Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-:::Eventual Uni war v Grumpy :::-

Comments

• You was top 15 in Nw cause of your goons anyone could be top 10 Nw by making so many goons no one can keep up. But you was very breakable by almost every DW in the game. I could prolly go strait to top 10 Nw in 48hrs if I made nothing but goons and pop out 20k every 24hrs. That's 300k in 48hrs easily a top 10 from where I'm sitting now. Prolly even top 3.
  • The dumbass thing here, is having a war 24 hours after they started on me. What a waste of time. That sums up rev though, expecting they will be owned quickly without support.
  • Clay has his rounds just like a lot of us. Not many of us are top 10 every time.
    That just means youre not actually good.

Or we don't have the time/care to put in our best every round.
  • The dumbass thing here was barricade not trying to give a fuck when he clearly does while being kted. If you had appealed or bitched about the kt ppl would have prolly backed u up but u didnt and tried to be all cool when u clearly werent

And ben hitting fun like a toolbag when it was all dandy dws hitting land fat turtles
  • I'm a lot cooler than I normally would have been If I was trying to play longer. I can have an opinion on the alliance leadership and choices.
  • I'm a lot cooler than I normally would have been If I was trying to play longer. I can have an opinion on the alliance leadership and choices.
    This is communism! Conform to the norm or perish!!! /sarcasm
  • lets see those good dws plz enough stories lets post those amazing kds
  • edited January 2014
    The dumbass thing here was barricade not trying to give a fuck when he clearly does while being kted. If you had appealed or bitched about the kt ppl would have prolly backed u up but u didnt and tried to be all cool when u clearly werent

And ben hitting fun like a toolbag when it was all dandy dws hitting land fat turtles
    [1/14/2014 10:42:45 PM] Aaron Jones: yea my land low.
    [1/14/2014 10:42:49 PM] Aaron Jones: i'm not playing serious
    [1/14/2014 10:42:52 PM] Aaron Jones: i'll quit in a few days
    [1/14/2014 10:42:58 PM] Darius Bro: lol
    [1/14/2014 10:43:01 PM] Aaron Jones: i planned to play a week
    [1/14/2014 10:43:04 PM] Aaron Jones: it's chinese new year

If me or barricade ever gave a fuck you'd know

pls
    Is Barricade the brother you sleep naked with?
  • I think ben's are quite reasonable and the best at this time, but stupidly sent tanks out.
  • His ktd was trash the good dws had nearly 50% more defence then him and can still roll him. He just had a lot of offence to make up for a poorly built kd.
  • how well a KD is built has very little to do with its current O or D at any given time.
  • Off it.does. a well built ktd can defend all but the most extreme anti turtles and still make retal. Or like this case. Jester had to basically send everything he had to break fun for all including some of his defence. Then fun for all just grabbed him right back and continued to build defense and grow. Even if war had not happened that was it for jester. Since every DW in rev can easily grab 20k goons to break him he would have lost 1500-2000 land in a few hits. While no one else in grumpy could grab fun for all because he is well built.
  • edited January 2014
    the key there isn't the O or the D, but the time. In the early game its not hard to go all D and be virtually unhittable, or build a massive O to hit at a certain time. But there are many more important things than just the units you have at any particular moment which determine how well a KD will grow, and thus how well a KD is built
  • I hate to say i agree with SB, but I agree with sb....heres the thing IF Jester hadn't sent tanks out nobody would of touched him more than likely. He had a lot of land and would of been able to turn it around more than likely into something that was really respectable.

Though idk what jesters plans were with the kingdom or what he was trying.
  • Clay has his rounds just like a lot of us. Not many of us are top 10 every time.
    That just means youre not actually good.

Or we don't have the time/care to put in our best every round.
    Its not even close to difficult to be top 10, nor does it require excessive time.
    It does take a considerable amount of time. Anyone who says otherwise is lying or is an FW explore turtle.

I, for one, do not have the time to be on at all critical points of the day to do robs, buildings, explore, military, look for perfect hits, etc.
  • I like both alliances. Hope it's a fun and short war :)
  • Ian that's not right. The second he bit fun for all. He was doomed. All the dws in that sector planned to 3x him soon as wls was back. Only reason he wasn't touched by us was because he hasn't touched us. One of those live and let live.there was plenty of easy land didn't need to risk it hitting a anti turtle DW. But once he hit fun we had our reason to hit back and not stop.
  • edited January 2014
    faithless your an idiot.
    I was not a 20 k goon break- I was a 27k dwsl 3 wl goon break with 3600 tanks out.

fun could not have broken me without war even after master hit me ( when was more of an at than me, even with my tanks out).

I 2 wld fun. its the only reason I needed to send tanks like I did.

li I got hit- im fine with that. it was a risky grab I had almost 800 lds an hour coming in, I knew dye and frank had just grabbed, and fun had hit my group mate that morning.
    But faithless-
    quit talking like your the end all/be all of sk, we have lynog for that- and at least he can back it up with a good kd.

get your facts straight. ( and since im sure your going to post some , " im right your wrong" counter- back it up with a ss please.

• Says the tool who threw his kd for the turtles

Well done bro
  • Says the tool who threw his kd for the turtles

Well done bro

my prefs and sector message clearly said I would retal.
  • I wasn't making a commentary on jester's KD, I have no idea what it was like. I just meant in general the amount of O/D you have in any single point in time doesn't really determine how well your KD is built
  • You got played by the leadership and its butt buddies who are all turtles who cant do jack crap until they get tfs

Ur just a meatshield u tool
  • ya I know s b. :-):-)

and loafy- you act like I didnt know. you think we arnt all friends, you think people have some high plan to dominate as a turtle? lol its just a game- sometimes its fun to play dw and roll early, sometimes its fun to turtle to tfs. there is no great secrete conspiracy.
  • There always is.
  • I wasn't making a commentary on jester's KD, I have no idea what it was like. I just meant in general the amount of O/D you have in any single point in time doesn't really determine how well your KD is built
    Well, if you dont have enough D and get hit, it means your kd wasnt very well built.

Well, if you dont have enough D and get hit, it means your kd wasnt very well built.

Sure, but with DWs around it's hard to maintain any sort of safe D.

Sure, but with DWs around it's hard to maintain any sort of safe D.
    Its not hard to maintain safe D, its just if a scrubby DW has it in for you, all he needs is high pop and he can mass till he hits you, but this only happens early on in the round, they are flash int he pan kds that drift off into nothing just as quick as they become dangerous.SB couldnt be more wrong though, the amount of D you have at any given time does determine how well your kd is build, also the amount of O and D you build a specific times does too, whats the point in having a shitload of land if it can be taken away from you at any given time?

your building can look great but if you cant defend them then whats the point?
  • Its not hard to maintain safe d even with dws around. Only ones who can break u would be anti turtles and they are trash kids from trash players. A good DW can maintain the same or close to the same def a turtle can and still grab big land.
  • ^^ true and false... bring dw even a turtle will draw arsons or sabotages from the shitty probe farms... nothing worse then a lil vi with godly ratio
  • ^^ true and false... bring dw even a turtle will draw arsons or sabotages from the shitty probe farms... nothing worse then a lil vi with godly ratio
    *whistles*