Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Mutants

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Well I was curious as to how 5 k troops were killed when 10 multis failed with 400 troopers each?

You said the multis killed 5k + troops above, curious as to how?
  • More than likely... I'm given entirely to much credit. Just a noob massing goons.
    Youre a guy trying to legitimize participating in multirape, colour it however you want to.
  • edited February 2013
    And when the same thing happened to me on SK and GoC last round you told me to play better... Fck you and your double standards lmao...

You have proof? Post it.
  • Flazer built a kingdom that was miles ahead, got multied, you hit. Heard Jester did too, doesnt surprise me

You built high offense and got lolstomped by LT (not multis)

You thick as fuck hombre.
  • edited February 2013
    Yea the guy who suicided on me for 4 days obviously didnt effect me before LT posted me as a KT. Also ppl were ready to break flazer with or without the multis.

And you say I'm thick?

Que "KT" ...

• You seem to really enjoy deflecting, you trying to hide your connection to multis?
  • edited February 2013
    Present proof I'm connected. I had nothing to do with the mystics that failed on him,no. And most of the kds that hit are known players and most from 1 alliance sharing intel via blast.

Look all it takes is 1 hit and I'm land D this round... Fcks sake stop crying like I'm gonna benefit so much from the 100 land I got...
  • The sad part is Dank was always right about you... just another guy cashing in on multis. Thought you were better than that HG.
  • edited February 2013
    just for the record so everyone can make their own assumptions. Every KD up to Thorin has matching IPs: IPvSK2: 870-F4-8D-F1 & IPvSK2: 828-84-DC-82

February 5, 08:40:31 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against choo (2:17) and was victorious.
    February 5, 08:41:24 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against chosen (2:14) and was victorious.
    February 5, 08:42:29 Sector (1:13) has created a Black Hole in our Sector (1:20).
    February 5, 08:42:44 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against Doomoo (1:13) and was victorious.
    February 5, 08:43:30 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against filter (2:17) and was victorious.
    February 5, 08:44:35 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against hussin (2:11) and was victorious.
    February 5, 08:46:14 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against letz (2:16) and was victorious.
    February 5, 08:47:10 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against ls (2:2) and was victorious.
    February 5, 08:48:24 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against mana (2:11) and was victorious.
    February 5, 08:49:44 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against semper (2:2) and was victorious.
    February 5, 08:50:40 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against trel (2:11) and was victorious.
    February 5, 08:51:36 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against twang (2:1) and was victorious.
    February 5, 09:23:30 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against Thorin Oakenshield (2:2) and lost 80 planets.
    February 5, 10:00:11 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against Swagger (2:13) and lost 72 planets.
    February 5, 10:02:09 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against FLAMES (1:9) and lost 62 planets.
    February 5, 10:02:32 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against PostMan (1:9) and lost 53 planets.
    February 5, 10:02:37 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against PostMan (1:9) and lost 45 planets.
    February 5, 10:03:00 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against PostMan (1:9) and lost 39 planets.
    February 5, 10:05:01 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against BossBish (1:1) and lost 34 planets.
    February 5, 10:05:07 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against BossBish (1:1) and lost 29 planets.
    February 5, 10:05:13 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against BossBish (1:1) and lost 25 planets.
    February 5, 10:05:38 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against BossBish (1:1) and lost 22 planets.
    February 5, 10:07:37 Our kingdom Shadar (1:20) bravely defended against David BetrayUs (1:9) and lost 19 planets.

• Thorin = Jester, Postman = HG. Those are my guesses anyway.
  • edited February 2013
    Like I said... Wasn't aware he had been multied till after I posted I hit him with a mutant explosion. Believe what you want I don't need to lie lol...

It's obvious we simply noticed a nw drop and somed give its 30 mins between hits then intel went viral.
  • Like I said... Wasn't aware he had been multied till after I posted I hit him with a mutant explosion. Believe what you want I don't need to lie lol...
    i'm not saying you have the connection to the bots...its pretty clear that you saw FLAMES hit and either piggy backed attacks through sector news or an alliance posting.

i was just pointing out earlier that you were bragging about hitting another top kd....but that kd had been raped by bots so it wasn't much of an accomplishment :p
  • edited February 2013
    Yea when I posted that I wasn't aware he had been multied only broken first... And wasnt bragging simply pointing out I got 2 mutant explosions in 6 wls.
  • just kt hg and get it over with
  • Let us remember that jester once admitted to IP+Interacting on a kd (lynog?)... if any of the hitters are Jester, that just adds to the connection of these guys and multis.
  • That's your reasoning? lol
  • edited February 2013
    hg always gets killed of in the first week, lets not break that tradition
  • edited February 2013
    He is more dangerous after he dies. The dude is resourceful I will give him that. You should break him down all round but keep it alive. Until he is forced to delete it. He wants it to die.
  • Well, with an obvious arsenal of multis at his disposal, HG will be going on half the round.
  • edited February 2013
    Wow, asking a multi kingdom, cheating bitch for help with anything.. This place has just hit a new low.
    You seem to have a very very very short memory assdragon.
    My memory is not the issue here. Do you not think it's a bit pathetic asking any player to help with anything in-game if they're cheating? Almost looks as though you don't mind as long as it's of benefit to you.

In any case, why not use your.. er, I mean Kesha's bot to test it out instead of asking a dumbass who ruined an entire round to help?
    i do think its pretty pathetic yes, just like the time the ghost kingdom asked for your help and you made a tonne of multies for him. That was nothing to do with ruining me that was you being a complete wanker. Whether its multing to ruin one person or ruin the game its the same thing. Its all pathetic
    Bruce asked for my help, but I couldn't do much because I was moving houses. When I eventually logged into an account in 1:14 after a few days, he had managed to persuade others to create multi's/change votes so they could leave the alliance. Nothing to do with me but I was happy to take credit for it. :-)

But what does it matter, it's in the past. Not as if I'm still doing these things.
  • Fear my multi army? Anyone who even probes me gets it! lol

With these idiots spinning nonsense this might work :P
  • Fear my multi army? Anyone who even probes me gets it! lol

With these idiots spinning nonsense this might work :P
    Challenge Accepted
  • HG thats a common tactic. Ridicule your opponents claims to make it seem false... well played.

Doesnt chsnge the fact that you are friends with a known cheator and tag teamed a guy who was multiraped with said cheator. People can draw what conclusions they wish.
  • @ Zeal, Jester is a known cheater for taking over flazers kd for a day?

@ NCLS, That was a total bluff :P I'm surprised I only got 5 Arsons and suicided probes on so far tbh..
  • No, for multiing. I'm sure Lynog remembers Jester multi'ing.
  • i gotta build up some probe attempts to waste on you. we just switched to mobi before your post so i couldn't burn my extra 5 on ya.
  • edited February 2013
    Yes I do remember. All three kids hit me within one minute on the same IP and said it was his wife and brother. He's done alot of shady things since. I'm almost certain he hit someone who was multi raped the last round I played too.

I dont think its any cooicidence he has done it to flazer. Like the time they tried to screw me over nothing will be done about it. If flazer was rank 1 then that's the only excuse they need to ruin you legit or not. Then justify it With utter bullshit. Same old same old
  • Kill everybody!
  • All the fighting is pointless anyway. In a week Hg will be posted as a KT and 10 fails in he will be defenceless as KTs will be easier than ever. Problem solved