Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still Farming (People never learn)

Comments

• And Avicii, I am out of the game. I am not going to argue with you if Ips match or didn't, I know they match as I saw 827-07-54-05 with my own eyes. I don't care what happens or doesn't happen to you but don't call me a liar, I maybe a few things but that I am not.
  • HAHA I wouldnt mind i probably didnt even have 10k probes at that point + the rest of the build is exactly a normal start
    And I dont know if its Husgals or not Husgalz or if they match because you logged in to his KD to switch votes (thats what I see from your aim chat?) or for whatever another reason. I just had a few files with a few folks, wanted to post it before I left. Also have some stuff on Professor Utonium and Gummy Bear but its less conclusive. If anyone wants to see it though, be happy to post that too.
  • i'm interested in seeing it as well mind
  • edited October 2012
    That settles it, Hustlers should be made a Uni KT.

And Jones, what a dumbass for posting that screenshot, haha! :-))
  • edited October 2012
    Am I the only one not seeing these files? On my phone atm.
  • edited October 2012
    This evidence is old, about two-three days out of newbie. Reason it was not posted it because I sent it and Hustlers stuff to TankKiller (who I thought was the officer of DX, at the time we didn't even know who a single officer was) the same day, he said he will take a look at it but next day the Solja war started so there was no time to deal with this. After the end of the Solja war I msg Cobra's asking if he got it and he didn't so I sent it to him again but then the second war started and DX disbanded. Anyways, screens are also available.

It needs a bit more breaking down for why it looks suspcious. There is no ip matching but when you are good, there wouldn't be anyways.

October 18, 19:49:01 Our brave kingdom Junon (2:14) attacked Vertiz Land (1:2) and conquered 27 planets.
    October 18, 19:49:13 Our brave kingdom Junon (2:14) attacked Vertiz Land (1:2) and conquered 21 planets.

Summary: On Oct 18th, Kingdom Junon easilly breaks VertizLand twice in a row.

October 19, 02:04:24 Our brave kingdom Junon (2:14) attacked Vertiz Land (1:2) and failed.
    October 19, 11:43:03 Our brave kingdom Junon (2:14) attacked Vertiz Land (1:2) and failed.

Summary: Next day kingdom Junon failed hits on Vertiz Land twice.

October 19, 13:06:45 Our kingdom Junon (2:14) bravely defended against Gummy Bear (2:5) and lost 87 planets.
    October 19, 13:09:31 Our kingdom Junon (2:14) bravely defended against Professor Utonium (2:5) and lost 72 planets.
    October 19, 13:12:11 Our kingdom Junon (2:14) bravely defended against Professor Utonium (2:5) and lost 61 planets.

Summary: 2 hours after the failed hit Junon gets farmed, this is day 2-3 out of newbie so thats a lot of land.

SOMs of Gummy Bear/Utonium showing that they got the land cheap (600 tanks, SOMs were sent to me form Oldschool2 AFs where the sector was in at the time, no screens for the SOMs but someone who was in Oldschool2 might remember them):
    October 19, 13:11:02 Gummy Bear (2:5) Spy on Military 3,250 23 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (2) UNAVAILABLE (21) UNAVAILABLE (2) UNAVAILABLE (1)
    Soldiers 448 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 3,103 99 613 85 89

Professor Utonium (2:5)
    Mission: Success
    (October 19, 13:14:44)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 21 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (2) UNAVAILABLE (16) UNAVAILABLE (16) UNAVAILABLE (1)
    Soldiers 1,706 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 1,904 48 627 619 620

SOK of Junon showing 700k cash stored when he was online less that a few hours ago to make those atttacks (can't see that kingdom is junon from text copy but I have a screenshot from probe news where you that it was him):
    Mission: Success
    (October 20, 03:16:24)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 23 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: President Shinra

Planets: 397
    Networth: 80,482
    Honor: 778
    Platinum: 775,354
    Power: 0
    Population: 3,801

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness

Soldiers: 508
    Troopers: 1,288
    Laser Troopers: 0

Tanks: 1,521
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

SOK of Vertiz Land showing that Junon could have broken using his troopers only:
    October 20, 03:25:02 Vertiz Land (1:2) Spy on Kingdom 6,701 74 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Emperess Empress Liao

Planets: 189
    Networth: 20,628
    Honor: 1,040
    Platinum: 249,315
    Power: 110,000
    Population: 1,837

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Volcanic Inferno

Soldiers: 224
    Troopers: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0

Tanks: 295
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

Conclusion: Junon attacks a kingdom it can break with troopers alone, yet must have used tanks to have around 600 tank D, 2 hours later it gets hit for only 600 tanks by Utonium/Gummy bear. Junon has 700k+ cash after all the hits when it was just suppose to be online recently.

This evidence is NOT conclusive and I personally would not kill someone based on it alone. Addition evidence or other occurances would be required to determine probability of guilt.

Screens are equally available. Kingdom Junon still exists and can be som/soked, whatever.
  • hahahahha awesome stuff mind
  • And Avinci, I don't know who you are but I remember your PF name from my times. If you played back then, you would remember that a public figure never required screenshots, they were trusted on text based evidence alone because faking proofs was tantamount to a political suicide. Neither you, nor your team would ever be trusted again if such matter came to light. Pretty sure Dank was the first idiot to break that tradition and thats why he is a forum clown till this day.

