Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hungry Like The Wolf

Comments

• or k2 and rohan (rapeisfunny) are ww because out of the blue they both agree on something...
  • Or damdred because you threw your name in the bunch lol.
  • edited October 2013
    see there we go, we've had probably less than half a vote, as most just voted for mayor first time. There is no evidence to go on thus far and we are just shooting in the dark who is who.

Zeal for lynch Rohan for mayor
    just random shots in the dark
  • edited October 2013
    see there we go, we've had probably less than half a vote, as most just voted for mayor first time. There is no evidence to go on thus far and we are just shooting in the dark who is who.

Zeal for lynch Rohan for mayor
    just random shots in the dark
    Damdred and walls are the WW's, Did you see how damdred fluffed my Ego when I threw the bandwagon at him?

But he did vote for me as mayor, So i'll see where this goes :)

**Edit** Had to fix damdreds post that was edited** :)
  • edited October 2013
    Lynch Damdred - He's a WW - K2 for mayor
  • I'm not a WW but if I do get lynched and i'm shown to be trustworthy as my last wish I would like Zeal/Rohan/K2 lynched

but my vote still stands i won't revenge vote rohan becuase i am not a WW
  • Was there anyone on day one that didn't vote that will be mod killed if they don't vote today? We can anticipate additional casualties to the village if this is the case.

I'll vote CoryNewb for mayor, and make a vote for lynch later today with my mayoral (hopefully) vote.
  • I will jump on the bandwagon Lynch Damdred and zeal for mayor

• Corynewb for mayor
  • i agree with what k2 is saying

walls is clearly deflecting

lynch walls and k2 for mayor
  • dont forget yesterday

lynch corynewb

Flazer for mayor because i dont trust any one of you faggots
  • edited October 2013
  • Lynch Zeal Mayor CoryNewb
  • No but seriously, wtf is that antenna? Anyone care to explain? Who's house is it on top of? The Priest needs to protect whoever owns it until we can figure out what it does. oO.

But yes, walls is deflecting. You're hiding something! Lynch Walls, Mayor CoryNewb
  • giving mayor to a wolf is only going to hurt you guys
  • Why not test out Flazer?

Lynch CoryNewb, Mayor Flazer
  • Flazer, according to you everyone is a wolf. When is voting going until? And mod, who is at risk of being killed for 2 days of voter inactivity?
  • how am i deflecting
    by clearly looking at the evidence and pointing out the obvious?
  • imma follow rohan bcuz he almost died, some say u get surreal revelations when u have a near death experience

lynch damdred. k2 for mayor
  • Ghosted wrote on Walls' profile as to who they should kill. Probably a failtroll but should we kill off Ghost just to be sure?
  • Wow. Gg? Lol
  • edited October 2013
    I'll cast a lynch vote for Ghosted
  • I figure its worth a shot, would be the worst fail in WW history if we ignored it!
  • It is better than anything else we have to go off of.
  • Lynch Ghosted! Zeal for mayor... or corynewb if i cant vote myself :p
  • Lynch Ghosted and Dole for Mayor!
  • I will be slamming the door as loud as possible in all of your houses tonight.
  • edited October 2013
    zeal for mayor

lynch walls
  • Lynch Walls
    Dole for Mayor!