::Eventual Uni war v Grumpy :::-

Comments

• He got tapped if im not mistaken and i am getting kted cos i have shit kd
  • Btw viva, update the thread title to include wolfpack please
  • i feel like this whole war is purely to weaken our sector, since we pose a rather large offensive threat. we just wanna be friends, guys
  • 3rd kill by GoM

The Hobbit (X:2,Y:8) Desert Wasteland 4,209 932,359 2,284
    The Hobbit (X:2,Y:8) Desert Wasteland 0 374,631 16
  • U forgot dye it we have 4'kills lovsan either that or u forgot master
  • Also Viva include Brute
  • CoM PK, second kill

IERCORP (X:1,Y:1) Terra Form 3,501 797,663 1,815
    You can't probe IERCORP (1:18) because they are dead.
    Who was that? Don't think I've seen him participate, poor guy. lol
  • Brute hasn't done much besides helped on dye they also helped on jester so what side does he put brute on scars? Lol
  • CoM PK, second kill

IERCORP (X:1,Y:1) Terra Form 3,501 797,663 1,815
    You can't probe IERCORP (1:18) because they are dead.
    Who was that? Don't think I've seen him participate, poor guy. lol

January 22, 05:18:11 Our kingdom Dancing Unicorn (1:8) bravely defended against IERCORP (1:18) and lost 413 planets.

was #4 to break. not sure if he did anything else in war but he's dead either way
  • Brute hasn't done much besides helped on dye they also helped on jester so what side does he put brute on scars? Lol
    No clue, I don't know anything about Brute.
  • edited January 2014
    I WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL LYNOG IS DEAD!!

wait.. wrong alliance
    You're confusing me man. You guys know my attention span is completely unpredictable. On one occasion I can remember the finest details of events 10 years ago, then I can't remember who my allies are from five minutes ago whatsoever. Don't do me like this I am almost positive you're an enemy. You supported HotGates in a post when I was pmsing on him, I'm sure of it.
  • Go Brute Go!
  • Brute is trash. Once war ends they gonna be farmed into the ground by grumpy. Even after spending so much time helping them 2v1 rev.
  • I not trying to flatter anyone its the truth u help them kill rev ktd but let there ATS run wild. 80% of these dws still alive and once this war is over your alliance gonna get farmed I to the ground by a bunch of dwz with 50k goons
  • We've aided both Rev & GOM with AT kts. Do I need to post a list, or is my word sufficient on the matter?
    I'll take your word. Why not right?
  • iercorp suicided on a 250 land kd and was farmed by a kingdom,

• Dang Flazer, why wait 12 days? lol
  • Have fun storming the castle, tough guy. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! USA! USA! USA! USA!
  • cause this was when I did my hits and people be like: hypocrit you die now
  • USA USA USA USA
  • HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • its funny, rook who everyone gives crap to always sticks to his guns and refuses to gang bang. Drops out of war right as mages declares.

Way to stick it to the man
  • I like Rook, he's just super inactive. Who gives him crap?
  • Not my fault my horse is so high.
  • Rev voted to stay in war. Rook just dropped it anyways.
  • Nah, Rook did correct.
  • Its not like we as kting well built ktd. We was only killing anti turtle dws so staying in war to help brute was our vote since most of the grumpy dws just spent all war abusing. Rarely did they hit a KT if he was below 3000 land.
  • Not my fault my horse is so high.
    Hes a Colorado Horse
  • All you people with little horses hatin on my horse. I think he's a great size.