I am going to let your comment of "faking ss" slide this time, maybe you forgot the tradition of old days or maybe you didn't know where the proofs came from. I myself collected all that is posted above and I vouch for it with my word. Call me a liar again and I will take it personal.
  • avici is jones you tool , like the best player to ever play the game. All i can see is an IP match, were is the interaction dickbreathe?

Yeah thought so, so until you have it refrain from spewing verbal skidmarks all over the forums tool
  • edited October 2012
    Mind, avicii is JonesL, a scouse douchebag and makes out with Lynog and Qwj. I remember a Jones from over a decade ago but I remember that Jones being a super cool player who I got along with as did most people. I don't think it's the same person though, or is it? I really hope it's not the same guy..
  • Your shit on gummy and professor is laughable, I'm beginning to question the praise Qwj gives you credit for :p
  • Your shit on gummy and professor is laughable, I'm beginning to question the praise Qwj gives you credit for :p
  • Lynog, I am not here to kill Jones or anyone else, I could care less. I just posted my archive's before I left as someone else may know more or find them useful. Originally I simply informed my officers of it but since both DX and Warpgate are done and I am done for the round too, I laid them out over here.

What you do or don't do with it, doesn't concern me.
    Read the last line idiot:
    This evidence is NOT conclusive and I personally would not kill someone based on it alone. Addition evidence or other occurances would be required to determine probability of guilt.

Damdred requested it so I put it up. It certainly not conclusive on its own, something I stated myself.
  • if none of your evidence is conclusive then why bother posting any of it?

why didnt you post it earlier in the round even?

• Keep on not reading what he said Lynog, he already answered your question.
  • Fucks sake, Lynog really is a fucking spastic of epic proportions.
  • Keep on not reading what he said Lynog, he already answered your question.
    no he hasnt. im asking specifically about the Jones case, he doesnt state why he never posted it earlier. He also doesnt say what the whole point of posting it now is either.

• edited October 2012
    Lynog, are you serious? Read my posts, I have answered it.

The evidence on Jones was collected on 20th. It was not enough to go to PFs with and either way, I didn't feel it was my bussiness to start a clusterfuck for it. I sent the evidence SAME DAY to TankKiller who I thought was an officer of DX (at the time, no officers were known). By morning we were already fighting a war with Soljer at which point Tank told me he will take a look at it and pass it on to Cobra's but right now, we don't have time for it. The next day after Solja war ended, I msged Cobras asking him if he got it, he didn't cause Tank never passed it on. I msged the evidence to Cobra's again. He said he will take a look at it but the next day we were already in a war with Taken. Cobras was killed, DX was disbanded, we went to warpgate. I mentioned something in alliance chat about it and 2pac wanted to see it, so I msg it to 2pac. WarpGate disbanded the next day. I went into deletion cause my KD is ruined and I have no alliance to fight for so there is no point in wasting time on a KD. I didn't want my work to go to waste so I placed it here.

I tried going through proper channels but circumstances didn't allow. I din't want it to go to waste as someone else may know/have some other pieces which will put the whole thing together so I placed it here for everyone.

What is so hard to understand?
  • And the whole point was that I wanted an officer to do a more thourough investigation. I found something suspicious, did the best investigation I could and moved it up the chain. If you noticed, the SOB was taken on 25th, thats when I realized that noone else is really bothering checking it out so I took the sob on MisterTurtle before it would die.

Unfortunatelly due to wars, it ended up going nowhere. Evidence is rarelly conclusive, its a bunch of bits and pieces from various sources that combine the whole picture together. Maybe someone else has since and recorded something else, they can use my work to get a bigger picture and come to a conclusion.
  • Can't hate on you for I but I can vouch for the 2:5 guys, the one guy took a sok som and sor. Bit silly for a prober to waste 3 PAs on his own farm land, he'd get away with it without the probes as it was delayed by hours anyway.
  • edited October 2012
    Mind has been an idiot for a long time to those in the know. I love annoying Jones but beyond that Mind's info is full blown retarded. I wouldn't have posted that dumb shit. He thinks he is Serpico but posted useless info on his own friend. What a dipshit.
  • The storys Qwj would tell me off this guy are far from anything i have actually got to see.

He just seems to be a shitty player who likes to try and stare shit up. Whatever reason you are giving for posting all this crap still doesnt have any point to it. Your posting possible farming cases when there is still actual farming cases still left unattended.

You was on of the guy defending the suicider in this thread saying he could be legit and shouldnt be killed for taking all that free land, Now you come in here with this absolute bullshit and try to get these guys killed for it.

Dont make out like your not either because thats the only reason anyone would post that crap in here. Your a shit player and a douche
  • edited October 2012
    It was like so... Mary ran a huge multi army. Lots of people including Mind and myself helped spin those accounts. They did a lot of dirty work for xLTx. Mind got to stand up their and act like a demigod. It was many different groups with multis that allowed him to achieve that level. I was in LT for a bit so I know how he got his fame and it was just riding coat tails. Managed to get first once by eating ten huge friends in a row. Nothing was not handed to this guy. Don't forget clicking was rampant so you can imagine how big our multis were these were not rinky dink accounts. We are talking bout dank help me spin these 40 I got 200 altogether kinda shit.
  • Yeah i dont doubt it, now hes in here trying to post junk evidence in the pfs, HAHA
  • mafia cheaters faking evidence now

good1
  • Right .... dank and his cool aid.
    No more comments from me here. If anyone finds this useful, they'll find it useful. If not, then not. Have a good round gentelmen.
  • Later goober. Way to trash your rep.
  • every round without mafia is a good round
  • My foot is asleep