Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cowboys beat red?

Comments

• You're right; I can't admit to being a shit player, seeing that I'm delusional.
    Fixed.
  • darius must scream, cry and rage to get our attention, cause when we look at his shit kingdom and terrible building skills, why would we look his way?

just an attention seeking noob
  • i'm the real rank 1, I was multi'd out of newb and i was rank 1. Get in the back of the line i was there first.
  • I'm sexiest #1 alive so stfu Damdred!
  • haha pie is funny
  • 1 Mulder (1:14) 1,256,712

looks like mulder is rank 1, what rank are you? not worth my time since you arent in the scores noob
  • 1 Mulder (1:14) 1,256,712

looks like mulder is rank 1, what rank are you? not worth my time since you arent in the scores noob
    Flazer has it right, I'm the true Rank 1.
  • But... clearly darius is the true rank 1... you fucking impostors are nothing compared to the might of his turtle kingdom!
  • The first to 1 mil is usually the winner in the regard as true rank 1 as many strategies need to shape up, some even take to 2mil nw
  • lol ok first KD to 2M NW is truely Rank 1...although Darius would have been there well over a week ago if not multi'd, AT'd and KT'd...Yea Illyria does always do good in war round but dies a lot like a dumbass LOL!
  • Darius is shite, Lets just leave it at that.
  • PiePie
    edited June 2013
    Now... Add in the fact you had ally status with me and that's the only reason I didn't roll you noob ass... And Jones was scared of me too... Ask him.

You have to understand... I'm sexy as hell. I'm the kind of sexy where you stare and stare and next thing you know... You're bouncing your skull off the light pole. Be warned and be afraid.
  • Man, if it wasn't for things like getting hit or attacked or probed or anything, imagine how big everyone would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The first to 1 mil is usually the winner in the regard as true rank 1 as many strategies need to shape up, some even take to 2mil nw
    Jones had a 2.5k land lead on everyone before he disbanded. Had he continued at his growth rate he would've been 2 million NW around yesterday.

To give you an idea of my real growth potential, I had almost a 1k land lead on Jones when we were at 2.2k vs 2900 + 200 land still in exploration before being multi raped and suicided on by an AT.

Idiot.

lol

you must feel so proud over stats that are shit
  • 1 [RedPlague] 25,513,152 5,102,630
    2 [CowboysFromHell] 23,860,325 4,772,065

1 [RedPlague] 25,890,061 5,178,012
    2 [CowboysFromHell] 24,364,293 4,872,858

latest update... nicceeeeee
    Jones had a 2.5k land lead on everyone before he disbanded. Had he continued at his growth rate he would've been 2 million NW around yesterday.

To give you an idea of my real growth potential, I had almost a 1k land lead on Jones when we were at 2.2k vs 2900 + 200 land still in exploration before being multi raped and suicided on by an AT.

Idiot.

honest question now Darius. Do you think you are remotely close to Jones league in terms of building a kd?

Idiot.

honest question now Darius. Do you think you are remotely close to Jones league in terms of building a kd?
    Jones would not have become so big had he not picked war status with 1 sector alliances to make his hit then disband. He also was cheating, he's a shit builder.

Idiot.

Jones would not have become so big had he not picked war status with 1 sector alliances to make his hit then disband. He also was cheating, he's a shit builder.
    First of all i wasn't talking to you. Secondly if you knew what you were on about then you would know Jones is the best most consistent builder of monster kds in the whole of sk. Stop making yourself look stupid now and don't reply.

Idiot.

First of all i wasn't talking to you. Secondly if you knew what you were on about then you would know Jones is the best most consistent builder of monster kds in the whole of sk. Stop making yourself look stupid now and don't reply.
    I don't give a shit WHO you were talking to, Jones is a cheater, I KNOW wtf i'm talking about, quit defending your buttbuddy retard, he ain't shit.
  • Jones is the reason i keep playing sk
  • Are we calling the one sector war a cheat? Causw i think youre wrong if so. Its a feature in the game, it comes with very obvious disadvantages. You dont have an alliance to back you up, so do it at your own risk.

Besides that, there is really fuck all mysterious about how he plays. He hits inactives, they have money. Money = growth.

• Besides that, there is really fuck all mysterious about how he plays. He hits inactives, they have money. Money = growth.
  • Shut your mouth you skank, I outplayed you from day 1 which is why I rolled you early on.

