Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still Farming (People never learn)

Comments

• You would be dead. Not much to see
  • edited October 2012
    You know now that you mention it zeal,I played SK on and off for the past 10 years. That's middle,high,and college and I been taking shit for my grammar,punctuation,and structure for the entire time but only here.The spelling and slang is just laziness tbh.

But what baffles me is I've never failed a test, flunked a paper, or bombed a class in my life... Couple low marks for attendance. but a average of 3.5-4.0 gpa and only complaints from instructors being minor punctuation errors and attitude.

Maybe in PFs my laziness and lack of concern for your opinions just causes me to spew whatever I feel like how ever I feel like?.. Maybe it's a release?
  • It's likely that while on the PFs you write in a stream-of-consciousness manner (as most of us do) to make posts seem more like a verbal conversation, rather than formal exposition.
  • edited October 2012
    You would be dead. Not much to see
    True, but not without taking down a few of those alliances too. Plus, taking out as many of their top kingdoms as I can in the time I have. ;)

Hope it's worth it for those imposing it.
  • I would think it would be hard to have two writing styles in your mind; retard-writing and formal writing. Sure theres always slang, but i guess i assumed that if you practice retard-speak, itd translate to papers as well. Then again, Ive pretended to be asian for lolz one round so its not tjat big of a stretch
  • It's likely that while on the PFs you write in a stream-of-consciousness manner (as most of us do) to make posts seem more like a verbal conversation, rather than formal exposition.
    That certainly makes sense... But then why wouldn't I have heard anything about this in other games I've played from Starcraft to battlefield online, Facebook etc?

I think that it's a combo between your reasoning NSG and the trolls who have run outta ammo and revert to less intelligent avenues..
  • You know what, the PFs really are a waste of time now. Enjoy your bullshit, folks.
  • All I see in this thread is that some douchebags made a shit rule about first grabs that was never around years ago. They impose said rule on others even if they're not aware of its existence. To be honest, they can go fuck themselves because as has been said earlier, AL's took the time to weigh the evidence instead of most of the noob BS rules that are around today that benefit the shit players. The AL's today are a drop in the ocean compared to how influential, special and intelligent that AL's were in the past. Now, any noob can become AL because the bar isn't set very high and they create these sad rules to boot.

I can't believe I actually agree with skydragon. :P
  • edited October 2012
    The player made rules went into effect round ten version one. I was on that council. Suiciders and bashes are my babies. You are welcome.

Missiles becoming retals and not instant deaths was me too but missiles are worthless now.

It was agreed on of course by majority but the end result is what I wanted. It leads to KTs and war on purpose it is fun it makes shit interesting.
  • edited October 2012
    You were on the council!? Is that when u married the walrus?

And does this mean we can officially blame bubbles for these retarded rules? All is fair in love and war and this is a war game... Your dumb.
  • edited October 2012
    No it is when me, Kryptos, Tidus, Juxta, Fenris and other influential people got together to enforce this. You were not invited nobody heard of ya. Before this there was actually a 1x1 legit retal no hitback policy in effect. Think bout that for a second. I have requested many times to revise and sticky post these rules and nobody cares so... stfu and play by them.
  • No it is when me, Kryptos, Tidus, Juxta, Fenris and other influential people got together to enforce this. You were not invited nobody heard of ya.
    How you know for sure I haven't name changed a few times?
  • HG shut your shit eating mouth you fuckin bottom feeding actor. Stop talking shit to true veterans.
  • love them pubic threads...
  • HG shut your shit eating mouth you fuckin bottom feeding actor. Stop talking shit to true veterans.

How many star general are you? OG_BUBBLES bishes! Did you win a prize,medal,or plaque?
  • MindNRA was probably involved too he was a popular leader back then. Nobody could agree on aggressive probings so everyone left that open.
  • whatever happened to Tidus & Juxta?
  • edited October 2012
    Juxta is still around but likes other games better. Tidus feels he built the highest legit score at the games peak so it has no interest to him. He would also need two entire months uninterrupted to play. Second place is the first loser to Lord Sephiroth.

You can find Juxta and DFWD on ogame.

HG so my wife you have never seen is now fat and I smoke meth and am toothless based on nothing. You are a class act. Cry much when someone makes you look stupid?
  • edited October 2012
    Bubbles look... I'm not the idiot who said he married VBJs GF who VBJ posted pics if here in PFs as I said, so I have seen the walrus. The meth insinuations might have something to do with your conspiracy theories and double standard you and so many others employ.

"Hey look I'm honorable I helped create player made rules", then got mad at someone and broke all the rules cheating to get revenge... Which is about how FC conducted itself with your fire vs fire campaign... And wonder why no one takes you srsly and everyone doubts your integrity... Lol

You forget I started playing with Rabe,BlackLabel,LuXThe,and grim eh?
  • Whilst people are lying ill put my name in the hat for the inventor of the dragoon
  • edited October 2012
    Qwj, How many times have the "Counsil" members been caught cheating?? Tex,Fepo,Dank ,That I recall off hand.So in summary ladies and gents your following rules created by cheaters to validate reasons to kill legit players...well done lol
  • Hey Dank, when did Sephiroth leave anyway? I remember him getting Rank 1 back in v1 when we agreed to leave each other alone after several rounds of bickering and tapping one another in-game just to annoy the other. Think I left a couple of rounds before v2 was implemented.
  • I dont think tex and dank have ever had a legit round :-))

And the one round I played when fepo lead i know he was up to dodgy stuff
  • And the circle jerk continues to this day... Mind boggling why some "vets" enforce the rules created by ppl they have killed for cheating and don't even think twice about it. Same ppl wonder why I'm so objective and think these rules need an official make over by admins... Oh lol that's right, there aren't any.
  • I dont think anyone with a proper functioning brain cares about rules implemented by vets, it only matters if the rule makes any damn sense
  • Maybe go back and revisit and revise the rules to fit the servers current conditions XD
  • The rules fits even more now with less players, there is just a few idiots that think they are big-time acting like they wont die if they pull it just because they dont agree with it.

Then there is people like sci who want als to look into every case, like they arent easily fooled if someone really wants to.
  • edited October 2012
    I dont think anyone with a proper functioning brain cares about rules implemented by vets, it only matters if the rule makes any damn sense
    And what if said rule makes sense in general but is now nearly impossible to enforce legitimately?. Like farming for example, when I started this rule only applied to known contacts or ip matches. Now it's base line first hits on any suicider with a loop hole of (post in uni chat that your land D)but your buddies already know... This would likely be how kitten farmed within 20 seconds of the suicide but since he told everyone he was gonna do it no one can point fingers. It just comes down to hype and activity not if there actually guilty it seems lol

• You would be dead. Not much to see
    True, but not without taking down a few of those alliances too. Plus, taking out as many of their top kingdoms as I can in the time I have. ;)(because I would multi and cheat like I usually do because something didn't go my way. I have nothing better to do with my time but try to police a dying text based game while being the biggest hypocrite ever. Also I think I'm the shit and if you don't agree ill find you and beat you up.)

Hope it's worth it for those imposing it.
    I figured as much.
  • Qwj, How many times have the "Counsil" members been caught cheating?? Tex,Fepo,Dank ,That I recall off hand.So in summary ladies and gents your following rules created by cheaters to validate reasons to kill legit players...well done lol
    +1