Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, a scrub tear WoW player

Comments

• myself jester and a few others call lynog and qwj to come compete next round to see who can out build each other cause we are the cool kids now
  • which place should I try, sk or goc next round, someone decide for me
  • myself jester and a few others call lynog and qwj to come compete next round to see who can out build each other cause we are the cool kids now
    I would like a bid on that wager sir, I'm waiting patiently for this :).
  • this is just boring the shit out of me now, if either of you scrubs do anything of note in the future just lemme know so i can laugh at how shit it is. bye bye
    I just took a massive shit, you better take note.
  • That s2 thing you posted is your rank 1 kingdom? Now I see why it means nothing
  • blah blah blah, I live under a bridge with all my other trollians, we like to play jenga and bitch about the pronunciation of cool whip.
  • This man is literally desperate for replies :-))

• bottomfeeder

:-S
  • You know a lot of the players on goc were the cheaters on SK right? I read their bitching and LOLOLOL then I leave.
  • Cheating is a fact of life, in my humble opinion, both online and offline. There will always be people trying to find shortcuts to the top. Stopping them and destroying their kingdom/career is rewarding in itself though.
  • You know a lot of the players on goc were the cheaters on SK right? I read their bitching and LOLOLOL then I leave.
    quoted for truth
  • you know theres a website that does tracking for you just saying....
  • also please stop talking about last round how people cheated multied and only reason they caught you we all get the story on top of that, Why dont Lynog QWJ play this next round? Seems like you boys have enough to time to check every once in a while :) Would be nice to see what you guys can do and would probablyg et a lot more people top lay and to play serious.

no its not a big secret im just saying you dont need to spend time spreadsheeting on sk when theres a website that tracks it for you
  • Real Rnk 1 players don't come to PFs bitching about Multis, they grow inspite of them. If you have to make excuses for your kd... You aren't worth a damn.

Lynog, Qwj, JonesL and everyone else worth a damn... Hell even Cobras and Bob Dole need to come back... I need some good KTs for next round. People actually worth my time and effort.
  • cobras played this round, dunno bob dole
  • also please stop talking about last round how people cheated multied and only reason they caught you we all get the story on top of that, Why dont Lynog QWJ play this next round? Seems like you boys have enough to time to check every once in a while :) Would be nice to see what you guys can do and would probablyg et a lot more people top lay and to play serious.

no its not a big secret im just saying you dont need to spend time spreadsheeting on sk when theres a website that tracks it for you
    Which website is that?
  • i miss dole :(, and cobras deleted after his kt was over meh...

DOLE WHERE ARE YOU
  • google it I found it :D
  • Cobras wasn't Cobras if he hid the whole round... And I didn't get to kill him... Fuck my life :-(
  • haha he made sure you didnt know it was him or you would have kted him hahahaha
  • gat damnit! Nvm then, I do just fine without it, I'm on often enough to know when people get up to go to work, and when they go to bed, When they make their grabs, and when they get head. I don't need no damn spreadsheet :P
  • stalker
  • 300+ fucking posts in this fucking thread... Holy shit! I didn't realize something as small as darius' e-peen needed that much attention :-)
  • the best is out of 300 posts im fairly certain 293 say the same thing over and over again lol
  • Darius, if I chose to, I can do much better. Many have seen it in recent S1 memory. It's hard to really get into these games recently as most of the good players have left. I've never claimed to be great nor do I stroll onto a public forum and stroke my e-peen for all to see while proving nothing. The best of us have much more to worry about than Multis because other players want us dead first. Until you reach that status... Please, just go hide in your GoC corner. There's a reason why SK clones fail and I believe this post is directed at one.
  • I'm so boss I die every round before month one is out, why idk....i must have some sort of reputation or something...or always al.... <<.... >>...
  • Eh, I've had better :-)
  • psh cake>pie
  • And that's why you die... Die and go to hell!