Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Mutants

Comments

• MUTANT EXPLOSION!!!
    Mission Success
    (February 4, 17:00:57)
    Spoils
    Planets: 84
    Platinum: 13,203
    Civilians: 1,378
    Energy: 1,885

Honor: 576

Losses
    Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 126
    Tanks: 0

Our scans report that we killed about 1,830 enemy units.

That's insane... Rendered a top kd land D with 1 hit.
  • I'm regretting not signing up now..
  • Round 55, the Era of Mutants, is coming.

- For this round all Laser Troopers, Troopers, Laser Dragoons, and Dragoons will have a respective defensive or offensive bonus of +2.

- Each time a kingdom attacks there will be a 10% chance of super mutant explosion which will cause causalities on the defending side to be increased by 4X.

- If a Kingdom has Fusion researched the chance of a super mutant explosion will be increased to 20% and respective defense and offense bonus increased to +4.

[The planet type changes for Round 55 are as follows:]

URL: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round55-changes.txt

--

Round 55 - Era of Mutants - Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: January 31, 2013 @ 10PM.
    Round ends:March 27, 2013 @ 10PM.
    It's says goons as well...
  • I know it says goods, but we had a person just make an attack, and flazer even checked the math... said it should have been sucesful, but it wasn't
  • can you figure out how much it is?
  • It could very well be added AFTER all the % effects
  • Wow, asking a multi kingdom, cheating bitch for help with anything.. This place has just hit a new low.
  • coming from you of all people, you are probably behind the multies anyways.

atleast someone can check the values
  • edited February 2013
    You people should have your brains studied. We should put them in a jar. Spliced with scalpels and injected with needles. Soaked in fermaldehyde.

Fuck off Flazer, I'm not in the mood. As if I'd sit there trying to kill a shit game like this.

Fuck off Flazer, I'm not in the mood. As if I'd sit there trying to kill a shit game like this.
    Wtf are you talking about? If it weren't for your phantom fight with Lynog I'm pretty sure you'd be known up and down the boards as that douche who signed up to multi a few rounds ago.
  • edited February 2013
    Sky is a bright light at the end of a tunnel. You guys are an unseen pile of dog shit in the path of that light.
  • Wow, asking a multi kingdom, cheating bitch for help with anything.. This place has just hit a new low.
    You seem to have a very very very short memory assdragon.

• That's 2 mutant explosions in a row for me... Two top kds in two days :p

Thnx cart?
  • well it did help that shadar got 11 fails by bots on him and then 3 hits before you. i wouldn't claim that as a victory just yet ;)
  • Nice, HG used multis to weaken Flazer. Guess we know whos better.
  • Dank has said HG was on the side of the bot for over a year now.
  • edited February 2013
    If I multied him I would have taken first grab not 4th if that's the case, Also was just pointing out the frequency of mutant explosions.. 2:6 for me. wasn't aware he had been multied till a bit ago, I just figured someone had hit and had a mutant explosion. Saw his nw drop and took a som is all.

Who broke first?
  • Probably one of your multis... you make me sick.
  • edited February 2013
    Hahahahaha trollololol

I broke 2nd not 4th and it does look shady lol, in my defense I pulled a som and hit well after the multi, and it was only like 10 multis failing 400 troopers on him...What did they kill 500 LTs? He was solid till I mutant exploded on him.
  • edited February 2013
    coming from you of all people, you are probably behind the multies anyways.

Wtf are you talking about? If it weren't for your phantom fight with Lynog I'm pretty sure you'd be known up and down the boards as that douche who signed up to multi a few rounds ago.
    Multi against Lynog, yes. Not to kill the game - Major difference. Thought you were smart enough to see that.

And in any case, everyone multi's to a certain degree in this game.
    Wow, asking a multi kingdom, cheating bitch for help with anything.. This place has just hit a new low.
    My memory is not the issue here. Do you not think it's a bit pathetic asking any player to help with anything in-game if they're cheating? Almost looks as though you don't mind as long as it's of benefit to you.

In any case, why not use your.. er, I mean Kesha's bot to test it out instead of asking a dumbass who ruined an entire round to help?
  • 1in5 chance of mutant on 12 hits, i bet you he was mutant exploded by your multis then you capitalized. Surprised you arent KT yet.
  • Baseless accusations,Zeal?

And we been on the KT list for like 8 years or w/e... Dont need you pointing fingers to get kted homie.
  • edited February 2013
    Zeal is just jealous.

Jealous of HG's awesomeness and explosions and whatnot.
  • A dozen multis hit the top player, you gain the lands. Its just clear you have sunk to a new low.

• What did they kill 500 LTs? He was solid till I mutant exploded on him.
    Try 2,274 soldiers and 1,758 LTs.

• Dank has said HG was on the side of the bot for over a year now.
    On the positive side the public has accepted this. For whatever reason HG continues this charade by his lonesome. Even Lynog seems to have abandoned him in the public forum.

Multi against Lynog, yes. Not to kill the game - Major difference. Thought you were smart enough to see that.

And in any case, everyone multi's to a certain degree in this game.
    Wow, asking a multi kingdom, cheating bitch for help with anything.. This place has just hit a new low.
    My memory is not the issue here. Do you not think it's a bit pathetic asking any player to help with anything in-game if they're cheating? Almost looks as though you don't mind as long as it's of benefit to you.

In any case, why not use your.. er, I mean Kesha's bot to test it out instead of asking a dumbass who ruined an entire round to help?
    i do think its pretty pathetic yes, just like the time the ghost kingdom asked for your help and you made a tonne of multies for him. That was nothing to do with ruining me that was you being a complete wanker. Whether its multing to ruin one person or ruin the game its the same thing. Its all pathetic
  • Every kd who gain lands has a real person behind it from what I can tell. And do fails mutant explode? Cuz I killed 2500 troops when I hit him so...

• edited February 2013
    Every kd who gain lands has a real person behind it from what I can tell. And do fails mutant explode? Cuz I killed 2500 troops when I hit him so...

Damn man, you honestly aren't that dumb are you?

"Each time a kingdom attacks there will be a 10% chance of super mutant explosion which will cause causalities on the defending side to be increased by 4X. "

Does a kingdom attack when they fail?