Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Mutants

Comments

• Dank has said HG was on the side of the bot for over a year now.
    On the positive side the public has accepted this. For whatever reason HG continues this charade by his lonesome. Even Lynog seems to have abandoned him in the public forum.
    +1

• hg always gets killed of in the first week, lets not break that tradition
  • I don't think you will have seen me defending HG in the forums much ever, I will say this though. Aslong as i have known the guy which is a very long time. I have never seen a dirty side to the guy, Naive yes but never evil. I highly doubt he has anything to do with multies or that he knew flazer was being multied, Or even that he knew it was Flazer full stop. HG has alot of fun doing his own thing on SK. You can laugh and ridicule him all you want it wont matter. His spirit is unbreakable and nothing any of us say will ever change it. That being said its still a very bad move hitting a multi rape victim and he should have to face whatever is coming his way, Which im sure is already in motion seeing as his little noobie kd wont be hard to kill :P
  • Im quite sure the people who broke me knew who i was
  • edited February 2013
    I wont believe Jester is the multies/bots man

Its 100% irrelevant and impossible
  • I wont believe Jester is the multies/bots man

Its 100% irrelevant and impossible
    how so?

well flaz HG popped upto me on AIM after he had broke you boasting about the bonus and how its worked two days in a row for him. Never once did he mention it was you, Im pretty sure if he knew he would of been boasting about the fact.
  • Why would he boast? I felt bad when i turned a guy into land d hahah
  • why would HG boast? is that a serious question?
  • Good call, forgot who we were talking about. He can boast about any accomplishment no matter how tiny haha, quite amusing.
  • why would HG boast? is that a serious question?
    +1
    Every round (or nearly every round) that I play s1 and come out of newbie towards the top I always get hit by multis. Not necessarily the bot run ones, but there's always a hand full of suicides that end up knocking me out of the top early on. I'm not a big player in the politics and there are not too many people have it in for me as far as I know but it still happens. I doubt it's always targeted, but more so that people just want to eliminate strategic targets from the top for their own personal gain.

It's pointless to argue who's responsible, we all know who the cheaters in the game are and all the dirty tactics that they use to get ahead. I wouldn't even waste my time crying here about it as it really won't do much for changing the next round's situation where you'll probably get multi raped and/or suicided on again.
  • Sounds like in every server
  • Sounds like in every server
    s2 is not all that bad, there are a few multis there but for the most part you're safe.
  • Seems confident huh, i know who u r, its too obvious.
  • Less so than S1 at any rate. Im not even on S1, i just like seeing how quick HG is to defend himseof hahaha
  • whoever this artemus is he is a full blown tard. Stop commenting with your utter shit, None of us care if you live or die
  • Seems confident huh, i know who u r, its too obvious.
    I'm the kingdom named BeanLand in 1:3... Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
  • edited February 2013
    Lynog blatantly lied about the bot being offline. At what point do you guys stop accepting his word? In my opinion almost everything he says is bs. There should be zero doubt that he is using it right now. For whatever reason you can't admit that it is true likely it embarrases you for being a sucker.
  • edited February 2013
    @bean This is ur other id..stop hiding
  • whoever this artemus is he is a full blown tard. Stop commenting with your utter shit, None of us care if you live or die
    I wonder how many is with u when u said "us"?
  • Bla2.. Only saw a cheap tard
  • whoever you are, Please curl over and die. Thanks
  • Come on, u could do better than that
  • Nope he cant.
  • U ruined my fun orange, i know he cant.
  • edited February 2013
    I knew it was flazer, no need to brag about hitting anyone week 1 unless I'm trolling zeal tbh... I was giggling about the 2 mutant explosions in a row with lynog tho. More so the fact that 2 top kds were rendered land D in a row than anything else.

And I am kinda pissed off the multis softened him up first cuz we were close to breaking him either way, They are all posted in lonely mountain and been hit with a few mutant explosions already so most of the multis will be land D sooner than later. If everyone focuses for a day there gone.

I will stand by my point that everyone who took land from flazer was a real player with 1 kd and most didnt know he had been multied, just saw a nw drop and somed as we were watching him anyhow, I thought he just trained to many soldiers and dropped nw or w/e. That being said im glad real players got most of his land instead of whoever the multis were lining him up for... Cuz multi man gotta be pissed, unless it was Jester which I kinda doubt but... Anything is possible I suppose.
  • He will stand by it until he changes it again in this thread.
  • I wish I knew how to stockpile soldiers like that!