Fuck get a life bro, you take this way too seriously.
  • SpedSK>Darius>>>Jones>>>>>>>Illy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flazer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zeal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pie

Pie = k2

• Shut your mouth you skank, I outplayed you from day 1 which is why I rolled you early on.

This is what I do at work and between sets at the gym. I work 9-9.5 hours a day for 30/hour and get 45 for overtime. I literally get paid probably 3x your salary to just finish my work and play SK in between to keep myself busy, its the only game I can play at work.

I quit all live action games so I can sleep better every night, because they would keep me up too late, especially after playing WoW professionally and making $30k in 4 months for doing so. I decided it was unhealthy because I got too competitive and the money wasn't anything compared to my lifetime income potential.

I'm 21 and graduating with an engineering degree from a top 10 university in one semester with 0 debt, a nice car (Infiniti G35x 2006 to be exact) and $20k in the bank after skipping two grades when I was younger, I also even lift.

I've totally quit drinking to focus on work and lifting, I spend my weekends doing things with my brother and my best friends from college, as well as a few girls I see occasionally.

Right now I'm laying naked in my bed, resting and eating some tuna before I head to the gym and do leg day, talking shit to you, who 90% chance is a random loser making minimum wage or an older young adult struggling to make even 30k a year and probably fat or getting there. Enjoying typing this out because sometimes I need to be reminded how good I have it.

TL;DR

No u get a lif
    You want me to get real? Ok, lets roll.

I'm 24, I have my engineering degree and guess what, I said fuck my degree. I coach youth basketball and make a living off it. I have 0 debt, my car and house paid off and I don't work 40 hours a week like you.

Do I make 50k+ a year? No. Do I need to make 50k+ a year? No. I make more than the countries average and live my life more enjoyably than you ever will.

Keep fucking bragging about your Ken&Barbie life, can't wait for your face to get beat in.

This is what I do at work and between sets at the gym. I work 9-9.5 hours a day for 30/hour and get 45 for overtime. I literally get paid probably 3x your salary to just finish my work and play SK in between to keep myself busy, its the only game I can play at work.

I quit all live action games so I can sleep better every night, because they would keep me up too late, especially after playing WoW professionally and making $30k in 4 months for doing so. I decided it was unhealthy because I got too competitive and the money wasn't anything compared to my lifetime income potential.

I'm 21 and graduating with an engineering degree from a top 10 university in one semester with 0 debt, a nice car (Infiniti G35x 2006 to be exact) and $20k in the bank after skipping two grades when I was younger, I also even lift.

I've totally quit drinking to focus on work and lifting, I spend my weekends doing things with my brother and my best friends from college, as well as a few girls I see occasionally.

Right now I'm laying naked in my bed, resting and eating some tuna before I head to the gym and do leg day, talking shit to you, who 90% chance is a random loser making minimum wage or an older young adult struggling to make even 30k a year and probably fat or getting there. Enjoying typing this out because sometimes I need to be reminded how good I have it.

TL;DR

No u get a lif
    You want me to get real? Ok, lets roll.

I'm 24, I have my engineering degree and guess what, I said fuck my degree. I coach youth basketball and make a living off it. I have 0 debt, my car and house paid off and I don't work 40 hours a week like you.

Do I make 50k+ a year? No. Do I need to make 50k+ a year? No. I make more than the countries average and live my life more enjoyably than you ever will.

Keep fucking bragging about your Ken&Barbie life, can't wait for your face to get beat in.

My penis is bigger than yours.
    I can live with that. I don't flex mine over the internet like Darius. Plus who wants a huge penis? Mines average and I'm ok with that.
  • :| you have officially hit the limit of SK's biggest failure Darius... well played
  • I work at an ice rink 20-30 hours/wk and get paid 7.50/hr. I am a straight male driving a 2005 toyota prius that only gets 40 MPG (on a good day). I just recently adopted a kitten who tears up my shit and scratches the fuck out of me. Oh and the Penguins got swept by the Bruins. Fuck. Did I mention that I make 7.50/hr?

I win.
  • I work at an ice rink 20-30 hours/wk and get paid 7.50/hr. I am a straight male driving a 2005 toyota prius that only gets 40 MPG (on a good day). I just recently adopted a kitten who tears up my shit and scratches the fuck out of me. Oh and the Penguins got swept by the Bruins. Fuck. Did I mention that I make 7.50/hr?

I win.
    Toews over Bruins in 7.
  • I still have the Bruins in 7.