Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cowboys Beat Red!!

Comments

• Casey Jones (1:17)
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Networth: 312,348 (63)
    Land: 1,461 (95)
    Honor: 2,072 (6)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 213.79 (36)

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Laurans (X:5,Y:2) Mystical Lands 2,316 395,481 2,595

Dead dead dead
  • Poor guy, he fought well :)
  • Yup, I still got power bitches :)
  • No, its because if we target them... We start getting multi'd and you won't do shit because its not affecting you. And then you hit us and say "I didn't know" and all the while laugh cause you did because its everywhere that I am getting multi'd... Well not you directly, but those nw whore assholes. So yeah, you I guess :-) lol

But seriously... How the hell am I supposed to fight Multis when my alliance activity thread has 14 replies and at least 3 people posted more than once... I have no back up and I doubt any of you would jump to my defense. If you aren't willing to help me... Why the Fuck would I help you?

I got asked to hit a multi in my sector and no offer of back up until days later when the kd was already dead... And that was from one person. You guys have to understand, when you are in the 5th ranked alliance... I can't draw too much attention, because I have no back up... If this shit was more balanced and 1:17 wasn't bigger than my alliance, by chance or stacking I don't give a Fuck, I would gladly jump in and help... But its not, so I can't. It's not that I hate you, unless you are Cobras, its that I can't defend against it all by myself.
  • Titles abit misleading should be cowboys vs red vs jones/zeal

I hear it's time to die :D
  • To be fair, we are really really nice guys....
  • *shrug* hes got more goons, im happy to soak up wls :D
  • Every wl that goes to me is one away from RedPlague, I dont care bout jonesy haha hes been killed 100x he gives zero fucks.
  • Who needs broken?
  • edited June 2013
    Erm, Zeal doesn't make multi's. We've had our issues, but I believe him to be one of the more legitimate players around here.
  • So wait... I need to break Zeal? Hell no... He'll suicide on me if I do :-)
  • Well, they're already KT'ing him..
  • Doesn't matter... He will save up
  • haha no one will hit pie :P We all love pie!

as for the multis its true people dont hit them until they start hitting them then they run to their alliacnes for help. If you want to at least attempt to kill the multis you have to stop worrying about your nw archiving you have to make the 10land hits and move on. Sucks donkey dick but you have to do it.
  • Of course im going to stick around, i can still break you when my wls get back baby :)

You really dont understand me at all Darius hahaha
  • I think that every time multis have shown up that i have 100% supported killing them rather they were affecting my alliance or not. Zeal/pie/anyone whos been with me can attest to this fact
  • Thats why i like helping you, you arent a twat like most others :p

SK would be a better place with more Ian's! I vote you take BCarts job.
  • As my first act as the new bcart im going on vacation! Be back in 10 years!
  • As my first act as the new bcart im going on vacation! Be back in 10 years!
    I thought new masters did something... New??? Daphuq mane!
  • No hard feelings zeal, I asked you both to stop, as if you both ever had intentions to do so, but I knew it would come to this.
  • Alesso (1:13)
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Networth: 310,143 (91)
    Land: 988 (162)
    Honor: 1,034 (330)

You falling mighty nice zeal :)
  • You guys dont get all the cred, plenty of grabs came elsewhere. 2900 land and 13k LT defense is hard to pass up haha
  • Never took any cred at all if you'll notice :)
  • So... I'm breaking Darius? No one is telling me who I'm supposed to be breaking! Wtf!!!
  • God dammit.. I'm killing Burma now? Wtf... I quit. This game you tools are playing isn't fun anymore. And that's my ball.. I'm taking it with me.
  • lol

the best target this round to make cry is darius, why would anyone pass up such a crybaby?
  • ^ that was the conversation between me and Hayden. It seems almost like Cowboys say they are trying to prevent last round FC yet they are trying to be one? It's strange how they want to go after number 1 guy now.
    I wanted a ceasefire because those pricks were hitting my tops and your tops, I didn't find that nice at all.
  • edited June 2013
    Fuck you Burma just because you are losing im a cheat? That's low even for you.
  • how are we losing? its 3-3 still lol