Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Mutants

edited January 2013 in News and Updates
Round 55, the Era of Mutants, is coming.

- For this round all Laser Troopers, Troopers, Laser Dragoons, and Dragoons will have a respective defensive or offensive bonus of +2.

- Each time a kingdom attacks there will be a 10% chance of super mutant explosion which will cause causalities on the defending side to be increased by 4X.

- If a Kingdom has Fusion researched the chance of a super mutant explosion will be increased to 20% and respective defense and offense bonus increased to +4.

[The planet type changes for Round 55 are as follows:]

URL: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round55-changes.txt

--

Round 55 - Era of Mutants - Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: January 31, 2013 @ 10PM.
Round ends:March 27, 2013 @ 10PM.

Comments

• See you MLB opening day!
  • What does +2 means 2% or 7 Defense / Offense for LD/Goons ?? and with fusion even 9 ???
  • So Tanks,Fighters and TFs useless...

And a good chance that if a multi fails on you he wipes out 4 times more defense fucking shit.
  • dam lol easy multy round for them
  • FW will rule again
  • FW bots ftw.
  • FW won't rule you can't use high mines if everyone has to play LD's Goons like hell.
  • Casualties are increased
  • Sweet. Awesome round bonus @BCartFall

Exploding mutants is never a bad thing. Don't listen to all these whiners. Normal players are going to love this. These guys would complain about "Era of Daily Bot Scans" or "Era of Free Premi"
  • This. Is. Awesome.
  • Does this mutant exploding also fix botrapings?
  • the site is down, they would have to do it manually, which would be kinda sad

anyways, lts > tanks
  • edited January 2013
    You know, if someone actually manually made and ran dozens of KDs to harass us all, I wouldn't even be mad at them.
  • Wait.. Is it april1 already?
  • edited January 2013
    Wait did FW get boosted or was it 50 last round

Is it possible for a man to know so little about his own game. A round bonus that helps multi armies AND keeping FW so strong when it was like 3x the total nw of the #2 PT
  • One post in two months. And completely oblivious to the MrBot and GoC threat.

You're a complete and utter moron, Brian. Biggest dumbass on the face of the planet.
  • I would like to see the reaction if he did something to hurt the multis.

ZOMGOSH!!! TEH BCARTxXxoooorrZZ!!!111ONE11!!1!11!!! You suck because you did something to hurt the multis, which also hurts us.

How about this, you ungrateful pricks. Thank @BCartFall. Thank him for taking the time to come up with a really, really cool round bonus. He could have done another "+X% to Y." like we usually get. instead he took time to come up with exploding mutants.

Do you mouth breathers really think that calling him names is going to make him want to come back and make the game better? Try thanking him for keeping this game running as long as he has. God knows we don't deserve it.
  • We thanked him for years at the beginning, then slowly started realizing what a useless piece of shit he is. Not sure if you're trolling.
  • the bonus is kinda cool...idk what else to say besides if you go tank heavy shame on you
  • I actually like this bonus more than most of the more recent ones. I know it would amplify the power of a bot army but assuming for one second that won't happen - I like shaking up people's builds. It'll make things more chaotic, and every kingdom will matter that much more during war.

So it has flaws - bot army even more effective and certain planet types more OP, but I think it'll breed more activity if enough of a playerbase make it into the thick of the round.
  • edited January 2013
    This round bonus will end in a migration to Holo's server. It is completely retarded from an out of touch idiot. That he actually sat there and thought of this stupid shit while ignoring the server in a state of complete fuckery is breathtaking. It defies belief.

Congratulations Holo. I see the end now and will move my trolling to your server asap.
  • the ultimate dw vs fw battle and dw will win
  • interesting bonus but I don't look forward to manually calculating attacks and failing because of fusion
  • interesting bonus but I don't look forward to manually calculating attacks and failing because of fusion
    Fusion is going to be the first thing everyone researches.
  • This is a brutal idea in some respects, but interesting in others. I would probably play if I had any time at all. :) With that being said - this will only create further separation from top to bottom. It also makes turtling ridiculously OP since TFs countered turtling pretty hard, but are no longer cost effective.

On a final note, the best PT is actually Mystical at this point. If someone were to build a ton of LTs, few T's, and hit inactives to start a rush to RWC/mass scis with the added +30% defense/offense bonus they get, and suddenly pump out tons of offense in mobilization, they could dominate the game very quickly. Mysty also has the benefit of easily filling new residences and training more soldiers initially due to hitting for population.

I would also be interested in seeing the math of cost efficiency of trooper/lt vs dragoon/LDs. I would think it would either be almost equal, or potentially in favour of troopers/LT due to the reduced benefit. (An increase from 8 to 9 is minimal for the cost).
  • edited January 2013
    Here's some reasonable planet type changes, lol:

http://wiki.gearsofconquest.com/wiki/Planet_Types
    Yeah those make sense. At this point you could give yourself and your friends 50000 tanks in noob and you would still be a better admin. I realize any comment I make about your game won't change the fact this one is a shithole.
  • Here's some reasonable planet type changes, lol:

http://wiki.gearsofconquest.com/wiki/Planet_Types
    Get back to resetting the server, code monkey.
  • edited January 2013
    I would like to see the reaction if he did something to hurt the multis.

ZOMGOSH!!! TEH BCARTxXxoooorrZZ!!!111ONE11!!1!11!!! You suck because you did something to hurt the multis, which also hurts us.

How about this, you ungrateful pricks. Thank @BCartFall. Thank him for taking the time to come up with a really, really cool round bonus. He could have done another "+X% to Y." like we usually get. instead he took time to come up with exploding mutants.

Do you mouth breathers really think that calling him names is going to make him want to come back and make the game better? Try thanking him for keeping this game running as long as he has. God knows we don't deserve it.
    Yeh we dont deserve it, we have only paid him money and spent years playing his game keeping it alive

You utter moron, I hope you get murdered on christmas eve
  • the site is down, they would have to do it manually, which would be kinda sad

anyways, lts > tanks
    Still seems to be not a problem for the Bot creators.