Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hungry Like The Wolf

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Dogtown
  • I dont know how to bold :/

so, walls for mayor! Whether hes propaganding or not, his math is correct. There is a substantially high number of villagers compared to the werewolves, thus there can be no harm in making him mayor for a night.

• Please get this over for me early then.

I openly announce my role I must be a wolf.

I will break this down for you wolfs later.

as it stands,
    mayor vote:No one
    lynch votes:Myself
  • walls for mayor
  • I vote Ian as mayor, only so I don't have to vote for walls.
  • @Ixtaccihuatl are we allowed to talk outside of this forum? i mean to each other, sure the werewolves can, but can villagers

----
    No. All discussion by townspeople must take place inside the forum. Wolves are allowed to speak to each other, and to the witch. Clarification of witch role: If the witch finds a wolf using her night power, she in turn will be revealed to the wolves by the moderator, at which time she can participate in their discussion. The witch is playing for a wolf win, and must also be eliminated by the town to secure a town win.
  • So there are 22 players 2 if these players are wolfs and a witch also 6 good roles.

That leaves 16 people that will claim villager. We have already narrowed who to look at by just that. Now the good roles have targets during the night. The following night likely hood of kills are reduced because we know who to protect and follow not to mention spy on. The following day we now have a smaller range to lynch(12 to 13 potentially) and will not kill off the good roles. Its just a numbers game after that. We need to take advantage if the odds before we kill eachother or are killed by the wolfs.
  • I vote myself as mayor out of sheer self preservation. If walls gets it he will try to kill me :( join the cause, help save poor k2.
  • i dont know walls and k2 has always been one to follow

i vote for k2
  • also dogtown knows his shit

everyone listen to him (maybe)?
  • No im sure everyone would rather randomly lynch the priest follow the villagers hunt the doctor and protect the wolves.

makes much more sense to push the game in favor of wolfs.
  • edited September 2013
    I will vote walls for mayor so he can do some good perhaps.

Also, I vote flazer for lynch, because, lol.

Walls, as far as your ratio of ww/townspeople I agree that it may seem a little out of wack, but with the witch it is basically 4/22. But I always thought the less ww just meant more villagers get lynched. Especially without mason roles in play.

For people who don't know how to bold because they are on their phone, this is HTML I think so you use <"b"> to start and </"b"> without the quotes.
  • dole for lynch
  • edited September 2013
    bitches
  • i switch my lynch to corynewb, if you read his posts he first abstains and then posts a very decorative post. If you ever seen any other post he makes, its usually flabbergaster, so im pretty sure hes something EEEEEVVVVVIIIILLLLLLL
  • I vote flazer for lynch for his last and first post. He says he is not a wolf then post cory is "something" evil. I think he is dangling the information in front of us saying he is the witch.

gg witch.
  • This is the best day 1 ever. Usually only goes two ways:

1) somebody votes for hated forum member, everyone follows suit in mob mentality.
    2) somebody votes first, and everyone says "hey who do you think you are" and kills the first voter for no real reason

I think the mayor voting also will spice up the daily activities.
  • If I was the witch why would I kill a werewolf when I win when they win? GG logic
  • Who says you are voting for a wolf. Just you witch.

hope you like fire.
  • edited September 2013

Flazer, its day one, nobody has had any night time activity yet (at far as I know), somebody has to go. I voted you because the sign up thread said "kill ze flazer"
  • Why would we lynch day 1? Odds of killing a villager is pretty high, kind of not worth it.
  • I like that idea zeal. We could just vote a mayor to have an extra action for the town at night. Mod, can we abstain from voting to meet this end? Technically nobody has died yet, so we could just make the case that nobody needs to be lynched. Zeal you are pretty smart.

My vote for flaz stands until we get clarification on this.
  • someone is trying too hard
  • Reverse psychology wont work here witch.
  • edited September 2013
    I'm voting to hang cory
  • edited September 2013
    "Entry log twentyninth of the month September in the year twenty thriteen.
    It has become clear to me that the witches power extends further than I once thought. Its as though the village is under a spell and lacks the ability to think freely or clearly. The whole town is following one another in circles on a path that seems to lead nowhere. Though the beast lurk among us I will remain vocal and continue to expose this foul being for what they are...a witch a freaking witch! Flazer is the witch, if there was ever a witch there was it would be Flazer you blind villagers. Flazer is the freaking fracking witch. The witch is flazer! Also the were wolves are dole and walls. Cheers.

...end of log"
  • someone is trying too hard
    ::tryhardskwwface::
  • i would agree with the no-lynch policy
    but it actually makes no difference

usually games start at night cuz the werewolves have to kill someone first, so then the story begins 'so and so' died. thus we are now hunting werewolves to find out y
    lol

cuz honestly at this point, :D there are no werewolves in my town. since no one has died. so technically there is no point in lynching anyone!!

peace reigns maintained in Sksuxtimeuptoomuchville.
  • edited September 2013
    The fear of an early ww lynch has walls against a wall cowering. He will soon try to take the ring...I mean try to convince you not to vote to save the wolves. Do not let this unseen evil win!
  • The fear of an early ww lynch has walls against a wall cowering. He will soon try to take the ring...I mean try to convince you not to vote to save the wolves. Do not let this unseen evil win!
    u sound like a werewolf
    reducing our numbers is scarier, since we have 3 enemies and +1 later
    while 6 good

just going by the odds, every 'townsperson' would be against lynching.
    only werewolves would want to lynch someone to reduce their numbers
    and in all honesty we have a 3/22 chance of getting a bad one.

does 'dog' also incorporate 'wolf' as in 'werewolf?' cud u sound like one.