Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cowboys beat red?

edited June 2013 in General

1 [RedPlague] 23,872,447 4,774,489
2 [CowboysFromHell] 22,238,531 4,447,706

just saying...

Comments

• Unless by Cowboys they mean Pie and by Red they mean the Universe...
  • just like your kingdom thats goin to be #1....oh wait....
  • The two alliances still have a fairly even balance to be honest. I don't know why either side would currently be trying to claim victory at the moment.
  • Because when you look at CFH... You gotta add in all their allies...
  • well its not really Cowboys vs RP its gangbang city True Kings and Cowboys vs RP

btw i dont think he took credit for doing it...
  • if jones can nail you 1 week into the round, you have problems
  • He means Jones got him drunk before taking him out to the alley and bending him over.
  • edited June 2013
    well its not really Cowboys vs RP its gangbang city True Kings and Cowboys vs RP

btw i dont think he took credit for doing it...
    last I checked it was 3v1 for gangbang, lets not change around the rules to someones liking.
  • okay ill correct my statement

if jones can break you, you have problems
  • Does that mean Jones is overrated?
  • it means everyone sucks ass
  • literally
  • Whats happening my little half Asain half Terrance and Phillip mixed homie, Its been a while nigga how you been?
  • edited June 2013
    Im cool, "brah". Life been all out a whack n all that but itz cool, nigga. U????
  • hey im good
  • if jones can nail you 1 week into the round, you have problems
    Its a good thing that it took almost a month, a multi gangbang, and a break from another antiturtle controlling the multis to do it then huh?
    And not a single bit of truth was told that day.
  • zeals kingdom on exit was lolz, i should of quad tapped him for lolz
  • ~3.5 weeks - almost a month - check
    multi gangbang - lol if you deny that you may actually be retarded - check
    antiturtle break - I had a 700 land lead on jones when KoH initially broke me.. he was 1500 land and had 15k goons and 12k LTs. - check
    Zealty mad because hes shit - check

I think whats happening here is you are too tired from doing 200 pullups to remember the numbers properly.
  • Our brave kingdom Janitoria (1:17) attacked Hayden Panettiere (1:7) and conquered 391 planets.

Honor: 2,592

LOLOLOL
  • Our brave kingdom Janitoria (1:17) attacked Hayden Panettiere (1:7) and conquered 391 planets.

Honor: 2,592

LOLOLOL
    Is that you? Lmao my god you're a shit builder if so we rolled you out so many times.

I think that KD lost 2400 land in a day, wasnt even a KT just such a shit build nobody could resist hahaha

You're a straight up monkey if you think that's me.

Here's your banana.
  • edited June 2013
    it's not raping, it was 2 kd's vs 100 from RP, and it was longer then 24 hours :P If you are bragging on that... seriously that makes you look worse then Cowboys/TK vs RP ;)
  • Darius can you teach me? I need to learn how to be you please
  • i looked at darius's sok and saw 10k fighters.

all proballers make lots of fighters.

best kd builder this century.

I know right? which is why i need to be taught :D:D:D:D:D
  • What's funny at how serious he is in his KD information.
  • Cowboys almost disbanded when Bush was killed, and they're still raping RP
  • if by raped you mean that they are still behind in the kill count and still behind in nw, and darius is going to die soonish...yep sure are rapeing
  • so its official that tk is helping you guys again?
  • meadows>Darius, he rmultis are better than him

I just did the calcs, thank you btw. I never built goons or fighters, always played with LD/Tanks until rushing TFs

This will help me immensely, I genuinely appreciate you pointing that out. Also I find it funny that even gimping myself I'm still way better than all of you. Funny stuff :)

you realize youd be way better if you shut the fuck up, quit opening up your mouth and quit being a bitch?