Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hungry Like The Wolf

Comments

• I stand by my vote and I repeat.

Walls Mayor
    Lynch Dogtown
  • lynch walls

dogtown makes a good point....can't believe I just said that
  • edited September 2013
    Dogtown wants to random kill, with much higher odds against us goodfolk. Hes either a wolf or notsmart. If we all call out our roles, that means like 10 or w/e villagers to sort through?

Meanwhile the ww's will pick off our doctor, inventors etc... bad plan.
  • I stand by my vote and I repeat.

***whoever I voted lasted time... can't remember***
    Lynch Dogtown
  • Remember people, we all signed up on the condition that Flazer dies first :P

But if we're voting for lynch then i vote Dogtown for Lynch
  • why do people always want to resort to making the game as boring as possible? "lets all tell our roles and just eliminate the rest"

sounds like a fun game
  • mmmm who to lynch
  • edited September 2013
    why do people always want to resort to making the game as boring as possible? "lets all tell our roles and just eliminate the rest"

sounds like a fun game
    Exactly what a baddie would say to keep better odds.

wolfs can talk to each other. Once the witch finds the wolves they can talk too. We can only talk here. Ive said it already I have no role and have made my points I vote dogtown for lynch this way I will not be wasting any more time.

Gg flazer
    gg walls
    gg dole
  • Ive said it everytime someone resorts to it, everytime on the skpfs when we do a WW, and it has been said by the same idiots time after time after time after time, and every time the game became stale and boring after it has happened. The last one ixta did, actually rewarded the system for this and started saying how stupid it was for me to argue against it. It just loses the flavour of mystery

Play the game for what it is and to act like a werewolf game, not some stupid math game

• Agreed with Flazer... although if everyone was smart then everyone would claim to be villager no matter what.
  • walls mayor
    lynch dogtown
  • Agreed with Flazer... although if everyone was smart then everyone would claim to be villager no matter what.
    normally when u play werewolf in real life
    after the roles are assigned everyone goes around saying
    "i am not the werewolf"

and so then ppl kill u based on how bad u are at lying
  • ^werewolf :P
  • edited September 2013
    Gg flazer
    gg dole
    gg walls
  • ^werewolf :P
    ^^^
  • If im a wolf I will admit to rohan being the funniest and most likeable guy on the pfs.
  • If im a wolf I will admit to rohan being the funniest and most likeable guy on the pfs.
    Shit guys... That's like taunting god to strike oneself dead... He might be telling the truth.

But, if we kill him we'll know for sure :).
  • edited September 2013
    k2 4 mayor. Lynch flazer!
  • edited September 2013
    Lynch walls
  • Walls for Mayor
  • edited September 2013
    --End of Day--

After a successful campaign throughout the town, WallsofFire has been elected as mayor with 14 votes.

Dogtown the Villager was burned at the stake after receiving 5 votes.

--Night begins now--
    Please send in all night actions.
    Night will end in 24 hours.
  • edited October 2013
    --Night has ended/Day has Begun--
    In the morning when the villagers awoke they were shocked to find villager Gagazet's mangled and half-eaten body sprawled in the village square. The death of this noble and beloved member of the town will forever leave a dark sport in the hearts of the other town members. The villagers were so grieved, they almost failed to notice the strange new device attached to the roof of one of the houses.
    I wonder what this could be?
  • i can tell u that it wasn't phantom.
    i checked. THOROUGHLY. she's clean. ;)

ok guys as it stands we've killed a whole town of dogs and apparently we have a tv antenna.

who's all down for some, doing nothing and watching tv, i mean eventually we're all going to die of old age, and apparently this is the 1940's where that type of tv antenna is strange and bewildering still, so honestly our life expectancy is roughly 40.

so we might as well enjoy it.

j/k lets hunt some werewolves!!
    lets begin by questioning everyone that wanted to lynch someone on day one. especially the dog killers
  • I shall haunt you all.
  • I vote to lynch Meadows because she was the first person to cast the lynching vote from yesterday.

• Meadows is NOT in the game.
  • edited October 2013
  • Walls is clearly a ww, he's deflecting.
  • Walls is clearly a ww, he's deflecting.
    Hmm, you have a point, You also notice he was not the first one to point fingers, he doesn't wish to make an enemy or draw attention to the fact that he hadn't actually CHOSEN a target until the bandwagon begins.

I think you're onto something k2, good eyes.