Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cowboys beat red?

Comments

• guess we know who sped is now
  • June 16, 14:43:09 Forces from BushDidSept11 (1:7) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 19 planets, 25,418 platinum, 245 civilians, 1,937 energy, and 15 honor.
    Our military has lost: 2 soldiers, 17 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.

wasn't meeee
  • Wow I'm Amazed how much people think That Jones is a good builder.
    ^^^
  • Great war I talked a lot of shit just cause, I like the shit talk in war it's fun and all in jest never for real. It was a good war but, however, Cowboys won. RP you guys suck asshole and you will forever suck shit, burn in hell :)
  • Great war I talked a lot of shit just cause, I like the shit talk in war it's fun and all in jest never for real. It was a good war but, however, Cowboys won. RP you guys suck asshole and you will forever suck shit, burn in hell :)
    Just so we all know, I did not pay 420 to say that... He acts on his own accord >>
  • I'm one of your 200 multis rohan lolol
  • I'm one of your 200 multis rohan lolol
    lolol right
    Just so we all know, I did not pay 420 to say that... He acts on his own accord >>
    It's nice that you think his opinion is important. ;)
  • No its funny that anyone thinks their opinions are important :P cept mine of course.
  • i'm just gonna keep this shit up until I have last post on every thread on the front page then disappear for whenever until I feel like being a dick again
  • edited June 2013
    i'm just gonna keep this shit up until I have last post on every thread on the front page then disappear for whenever until I feel like being a dick again
    haha :-))