Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• Tetras a quite player, leave him alone viva -.-
    He started it I had no reason to ever get on to him

Like o said he's always been ok but he got a little cocky

• Tetra, you don't have to explain yourself to him, it is a waste of breath. He can eat shit an die.

Oh, Happy Thanksgiving all!
    Fucking bell

Hey anyway STUNNERS obviously have the multi man in there alliance.

My guess is they programme the bots to take about 10 grabs at the end so they can blame innocent folk for doing it so of they loose the war they can blame others

It's the same people all the time

We've had this for years now guys
  • Tetra, you don't have to explain yourself to him, it is a waste of breath. He can eat shit an die.

Fucking bell

My guess is they programme the bots to take about 10 grabs at the end so they can blame innocent folk for doing it so of they loose the war they can blame others

Viva, it takes a lot for me to really dislike someone. You're taking home Gold in douche.

See your theory bullshit might work on a bunch of blind sheep but it won't work on these Nerds. Grow up, take a spanking and come back next round with only one kd. Noob.
  • by the way when i was visiting the UK i went to the adelphi hotel and asked them when they last serviced their fire alarms. they said 2 or so years ago and i snuck a look at the tags to confirm

you never showed up to fight lynog and this just confirms it

you are a lying whinging pom
  • NAP for turkey day! America rules!

Also I used my wls not on arson this morning, because he's an alright guy. And his KD name is great.
  • Ok i'm goin to be honest at this point. I think the war is over at this point, or should be over so that the alliances kingdoms can recover and rebuild for a later war in the round.

Most of your breakers are dead, and while you did kill baker and one of the houses stunners killed 4 kingdoms soon to be 5-6. It is better for the uni to end the war now and rebuild for later fun then all alliances being farmed out.
  • edited November 2013
    Well said. We can still have a fun war later if the current war ends now. Enough kingdoms have died.
  • Happy Thanksgiving!
  • by the way when i was visiting the UK i went to the adelphi hotel and asked them when they last serviced their fire alarms. they said 2 or so years ago and i snuck a look at the tags to confirm

you never showed up to fight lynog and this just confirms it

you are a lying whinging pom

Lol that's absolute bull shit

British standards says fire alarms need to be serviced every 6 month worth 25 percent of devices checked

Also fire equipment has to be checked every 1 year

Look at British standards 5306

You are little liear

I was there that day

No sign of lynog

Even qwj lives close by but he shit himself too

Both me and sky have wanted lynog in a fight both times he never shows

Fucking bell

Viva, it takes a lot for me to really dislike someone. You're taking home Gold in douche.

See your theory bullshit might work on a bunch of blind sheep but it won't work on these Nerds. Grow up, take a spanking and come back next round with only one kd. Noob.

You lack any sort of intelligence

And lol I ain't I noob I have probably played this game before you where born

• Well said. We can still have a fun war later if the current war ends now. Enough kingdoms have died.
    You got off lightly bro. Lol grabbing me saved you lol. Let me know who you are next round mate

I'm an idiot.
  • Viva, sky can actually make a proper kd at times. And he can multi bettee than you... so i dont get what you do on SK. You are like an autistic kid sitting in the corner eating glue.
  • same Stone Cold time....same Stone Cold channel

Jesterawx (X:4,Y:10) Terra Form 8,546 1,574,820

You can't probe Jesterawx (1:3) because they are dead.
  • 1 [Phantomz] 66,549,280 13,309,856
    2 [Stunner] 66,286,925 13,257,385
    3 [DisneyChannel] 57,762,535 11,552,507
    4 [Redemption] 23,266,507 4,653,301
    5 [We3Noobs] 298,858 298,858

Phantomz in the lead!
  • edited November 2013

1 [Phantomz] 66,549,280 13,309,856

Phantomz in the lead!
    If the leaders of those alliances are smart they will end the wars soon...this will allow us to have another good war later in the round...plus I have basically posted all the ATs and war actives...I will be forced to move to the biggies soon and that would change those totals quickly...just saying

• Woot, sector weapons :D I had never used one before, kind of a waste for a small sector, but well worth the slight aggravation:)

Phantomz in the lead!
    If the leaders of those alliances are smart they will end the wars soon...this will allow us to have another good war later in the round...plus I have basically posted all the ATs and war actives...I will be forced to move to the biggies soon and that would change those totals quickly...just saying

it's great.
    3 alliances vs 1
    yet the kills are in a ratio of 1:4 almost lol
  • Cai.. wasn't active was he? Good PK, but... thats like PKing Bob, when he's leading an alliance... give him time. He will forget to log in all on his own 8-}
  • Clay was grabbed down
  • we grabbed him down and then pk him the rest of the way to save wls
  • edited November 2013
    Opening cans of whoop ass does not take turkey day off...and that's the bottom line....b/c stone cold said so!

coolerthandes (X:2,Y:1) Desert Wasteland 5,703 1,245,523

You can't probe coolerthandes (1:7) because they are dead.

• The King is falling!!! Thats a 2mil right THUR!

Phantomz in the lead!

Cobras give it a rest we want to keep killing STUNNERS ok

You only want to end because Moral on your alliance is rock bottom and your guys are dropping like a stone

Get a grip and take it on the chin

All I hear from you is moaning especially when a multi grabbed you
    It's pathetic and childish
    You just trolling
  • The King is falling!!! Thats a 2mil right THUR!
    Holy smokes. I even stole like 11 pop on that one.
  • cory for rank 1
  • If this war drags on much longer, my 150k kingdom has a shot.
  • mal for rank 1
  • Lol viva, I think the reason stunner's stat lines aren't posted is because if they were, the 3 alliance's morale would be smellier than a shit infested swamp.