Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hungry Like The Wolf

Comments

• Lynch cory

not gonna vote for a mayor.
  • Regardless of id Ghosted was trolling or now. I think we should kill him. He's clearly an idiot, and possibly a wolf. I don't want my children accidentally marrying the village idiot.

Lynch Ghosted

CoryNewb for Mayor so we get an extra vote on Ghosted.
  • u have children?
  • u have children?
    Probably.
  • u have children?
    Probably.
    r u the sole source of income for a whore house (look i spelt sole correctly)
    or did u made millions from donating to the sperm bank?

• lynch K2 Cory for mayor
  • change. lynch walls Cory for mayor

• Lynch walls k2 for mayor!
  • change: Lynch Ghosted cory for mayor
  • His comments were removed from Walls' page which makes me think I was right lol :p

Hang him up Ixta! Burn the idiot!
  • Does the mayor get to have any ceremonial fun when we lynch? Pics or it didn't happen mod
  • :P at you all
    Update coming in my morning. I may update an hour or two early, warning to you all.

Reason: A teacher at my school quit today by walking out in the middle of one of his classes, so now I'm covering 2 of his classes in addition to my normal schedule, which means getting to work early to figure out what the heck the classes are doing, and plan some sort of lesson.
    In the space of 5 minutes, my life went from relaxing to 10 levels of chaos. *dies*
  • Well if we're assuming that both Ghosted and Walls are WWs, I say we should lynch walls first as he appears to be head WW! Take down the alpha!
  • Well if we're assuming that both Ghosted and Walls are WWs, I say we should lynch walls first as he appears to be head WW! Take down the alpha!
    I still say damdred and walls
  • :P at you all
    Update coming in my morning. I may update an hour or two early, warning to you all.

Reason: A teacher at my school quit today by walking out in the middle of one of his classes, so now I'm covering 2 of his classes in addition to my normal schedule, which means getting to work early to figure out what the heck the classes are doing, and plan some sort of lesson.
    In the space of 5 minutes, my life went from relaxing to 10 levels of chaos. *dies*
    Youre a teacher? Shouldn't all the eleventeen year olds hate you?
  • Vilt could be throwing Walls under the bus, neither could be WWs. Vilt should be hung for being a bad troll though.
  • Id check Damdred. Or maybe K2 :p
  • edited October 2013
    How did you steal the seer when there is none?
  • The seer is the detective and the detective is the seer... same difference.
  • fair enough

nice steal on the first night
  • edited October 2013
    ---Day is ended, Night is starting---
    Votals upcoming.
    CoryNewb has been elected Mayor with 7 votes.
    Ghosted the werewolf has been killed with 7 votes.

Night will end in 24 hours.
  • Due to Things, I'm going to call this game early. Looking at nighttime movements, it was pretty much over anyway.

Wolves: Ghosted and Wallsoffire
    Witch: Corynewb

Hunter: Phantom
    Detective: Scientology - mages
    Priest: Damdred
    Thief: mages
    Twilight Fan: Nimrod
    Inventor: Jester

Would anyone like to start over?
  • I would like to start over please
  • lol, I HAD THE ANTENNA! I don't get on the list? :(
  • my deduction is too stronk
  • Shut your dirty witch mouth.
  • lol, I HAD THE ANTENNA! I don't get on the list? :(
    TMONSTA RECEIVED AN ELECTRROMATIC PRACIPATOR:
    This funny gismo makes it rain at one persons house. always. It never stops.
    50% of turning away a wolf cuz they don't wanna get wet.
  • Mobile fail on my part guys :(