Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The "I'm Running a WW Game" Thread

Comments

• edited June 2014
    SkyDragagonX

Edit:it was ninjafixed
  • i'm considering doing a star wars ww soon maybe...i'll have to think about what theme to use maybe a tmnt theme as pie says would be boss
  • I had one with a bravely default theme idea, but I'm probably a terrible mod so I don't care if/when it ever goes.
  • I think meadows shoudl be given a shot before me!
  • List goes

Mages
    Aza
    Meadows
  • I need to see the following games:

TMNT

He-Man

Star Wars

Care Bears

Thank you for running these.
    Gantz, maybe
  • Gimme a South Park theme
  • i'm excited *raptor tail wag* i'll prolly suck, but it could still be fun
  • We need a rasslin WW!
  • who's last in ww mod line? i'd like to run one with some interesting idea i just had
  • looks like me then meadows, right now
  • I'm adter meadows I'm either doing tmnt or dr who
  • thought i'd share this manga...

its a ww game :P

http://www.mangareader.net/1450/doubt.html
  • Ooooh!! Someone do a Scooby Doo!!
  • i'm going to do a stormlight archive theme
  • :: Does a basic lash.::
  • Mine will happen on a cruise
  • I'd like to go ahead and say I have a theme I wanna do for another WW, but I want to play at least a couple more rounds before hosting again
  • (sorry if my posting is a bit light today, in another mafia on TL I'm playing in, I think we're at a really critical time and I also think I've solved it for the most part, but town banded together and lynched town today which sucks.

For anybody that's interested
    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/

is a great place for playing mafia and I highly recommend playing there if you like tha game, but they are much more strict with their rules than here. And in case you're wondering the mafia I'm playing in that I'm referring to is
    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/460092-world-cup-mini-mafia
    my name is ExO_ on TL forums.)
    anyone can join?
  • Yeah, just gotta make a TL account. It doesn't look like there are any games signing up, but it shouldn't be too long. There looks like 3 mafias currently running (relatively small), so somebody will host when one of them wraps up.

But I'm serious about the rules over there, make sure to read them. Right now lots of minis are being hosted (small amount of players), but if you can get in a big game (~30 players) its a lot of fun and I highly recommend it.
  • edited July 2014
    yeah...i got that hydra means multis, but whats smurf?
    all else is fine...
  • Ill put you down after me sb and i might pop over and check out a game
  • Hydra is more than 1 person on an account, which I can't stand at all. Why is it even necessary? Smurf is like hiding in SK. For instance, if I signed up with an account called SilentButterfly on TL that would be me smurfing, because I am known as ExO_ and that is my primary account (for all things except SK I might add :P).

There's a lot of weird lingo, but you'll get used to it
  • Also I don't know where else to talk about this, but I'm pretty sure I did it. I solved the mafia and I know who's scum. as a Vanilla townie. Im pleased...for the moment. Lets see if I was right
  • My 7 smurfs and 13 hydras will confuse you good
  • Can I sign up for this game? I'm new to public forum...
  • every time a new game starts, we give a day or more for sign in...

in around 2 days we will have new sign in open
  • cool, thank you