Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, a scrub tear WoW player

Comments

• hahahahha
  • As in old neil?
  • edited July 2013
    i didnt play it, i know him from playing other games with him but he told me a while ago he was like in the top 10% of WoW players at one time so i thought i would share Darius comments with him and see what he thought of it. :)

Athene garbo tier~ Neilyo
  • Yeah I know it wasn't you, but you're still killing him overall. :)

I thought you had copied and pasted his reply, but getting your buddy to come down and reply personally is taking this all to a whole new level, haha.
    i thought it better for the community for him to come here himself. Its all like Chinese writing to me talking about WoW and i dont wanna argue personally about something i dont know much about, going by the replies his post seems like it done the job though.
  • what about kripp was he any good
  • what about kripp was he any good
    Hahaha, that guy was probably way worse than darius. I have no idea how that guy has so many fans, kripp is just some random nolifer. I don't think he's actually been "good" in any of the games he's played, he just gets a lot of attention.
  • This Is just too great
  • sounds like a lot of back tracking
  • My buddy is in sleepy mode right now so he aint guna repost till 2moro. He assures me he can also pick this post apart so you may wanna think about deleting it so you dont get made to look silly again.

You just went from "looking down at 12million people"

to straight up admitting you're not even better than my buddy who was only in the top 10% of players.

I dont even think i need to ever reply to anything you ever post again Darinoob, This is game set and match right here. Please retire from the forums and game asap. :)
  • nah saw some numbers change and the first paragraph was enough for me lol the 2800 and the "i lied about the money"
  • Being top 10% are his words not mine, he assures me he was nowhere near the best at any time. He will say this himself 2moro when he posts. He has you backtracking about everything you posted so i guess his post was alot more correct than yours was.

Just give up Darius im starting to feel bad for you, I'm on the verge of sending you an E- hug
  • Well, all i can say is he will be back in here 2moro. So before you post any more lies, just remember we all know somebody who knows somebody who can disprove everything you write. Stop making yourself look bad brah im starting to feel like a bully right now and i don't like it.
  • LOL EHUG
  • fps lag in wow? Was your computer from 2002?
  • i can understand him saying he was in the top 10%

nobody will ever claim to be the best player in a game as it's so opinionated and there are alot of factors to consider

team games especially you cant really judge
  • edited July 2013
    doubting that very much especially since youre talking arena teams

only way to find out would be a 1v1 competition where each player is the same class and has the same gear/skill build and it comes down to ability use, reaction and positioning etc

unless you count gemming/skill builds/enchants as part of skill even though they're usually all the same anyway
  • :| this thread got so much more hilarious since I last checked in.
  • Wow, that escalated quickly
  • <

My point being is Lynog and jones (sorry qwj) are names ive heard on a daily basis along with omni seph and a few more that are "Legends" to the game. We'll say Hall of Fame, there are stories of dws turtling to 1 mill and turning a bazillion goons in 12 hours and rolling all the tops etc crap like that.

Lynogs beast kd that was like 96 million or some shit and the next closest was like 30 or wahtever.
    woah WOAH mate hold up a minute :-))

Now I am the first person to back you up about lynog and jones. Those guys are the daddys when it comes to building wrecking machines on SK. It was lynog who taught me and they are both easily better

but mate
    BUT

That fucking 96 million nw kingdom was me :-))
  • it came close to physics' super kingdom score :D
  • After I spoke to you about endgaming that round, we calculated with my current pop and income id easily pass 150 mill NW

then got KTed and had all my res arsoned for the last like 2 weeks along with a few nukes before I could leave alliance, just couldnt rebuild back to the same pop to get the soldiers out.

Couldnt even do the good old raze all buildings at the end trick :(
  • yeah sorry qwj i got told on aim already my point was you guys are good lol sorry for the confusion :)
  • ill let this one slide :-D
  • can build a 92 million nw kingdom but you cant build enough pps on a volcanic
  • I hears qwj had to have a big dick and his shirt off all times to build that kingdom.
  • I hears qwj had to have a big dick and his shirt off all times to build that kingdom.
    Sounds like a compliment to me ...thanks mate

Not sure about the shirt off part like...when it comes down to it though, you play netball in a vest :-D
  • Oh lawdy lawd. Thanks for the hilarious read through Lynig.

I thought this thread was going to be boring the rest of the time.
  • Sure got quiet lol
  • Sure got quiet lol