Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still Farming (People never learn)

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Mind, its not always so black an white. I understand I'll likely be killed for the two 'offences' and if I was not the person in this situation I would be calling it exactly the same way, it looks like a open and shut case. Thats why I find it so hilarious.

Its not my fault what some guy who says hes bored of playing game does with his KD, maybe he wasnt active.

And this other guy fire dragon, apparently he was large before and had already suicided I didnt know this and his SL told me after, that is why he had 15k goons and was able to suicide on hustlers ambition. When I saw him advertised I probed saw suicided and as he was advertised i assumed he'd already suicided and was raped down.

Found it massivley comical when I realised they we're 1st hits, given the situation. But Im sure there will be no convincing you otherwise, as there wouldnt be me.
    Mind you seem to be missing the whole point here, The guy got 1000 free land in 24hours, whether or not it was lucky or not is not the point, he has enough defense to keep hold of it where as a smaller guy would already have been punished and lost it all with interest by now.

There has to be a Zero tolerance rule with this type of shit just as there is with Ip and Interaction. Otherwise everyone starts to get "lucky" everyday.

I dont for one minute believe hes telling the truth anyway. According to a few ppl i know, this junk player has always done the same. It very rare anything is coincidence on sk. Especially in this case, 2 big dws (possibly the only 2 kds who can break him or potentially break him) both get suicided on in 2 days and he take the Lions share of the gains. Coincidence? i think not

String this cunt up and make sure the few rounds he plays every few years he is made to suck dick and get assfucked like the little bitch he is
  • Lynog, I am well aware of the facts that he is guilty anywhere you spin it. I was just trying to convince the guy to go quietly, a little sympathetic appeal and a nudge, ehhh maybe you didn't do it but it looks like it so you may as well just not embarass yourself anymore, bla bla. Didn't work, oh well.
  • Mind all you do is refer back to you cheating Mafia days, "well we would of handled it like this back in the day" "in Mafia we would of done this and that".

Nobody gives a fuck what you or anyone else from Mafia thinks, Get over yourself you pisspoor pathetic excuse of a player.
  • .. Says the pisspoor pathetic excuse of a player.
  • The reality AmmuNation is that Foghorn is your multi, its pretty clear. However you look like a man who cares about his own reputation so you are going to post and try to spin it as just overzealous landgrabbing till blue in the face. That way in later rounds you can say you got KTed for too many grabs instead of KTed for multing. You won't delete as that would look like you admit some wrong doing and that is something you clearly can't handle. Its actually pretty evident from your posts simply in the way you are attempting to deflect the issues.
  • Mind all you do is refer back to you cheating Mafia days, "well we would of handled it like this back in the day" "in Mafia we would of done this and that".

Nobody gives a fuck what you or anyone else from Mafia thinks, Get over yourself you pisspoor pathetic excuse of a player.
    Whooaaa broski, breath ..... had a flashback of your childhood?
  • edited October 2012
    Any flashback of his childhood is just full of memories of being at the end of his daddy's dick.

Whooaaa broski, breath ..... had a flashback of your childhood?
    Nope. you need to stop having flashes of yours though when you actually meant something on here.

But really, I just went through the thread trying to figure out where this convo came from and I don't get it. Nothing here mentioning Mafia, or what I would do, or back in the days or anything. What are you talking about?

But really, I just went through the thread trying to figure out where this convo came from and I don't get it. Nothing here mentioning Mafia, or what I would do, or back in the days or anything. What are you talking about?
    Zzzzzzz your boring me now. Go and spout off about what you used to be somewhere else i cant be bothered replying to you anymore
  • Whooaaa broski, breath ..... had a flashback of your childhood?
    Nope. you need to stop having flashes of yours though when you actually meant something on here.

Dude, its a text based game, nothing here actually means anything so chill out. I could care less if I mean nothing here, if I wanted too I might have actually signed up for aim when people have asked me to get on but I am refusing to do it because I don't want to be that much into SK again. Just a little bitty taste is all I seek. Relax, I am not out for your king of the hill spot, you can have it.
  • It is like Jayz says. I dumb down for my audience and they all yell holla. If you make sense or explain things on sk nobody listens. Just say something cheeseball they will follow.
  • Did I state that you couldn't, or that your not a better player than me? NO! I simply said I'm normally very large (a start anyway). Yah I often get beat up on by DW SLs.

