Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cowboys Beat Red!!

Comments

• Called copy and pasted from a friend.
  • Who grabbed you bro?
  • Who grabbed you bro?

Everyone.
    Lmao how desperate are you right now? You're like a baby lion that just learned how to roar for the first time and thinks you're hot shit, except you're actually a squirrel with an identity disorder
    Get back under your bridge.

Lmao how desperate are you right now? You're like a baby lion that just learned how to roar for the first time and thinks you're hot shit, except you're actually a squirrel with an identity disorder
    Ha, I lol'd. :)
    You're lucky I've been grabbed 10x or I'd do things to you you never knew existed.
  • You can't probe Kingdom of Heaven (2:10) because they are dead
    Planets: 2,125
    Networth: 401,160

DEAD

First kill by redplague
  • and the poor fw kingdom who started 800 land less and almsot 200k nw less...with the uni targeting him is still alive....awesome
  • That's some proper ownage.
  • This is Burma, When did I ever farm? Ask anyone from last round. i didn't farm or bash anyone at all. So I don't know what you are talking about.
    call it what it is you guys initiate a uni gangbang like the bitches you are and have been planning it for weeks and then afterwards you guys will farm the uni and kt anyone who hits in your alliance. Your words that last part lol
    Actually, I'm going to prevent red from doing exactly that. I am fair, and I have no intentions on farming anyone, but Red Will farm the shit out of everyone, just like last round w/ burma, smooth, butters, LoT. Just like the rounds before that. It ends now.
    yeah.. u were only 3 taping 6 times smaller kds lol
  • Shredder (1:17)
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
    Networth: 231,648 (117)
    Land: 1,368 (105)
    Honor: 1,197 (265)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 169.33 (169)

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • edited June 2013
    Funny shit Rohan, isnt Butters k2 aka ProfessorFrink in YOUR alliance? How about Song Si aka Luam Kimwhateveathefuck his names is, LoT isnt playing this round and i havent seen or heard from smooth either... so i guess since you have these "bashers / Universe farmers" are you gonna kill them off after the war?
    Nope :P

• Login message from your Alliance Leader:

YOU NEED TO MESSAGE EVERY KD IN REPLAGUE AND SAY: ALL THE LITTLE BABIES ARE GUNNA BURN! ... DO IT!

:D
  • PiePie
    edited June 2013
    Some people's propaganda is just plain stupid...

And... I'm on your side atm.
  • Propaganda? I am disincline to acquiesce to your request?
  • You can always switch teams pie ;)
  • edited June 2013
    why switch sides when he's guaranteed to win the one he's on?
  • I always win
  • Except last round?
  • PiePie
    edited June 2013
    No... I won by letting you guys believe I lost, because:

Sometimes when you win, you actually lose
    And sometimes when you lose you actually win
    And sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose.
    Oh and sometimes when you win or lose you actually tie.
  • But I love pumpkin pie :(
  • PiePie
    edited June 2013
    June 6, 13:03:09 the [RedPlague] alliance has declared peace with our alliance.

June 6, 15:16:16 our alliance has declared war with the [RedPlague] alliance.

There it is... The WHOLE story.

Public Service Announcement brought to you by Pie... You are free to carry on now with your normal crying and complaining.
  • Peace puts me out of your range...?
  • lol no sir and i have friends :-p
    Now I KNOW your lying... You don't have friends!
  • Rohan, you're a disgrace!
  • Kingdom of Earth
    Planets: 3,126
    Networth: 591,874

Kingdom of Earth
    DEAD
  • rumor out there is the multis were owned by rohan. it kind of make sense when I put it all together. I got grabbed 6 times in 24 hours coming out of newb mode. the kts you picked including myself have been picked on by multis ... it seems like you had this all planned?

War is great, bring it on, just sad if the rumors are true. Next round, try playing without making multis bro, game aint that hard.
    LoLoLoL

don't make me laugh, the last time I multied was round 19, But I didn't even kill anyone or target anyone. And I didn't target anyone specifically, you all have to die, just because you were targeted by multis is sher coincidence. I haven't cheated this round or last round which are the two I have played since I've been back. ALSO, I don't have time to multi. I'm AL, I have kids, I run a restaurant with 60 hours a week. I'm not wasting that much time into bullshit, this is just a game, and I'm taking advantage of your misfortunes, nothing more.
  • June 6, 15:16:16 the [TrueKings] alliance has declared war with the [RedPlague] alliance.

THERE IT IS LADIES N GENTS!!! Rohan must be scared they got a Uni GB going

they have been attacking you this whole time, they just decided now was a good time to declare war, I'm not scared at all lol
  • Rohan, you're a disgrace!
    as if I gave TWO shits and a handbag ;)
  • Forgot to post this:
    blackpearl (1:10)
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Networth: 376,643 (19)
    Land: 2,041 (31)
    Honor: 2,248 (1)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 184.54 (103)

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD