Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-:::Eventual Uni war v Grumpy :::-

Comments

• hey guys i picked dw and have lots of pop and in mob i am the best builder on star kingdoms
  • nice lady rainbow clay
  • turtles are laughing out of their asses right now
    Oh please. If you play DW and get a big offense going, you know this is going to happen. The game has a competitive nature, I think we can agree on that. So why should the person making people mad by taking land from others be left alone, while the guy who can't do it gets punished.

By more realistic. You play DW you know what you're getting in to, no need to cry about it here.
    It didnt have to be this way

Its hard as it is for dws playing catch up with turtles withthis so called bonus

I dont see the reason why a dw had to hit a dw

Its like saying plz kill me
    Oh please. If you play DW and get a big offense going, you know this is going to happen. The game has a competitive nature, I think we can agree on that. So why should the person making people mad by taking land from others be left alone, while the guy who can't do it gets punished.

By more realistic. You play DW you know what you're getting in to, no need to cry about it here.

Its hard as it is for dws playing catch up with turtles withthis so called bonus

6 of the top 12 land kds are FW anyway, it's not like the DWs were doing their job if they were trying to smash turtles.
  • O.o

this is all your plan to steal sl from me , " lady rainbow" isn't it CSMZ?

also- I've build a lot of tanks since they started the kt- also sending out half my tanks was risky but I think worth it- all 250 of them. seems like more at the tkme
  • Jester just had a trash DW that I would have rolled in the next couple days anyways.

6 of the top 12 land kds are FW anyway, it's not like the DWs were doing their job if they were trying to smash turtles.
    They were building goons and "somebody" declared them AT and oh they get KTed for free :O

• this is a few hours before the kt.

Name: Sir Quick Ben

Land: 5,105
    Networth: 934,028
    Honor: 2,663
    Money: 10,287
    Power: 58,721
    Population: 64,824

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 7
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 32,913
    Laser Troopers: 8,590
    Laser Dragoons: 15,290

Tanks: 8,174
    Scientists: 4,012
    Probes: 22,680
  • Which is trash because your tanks can't be counted as defence since u sent them to break fun. Making u full blown AT
  • oh rook posted someone else's sok.

i should probably be a better detective
  • Taking away the tanks that you sent out Cai, you could have broken yourself with almost 10k goons left at home.
  • His ktd was at its peak. He would have fell behind so fast at this point. He might as well died.
  • That.. isnt a good KD.

Probes WAY too low for DW, way too little power, really weak defense and not even a scary offense for your size.

Oh lawd them scis tho
    Are you praising the Scis? That's really low this round on a KD his size.
  • i fixed my earlier goof on jesters sok and reposted it here is the som after the attack on fun after we decided to kt him.

January 20, 07:01:48 Ben Adaephon Delat (1:11) Spy on Military 22,722 114 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (24) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (12) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 943 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 533 14,893 14,894 2,593 0
    Laser Troopers 8,590 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 15,290 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 4,664 1,755 1,755 0 0
  • I don't remember saying my kd was great ( you can ask my mates I said it was trash many times)
    I was just saying to Jones how sucked my probes were and how if I live it would hurt me late game

ya I shielded my attack- I didnt think war would come quite so fast.
    the "weak d" and " weak o' comments are what they are. i cant build a godmode kd... ( other tban that million+ tank monster kd that was bigger than your best s2 kd you posted) I was rank 6 and overall happy with my kd. :) for such a crappy bonus I had a pretty fun round.

p.s. I will be ," Lady rainbow" if you want to find me next round.

• hey guys i picked dw and have lots of pop and in mob i am the best builder on star kingdoms
    kekekekeke
    kekekekeke
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• +50% return times?

A single KT could last the whole round.
  • Jesters told us his kd is trash but so are all the dws this round. cobras is prolly the least bad lol. and I've seen 3 4ths.... and people defending barricade for his crap hg kingdom then laugh at jestet is kinda lol
  • Barracades kd was bad but jester was worse imo, up until the last day or so i have see his sok in the AFs and iam quite shocked he never got smashed into the floor. It had high land with no offense and no defense, it was just pitiful to say the least, I knew he wasnt a great builder but what was just a woeful attempt at a DW.
  • barricades was the best at the time for dws
  • All the dws were shit. Every last one of them was/are trash, the round bonus lends to dws being shit. To much exploring not enough offensive capabilities yadda yadda. I'm not defending any kingdom, i'm just saying every single dw is shit
  • There is a couple good dws. With high def good probes and enough offence to be top breakers aswell.
  • There is a couple good dws. With high def good probes and enough offence to be top breakers aswell.
    agreed.
  • Fun for all was 37k DW SL.3 WL break. And still had the offence to hit anyone up to 350-400 land easily. Only way jester even had a chance to break was sending 1/2 his tanks aswell. Even tho he was within 50k NW of fun for all and same land. And fun for all rolled him right back easily enough.

So jester at 950k and fun for all at 950k jester had to send 1/2 tanks just to break and then gets broke right back. Not to mention he was the only AT even now that could touch fun for all. So jester would have got grabbed 3x by the 3 dws in that kd. And the next day not been able to break any of them again. Because they would outgrow his offence potential since he was already running 40% land as Rax to maintain his army.
  • Where is a mod when you need one lets keep this on topic please
  • idk what you've been looking at, but I've been top 10-15 in nw and like 40th in land-
    Lynog- ya my kd was bad all round. no excuses, It wasn't up to par, that being said, I was starting to turn it around.

also its so cute when lynog and darius agree on things
  • im not agreeing with anything buddy, and yeah you are right your kd was starting to look better but it was hard to get any worse. You got really lucky not being rolled out with that kd tbh bud, if you can get away with it though well done. I did however hear you was supposedly a really good builder nowadays so i was kinda expecting alot more.
  • Clay has his rounds just like a lot of us. Not many of us are top 10 every time.
  • im not agreeing with anything buddy, and yeah you are right your kd was starting to look better but it was hard to get any worse. You got really lucky not being rolled out with that kd tbh bud, if you can get away with it though well done. I did however hear you was supposedly a really good builder nowadays so i was kinda expecting alot more.

meh better than this I supose