Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Mutants

Comments

• edited February 2013
    February 7, 10:35:54 Forces from The Uplifter (1:1) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 11 soldiers, 1,081 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.

Looks like a mutant explosion on a failed attack to me lol

And again KTed for sexiness before week 1 comes to a close?
  • I don't think one failed attack counts as a KT. It would be silly to KT you because you will just gain officer somewhere and have no horse in that race. Just my opinion from tangling with you.
  • edited February 2013
    Oh yea they kted me for setting up a training on a anti turtle lol... He died too :P
  • edited February 2013
    I like when you started calling me bubbles then made a pf account and kingom named bubbles. Then you pretended it was your best friend all round while calling me bubbles as if it was a huge insult. Oh hey where is he now? Golly HG do you use the bot? Should we call you mr. bot does it make you feel powerful?
  • The bot site moved again. sk.hg.lt
  • HG = Cake
    Pie > Cake
    Pie > HG
  • Orange > Lynog
    Lynog = 0
  • edited February 2013
    Not possible.

Lynog =/= 0.
    Lynog = 5.37 x 10^35
    Orange = 1

Therefore:

Lynog > Orange

To put that into perspective:

Artemus = 2
    MrBot = -4 x 10^67
    Pie = 5 x 10^5
    Me = 5.36 x 10^35
    Sephiroth = 5.37 x 10^742091567432

:-)
  • Not possible.

Lynog =/= 0.
    Lynog = 5.37 x 10^35
    Orange = 1

Therefore:

Lynog > Orange

To put that into perspective:

Artemus = 2
    MrBot = -4 x 10^67
    Pie = 5 x 10^5
    Me = 5.36 x 10^35
    Sephiroth = 5.37 x 10^742091567432

:-)
    i can't wait to see flazer screw up this math :-))
  • Our military has lost: 482 soldiers, 6,453 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.

I was #2 NW top DW before I got asploded! at least it wasn't bots this time.
    maybe seeya next round, sk.

-the goddamn batman 1:12
  • Sorry about that Marty... see ya next round :) At least you guys got me back right away haha Jerks couldnt even let me attack another kd :(
  • edited February 2013
    Balls deep

:) 0====3
    :O 0====3
    :O====3
    :O===3
    :O==3
    :O=3
    :O3
    ;3
  • This is quite literally the best round I've played in this game. @BCartFall hit it out of the park on this one. People are killing people all over, random attacks are taking out entire armies, there are confederates inside other aliances making internal hits. So exciting!
  • i had to steal this post out of my alliance forums because i thought it summed up the round well.

You guys are looking at this all wrong! How exciting is this round!? People being killed all over, you have no idea if the next hit will explode and take you out! This is a war game now! Before it was nerds with graphing calculators figuring out that if they raze 17 PPs during the 9th hour of newbie mode they can increase population growth by 0.798%/hour for the first 59 hours out of newbie mode. Now it's "holy balls, let's kill some folks!"
  • PREACH BROTHER!!

Scornful devil that you are. >.>
  • So it sounds like a fun, but fucked up round.. Kinda glad I didn't play still, but would have been interesting.
  • I told you this would be awesome
  • Yeah, @Scars, you should come back! It's a fantastic roud. And if you atill wanna be number one, you probably can be. People are dropping all over hte place. If you get lucky, you could end on top.
  • BCart doesnt deserve the credit though. If it worked as intended, losses would still be manageable. If he did it on purpose, he should have said "mutant explosions will kill 85% of your units!".

• those people that are losing 80-85% of their units should stay out of growth. 2x losses :)
  • BCart doesnt deserve the credit though. If it worked as intended, losses would still be manageable. If he did it on purpose, he should have said "mutant explosions will kill 85% of your units!".

Nope, a 1 soldier Mutant explosion does not result in the loss of 85% of your units. This is why BCart is king!

• I never thought of the growth thing. Good point @NLCS!
  • edited February 2013
    This is why BCart is king!
    Er.. no, BCart isn't anything. His record over the past 13 years is ample proof of that.

I was going to end my comment with a smiley face, but BCart doesn't deserve even that.
  • If your still here after 13 years, he is the king!
  • Newer players just need to be told what BCart is, and what he isn't. :-)
  • edited February 2013
    He is like the dad you never met until you turned 21 then he took you to a strip club. At the strip club he got you a hooker and then you got the clap. That was the last time you saw him. You think he still exists, there are sightings, but the only time you are reminded of him is when you can't take a piss from the pain.
  • A pretty good explanation by Dank.