Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cowboys beat red?

Comments

• no darius posted that he still won and a bunch of other crap he still thinks he won
  • Darius > FLAMES
  • In all honesty im mighty disappointed. Yes we won, only because my main goal was met, the universe is balanced, however I am extremely frustrated that after he was killed he "retained" al only so he could decide a day later that he was bored and didn't want to play so we must disband. Total waste of time, now I got another month and a half of bullshit to wait for the next round. Congrats flames, winners don't disband.
  • Congrats flames, winners don't disband.
    At least someone can admit it, even if Darius can't.
  • God dammit Darius... Haven't you learned yet....

I WIN!!!!
  • Not gonna go into this, its a pointless argument. Ask Hulk if you want the full story, I'm not going to bother explaining it to you when you're just going to be retarded about it. The closest thing to a real winner of this round was Jones.

Pz
    I thought you said that you won the round though.. Now I'm totally confused.
  • Not gonna go into this, its a pointless argument. Ask Hulk if you want the full story, I'm not going to bother explaining it to you when you're just going to be retarded about it. The closest thing to a real winner of this round was Jones.

Pz
    Retarded? Fuck you nigger! An explanation is something that you should have given me before you decided to disband my alliance. An explanation is something you should have given me before creating another account so you could keep AL. Eat shit an die you cock sucker.

Pz
    Retarded? Fuck you nigger! An explanation is something that you should have given me before you decided to disband my alliance. An explanation is something you should have given me before creating another account so you could keep AL. Eat shit an die you cock sucker.

well- tell us how you really feel about it :p
  • In all honesty im mighty disappointed. Yes we won, only because my main goal was met, the universe is balanced, however I am extremely frustrated that after he was killed he "retained" al only so he could decide a day later that he was bored and didn't want to play so we must disband. Total waste of time, now I got another month and a half of bullshit to wait for the next round. Congrats flames, winners don't disband.
    Are you fucking retarded Rohan? Seriously? How the fuck did you achieve your goal and how the fuck did you win the war?

Honestly, all you did was ruin other people rounds (Note, I am not mad because I was killed during the war, simply just ticked off for your stupid comments above).

What you really got out of it was Daris crying like a baby and a whole bunch of people sitting around this round which makes the game boring for some people and with any luck, we will lose some players next round because of that. When people sit out on rounds, they tend to not come back at the end.

Some people like myself basically showed you that you can be stupid as much as you want, you can quit as soon as you die, people like us will always fight and will recreate to keep fighting for our alliance.

In the end, that equals WE WON! Your shitty little idea did nothing but ruin the round and your shitty little alliance lost. Simple as that, regardless of your non sense shit.

And damn I feel like I am Daris with this post rofl.
    That's right, and that shitty little idea didn't seem too stupid when you fought and died for it.
  • it was a good war, both sides gave it there all imo.

i'm proud of my guys and everyone for sticking it out until the end. I won't call anyone names or anything lol.

I hate early wars I think that they are a waste honestly, but I give respect to the dead and the actives who participated.
  • Couldn't agree more damdred, you guys were a formidable opponent. I am very proud of all who participated, fought, and died.
  • Couldn't agree more damdred, you guys were a formidable opponent. I am very proud of all who participated, fought, and died.
    This is all that matters all the crap talk threads should stop, there sno reason for hard feelings anywhere just that a great war was fought and respect for both sides given.

As for me as AL of RP I respect the work you guys did 100%, good job cowboys.
  • I'm also not goin to be a bitch and keep war status up on cowboy sjust because they are looking for the pass.
  • ^ I disagree. I will however say I have respect for those who fought. I have no respect for those who started the war that early. Everyone should have had a chance to play a little longer than a couple weeks into a round. Most of the people in RP were recovering from Multi still when this war broke out. People who started might as well call themselves the people behind the multis for helping multis take our players that early in the round. Maybe they are the ones behind multis, who knows.

And I lost respect for Rohan, I didn't have much respect for you before anyway. While telling me how much you hate early war etc on AIM, backstabbing me in the back. Way to go dude. I don't carry grudges for next round but you are def someone I won't trust again bro.
    how did I backstab you, please elaborate. I said specifically that I wouldn't attack so long as you were attacking multis. Your leadership and co smacked one of my guys 5 times in one day, so apparently those multis weren't that big of a problem ;). Btw, disregard my previous comment Burma, I mistaken you for K2
  • The multis were dead by that time lol, and thats a dumb statement rohan 99yardtouchdown was 15-20k goons on like 9k lts lol. That was a silly kingdom but protecting ATs really isn't my bag of tricks either admittedly
  • The multis were dead by that time lol, and thats a dumb statement rohan 99yardtouchdown was 15-20k goons on like 9k lts lol. That was a silly kingdom but protecting ATs really isn't my bag of tricks either admittedly
    then we both agree, I did not backstab anyone ;). War is war, but the minute Burma called me a cheat I lost all respect.
    This is all that matters all the crap talk threads should stop, there sno reason for hard feelings anywhere just that a great war was fought and respect for both sides given.

As for me as AL of RP I respect the work you guys did 100%, good job cowboys.

The war was good fun, only thing that wasn't so good about it was all the trash talk surrounding it. Both sides fought well. I just hope people don't take this game personally. And that later on we can leave the foul mouth offs to a minimum. :)
    God Damnit I agree!
  • Why can't weeeee be friends..
  • You mean there is more?
  • always with excuses
  • I hope Darius comes back next game. :)
  • RedPlague:
    Shredder 1:17
    BlackPearl 1:10
    Casey Jones 1:17
    Splinter 1:17
    The Foot Clan 1:17
    MLK 1:19
    Sunshine 1:10
    Felicia Day 1:11
    Amigoville 1:17
    Nephalem 1:10
    Damage Control 1:17
    Kickin Harry 1:9
    Flames 1:19*2nd kingdom of shredder*

Cowboys/TheCompany:
    Kingdom of Heaven 2:10
    Kingdom of Earth 2:10
    Laurans 1:9 "Rehabilitert"
    Bushdidsept11 1:4
    Mr White 1:14
    99YardTouchdown 1:15
    Undercover 1:15
    Fear the Wolf 1:4
    Viltvodle VI 1:14
    Professor Frink 1:7
    I Drop Bombs 1:2
    Doth thee defy 1:4
    Koopa Kingdom 1:15
    Hayden Panettiere 1:7
    Mulder 1:14

here are the final kills and who we lost during the war, congratz to both sides and good job on all of you that got kt'd you fought admirably and did both alliances proud
  • I'm not al of req. Please don't message me, my s1 is finished until next round.
  • kk i'll add him also i'm not sure about Nephalem he was fine one day i didn't know if you gys pk'd him or not?
  • ah ok, talked to hulk and he wasn't sure he didn't really tell us he ewas being kt'd lol
  • I'm gonna fuckin ROLLLLL YOUUUUUU

Cannot be stopped (1:14)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
    Networth: 34,159 (225)
    Land: 354 (210)
    Honor: 1,200 (160)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 96.49 (234)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Hayden's back :) I cannot be stopped.

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 813-E6-D1-35 - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 826-EE-2A-35
    IPvSK2: 813-E6-D1-35
  • Good thing you act like a girl on SK, cause you LOOOOOOOOVE getting fucked.

Cannot be stopped (X:9,Y:6) @ Forest and Wilderness 258 22,514 1,175
  • Good thing you act like a girl on SK, cause you LOOOOOOOOVE getting fucked.
    That made me lol. No idea why. :/