Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cowboys beat red?

Comments

• Im not mad, I just cant believe the utter bullshit that comes from your mouth and you think you are so smart and some genius. When you are just a tool and everyone who has read this thread has made fun of you and laugh at you. Looks like a duck sounds like a duck walks like a duck its a duck......
  • Im not mad, I just cant believe the utter bullshit that comes from your mouth and you think you are so smart and some genius. When you are just a tool and everyone who has read this thread has made fun of you and laugh at you. Looks like a duck sounds like a duck walks like a duck its a duck......
    Wow, insulting to ducks.
  • lol this is Hilarious i made a PF account just to Post LOL's and LMAO's!
  • i think the best part is that this war has gone on so long and gotten so stale that truekings is going to end up passing both alliances
  • I WIN!
  • Either Pie or Illyria will end up with the top KDs unless moron dies in this war.
  • Moron dies in this war and Pie gets #1
  • edited June 2013
    darius made troopers on terra

even I wont go that low
  • lol well if you looked at Illyria's SOK pre-war so did he, he had 10K Troopers and look at him now. Upgrading is cheap and he upgraded them all in like 24hrs or something.
  • SpedSK is clearly the greatest player of all-time.
    Ty. I dont' like pointing out the obvious.
  • if Illryia ends up with a kd even in the top 20 then the game is officially over. Forever
  • and Darius if you had 10k fighters then please never post in the forums ever again. Thanks
  • and Darius if you had 10k fighters then please never post in the forums ever again. Thanks
    I was rank 1 with 10k fighters

Mad?
    No, Jones was rank one you were just ahead of the chasing scrubs with 10k fighters, You can do nothing to ever make me mad.
  • He could find you a job. I bet that would make you pretty mad.

Mad?
  • Ok... WTF is a scrub?

Mad?
    No, Jones was rank one you were just ahead of the chasing scrubs with 10k fighters, You can do nothing to ever make me mad.
    You sure pay a lot of attention to a game you're not important in
    you made 10k fighters. Hush now little nublet

Mad?
    You sure pay a lot of attention to a game you're not important in
    you made 10k fighters. Hush now little nublet
    What is a scrub good sir?
  • why would he need to do harder against trash?
  • why would he need to do harder against trash?
  • June 13, 09:14:21 the [Truekings] alliance has declared war with the [RedPlague] alliance.

Shit just got real bitches!
  • I don't farm... Much.
  • Fighters on a tf is like making troopers on a dw... you can sit on top for a bit but in the long haul you deserve a helmet with a chin strap and some crayons.

Illy is a good top player in war rounds... every one dies leaving him to compete with recreated kds hah
  • I got Zeal on Perma-Roll Speed Dial.
  • No, I don't want no scrub
    A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
    Hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride
    Tryin' to holla at me

love that song
  • So by TLCs definition, all these scrubs tryin to get lovin off you lynog??
  • Give it a couple weeks and fighters really shine, their power cost and the shit amount of offense you get for what they cost...

That being said, if you are rank 1by a mile whilst massing fighters, its not your skill so much as its other people sucking donkey cock.
  • You guys are so boring, seriously, step up yo shit!
  • I am a shit player, thats not really a secret hahah

The only difference between us is that i can admit it :)
  • I'm a shit player too! I learned it from watching you!