Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hungry Like The Wolf

Comments

• I'm for a restart
  • edited October 2013
    If walls would have bit somebody prior to taking a silver bullet last night we could have kept going.

For the record flazer, I would have had the town behind me after the Lynch of ghosted, and could have made a run for it. Also, I'm always loud, and involved in daily voting. You must never have played werewolf back in the day or you would know that.

I'll play again.
  • Shut your dirty witch mouth.
  • RESTART!
  • If walls would have bit somebody prior to taking a silver bullet last night we could have kept going.

For the record flazer, I would have had the town behind me after the Lynch of ghosted, and could have made a run for it. Also, I'm always loud, and involved in daily voting. You must never have played werewolf back in the day or you would know that.

I'll play again.
    I know that I was right and deduced you are a bad guy

if you played werewolf at all you would know I am right and I am always right
  • i knew walls was a werewolf because even though i never actually play i always vote walls. i was destined to eventually be right once, and this time was that time.
  • RESTART

I wanna play this time!
  • GTFO dragon, you started the spiral that destroyed my round!
  • JK you can play cheater
  • I would like to start over please
    My appologies Damdred :P
  • I'm in for a restart
  • Buncha peoples called a buncha peoples werewolves. Blind squirel finds nut. I ALMOST messaged walls to tell him to bite you after he and ghosted got outted. But it would have been too obvious you got bit if you did a 180 voting for me. The rules stated no out of forum messaging. Oh well.

I think the game could have kept going if the mod would have allowed walls to use his bite prior to being shot by a silver bullet. Then 1 werewolf would have been on the loose and a witch.
  • restart please
  • hey cory except the twilight fan was following walls so he couldn't use his power
  • I forgot to message ixta to follow walls but the game was over

I suggested last night that the game could of been saved if the inventor made his invention turn the town upside down and change everyone's roles.

But starting over will be fine.
  • hey cory except the twilight fan was following walls so he couldn't use his power
    Awwwwww pisifnfndjdifnrbrje its a werewolf bite come on!
  • nooooooooo but I had the best roll!
  • Need a new MOD, and, are we restarting?
  • edited October 2013
    Yeah, we're going to restart. I'm probably going to tweak the rules a bit though, to add a mechanic to make mass claiming not a good strategy.

And from the sounds of things, I'll also assume everyone is playing again, unless anyone specifically says otherwise.
  • Add me this time, Ixta.
  • You're on the list now :)
  • try to avoid making walls a wolf please. he doesn't need help being a mean guy :P
  • New thread? and IN!
  • In.
    flazer for lynch
  • What did the device that the inventor created do?
  • Ixtaccihuatl October 1
    You awake from the night to find a strange device attached to your roof. You find a note stating that this is an electrromatic pracipator:
    this funny gismo makes it rain at one persons house. always. It never stops.
    50% of turning away a wolf cuz they don't wanna get wet.

You may choose to use this on yourself, or on another player.
  • Fair enough. I think the inventor is a neutral role which could honestly look to help the werewolves or be against them. After the first invention is revealed his intentions are clear.