Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still Farming (People never learn)

Comments

• ExcaliburZ was telling people all day he was gonna suicide, so theres def no friend farming here. Sonic Boom farmed but hes tiny so he's just gonna get smacked around lol
  • edited October 2012
    Vasto n Sonic are farmers. Congrats.
  • They'll lose more than they gain
  • edited October 2012
    ExcaliburZ was telling people all day he was gonna suicide, so theres def no friend farming here. Sonic Boom farmed but hes tiny so he's just gonna get smacked around lol
    Again... it was also announced in UC before Fangorn suicided. The difference was amount of time prior.

It's all up to discretion. And when it's all up to discretion, it usually takes on a bias of advantageousness. It's a loosely adhered to player made rule that can be leaned upon slightly more by the powerful. That's the bullshit that I hope others can see here. I believe that's also the natural extrapolation of Sci's opinions on this rule
  • Regardless of how long he said it, no1 should grab more then 1 time if ur in the top 50. But since no1 in the top 50 did, its all good.
  • Nah bubbles is my friend, he grabbed once only. Therefore what i say goes.

No kt.
  • Top 50? Top 20? Top 25?

Again - no clear, definitive rules. I very much agree to the spirit of this rule but it's dangerous to not lay out boundaries.
  • I usally go with the top 50. Because the difference in land between top 50-1 is usally not so much that a good suicide farming could put u from 50th to the top in 1 go.
  • To be honest, i would say anyone lower than the top 50 can do what they want. They just become food for everyone else anyway.
  • Stupid rule when it is announced in uni chat. Just another way to farm people. You got "free" land so we will take all your land. We will have the probers probe you so we can grow. Such a wonderful scam.
  • I don't know how you guys balance the paradox of pining for the nostalgia of older days with 10+ galaxies while maintaining this wanton disregard for 80% of the player base.
  • Its even more important now that people follow these rules, its so ez to get such a huge advantage this way that it needs to be more closely watched.
  • I don't know how you guys balance the paradox of pining for the nostalgia of older days with 10+ galaxies while maintaining this wanton disregard for 80% of the player base.
    Im doing 80% of the playerbase a favour, no? They can hit as much as they want. I only think the top 20% should have limitations.

Say no to poverty, vote JonesL
  • Only if ur not in the top 50.
  • Or if it gains you 30% of your land.

Or if your last name has less then three syllables.
  • Only if ur not in the top 50.
    I'm rank 500 :(
    lies there aren't that many active players
  • Why are people even replying to Mihobu
  • Silly wanting to kill a guy who gets lucky with a suicider when certain people in this thread match IPs. I also get probed by probe farms a lot, Sharon, Rage of Nokia etc.

Those probers info very quickly gets into main stream use. So some very active players are multing to fuk.

October 21, 23:45:19 Our kingdom MrJafool (1:10) bravely defended against Marshell Mathers (1:11) and lost 233 planets.

October 22, 05:42:55 Our kingdom MrJafool (1:10) bravely defended against Metaverse (1:14) and lost 220 planets.

Ooo, big advantage I gained 168 net land in 2 days. If your claiming that theres no problem Chyna grabbing suicider land your just bending it to suit yourself when I get some land back, also without gaining any crazy advantage over anyone. If I was a top kd anyway and suicider took me to top, or huge lead.. then yeah.
    chyna was already a KT and grabbed 150 land when he was 2k land plus. You grabbed 650 land when you was 2500 land AND you had enough D to keep hold of yours.

Stop comparing them and take it on the chin, You fucked up and got punished for it. Stop crying
  • Why are people even replying to Mihobu
    Good question.
  • Im taking it on the chin. At least its early in round, but im allowed to post my defence.

Will be interesting to see if all 1st grabbers on suiciders are treated in the same way in future. Although Im not gonna be around to see it. Was hoping for one last fun round before becoming an engineer in the army in couple months.
    You're not in the in crowd. Of course you die.

Thanx for serving.
  • edited October 2012
    So Jones and his buddies call me bubbles in each thread and now he is here defending a mysterious friend named bubbles. Anyone believe this stupid fuck mouth? Seriously just KT scouse on sight.
  • Ok you were starting to sound logical for like 2 posts and I was nervous you were gonna stop being entertaining.. Thnx for relapsing bubbles.
  • edited October 2012
    Sorry too obvious. Get on my level you lazy fucks. Cheating blatantly with no consequences is Fisher Price. Play the game correctly.
  • What that your hitting the pipe again? Hey man you lasted wat.... Like 6 minutes without smoking? That's a step in the right direction anyways.

• Offtopic: I've always wondered, HG, is your first language English?
  • Offtopic: I've always wondered, HG, is your first language English?
    Yes, commence flamage on Grammer and sentence structure...
  • Nah every one fails on grammar from time to time, but yours is as consistent as a foreigner, so I thought I'd ask.
  • All I see in this thread is that some douchebags made a shit rule about first grabs that was never around years ago. They impose said rule on others even if they're not aware of its existence. To be honest, they can go fuck themselves because as has been said earlier, AL's took the time to weigh the evidence instead of most of the noob BS rules that are around today that benefit the shit players. The AL's today are a drop in the ocean compared to how influential, special and intelligent that AL's were in the past. Now, any noob can become AL because the bar isn't set very high and they create these sad rules to boot.

I'd like to see someone try and impose them on me if I decide to tap a suicider 3x or 4x. That would be a sight to see. :)