I've archived top 10 under ammunation an been killed many more times. It's a simple case of pure addiction and crazy hours spend on sk :( that's why I only ever play a couple rounds once every few years.
    fuckinell mate your supposed to argue back , what am i supposed to say to that now :P

Sorry Lynog I've been busy at work and I know you need this so I hope it helps...

Lynog, you are a trash player from a trash country constantly building trash kingdoms who talked the wrong trash to the trash man. That's right, I'm the trash man, I take out trash like you! Fuck my grandma can archivemmore top ten kds in one round than you have in your entire SK career! Of course the bitch has nothing else to do while sittin in the damn nursing home, but to make multis! Though I think its her fuckin Alzheimer's cause she will grab one of her kingdoms and then turn around and sat "whi the fuck is this grannybigdick and why did they hit me?" And even then she's twice the player of your loser ass! Now go cry in the fucking corner somewhere and leave us real players the fuck alone... Before I call my granny one you!!
  • Are we having some kind of most obvious farmer contest going on or something?

October 25, 22:15:22 Our brave kingdom Protege la peau (2:14) attacked penis world (2:20) and conquered 47 planets.
    October 25, 22:17:36 Our kingdom Protege la peau (2:14) bravely defended against Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) and lost 85 planets.
    October 25, 22:17:52 Our kingdom Protege la peau (2:14) bravely defended against Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) and lost 69 planets.

October 26, 01:40:37 Protege la peau (2:14) Spy on Military 11,194 168 The probes have come back with a report that is 97% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (9) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (3) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 257 183 193 186 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 1,029 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 1,006 970 1,000 981 0

October 26, 20:21:26 Our kingdom Protege la peau (2:14) bravely defended against Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) and lost 58 planets.
    October 26, 20:22:02 Our kingdom Protege la peau (2:14) bravely defended against Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) and lost 41 planets.
    October 26, 20:22:06 Our kingdom Protege la peau (2:14) bravely defended against Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) and lost 28 planets.

That kingdoms stat line right now:
    Protege la peau (X:7,Y:6) Mystical Lands 454 38,784 85.42 820 (disbanded)

Protege la peau (2:14)
    Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Mystical Lands
    Networth: 38,784 (415)
    Land: 454 (376)
    Honor: 820 (944)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 85.43 (870)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D

So who is kid that clearly has access to kesha's bot? And How is noone in 1:14 noticing that Sick Lil Puppy keeps farming the same kingdom two days in a row?
  • With WarpGate disbanding, I think I have had enough alliance jumping, my KD got smashed in the war, I continued playing so I could help DX in the war but so much for that lol, thanks Cobras. But before I put my kd in deletion, here is another one for you all:

Hustlers Ambition (2:4)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Networth: 214,408 (6)
    Land: 1,342 (15)
    Honor: 1,523 (43)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 159.77 (111)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes
    Contact Information
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 715-40-CA-1D - October 20, 05:23:43

IPvSK2: 827-07-54-05
    IPvSK2: 966-C9-EA-72
    IPvSK2: 860-A1-70-78
    IPvSK2: 820-C0-13-9F
    IPvSK2: 860-66-C7-88

MisterTurtle (2:4)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
    Networth: 61,268 (363)
    Land: 409 (364)
    Honor: 1,200 (314)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 149.80 (186)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 827-07-54-05 - October 20, 04:02:29

IPvSK2: 914-9F-BB-6D
    IPvSK2: 827-07-54-05

October 20, 03:33:30 MisterTurtle (2:4) Spy on Kingdom 6,481 65 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: King of Turtles

Planets: 409
    Networth: 68,407
    Honor: 1,200
    Platinum: 4,223,590
    Power: 19,500
    Population: 5,200

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness

Soldiers: 481
    Troopers: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0

Tanks: 1,480
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

Date Target Mission Type Probes Sent Probes Lost Report
    October 25, 23:58:48 MisterTurtle (2:4) Spy on Buildings 34,412 138 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Building Status
    Name Amount Percent 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
    Planets 206 100% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Residence 44 21% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Barracks 18 9% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Nuclear Power Plant 20 10% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Training Camp 25 12% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Star Mine 97 47% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Probe Factories 0 0% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

• edited October 2012
    And yes, I do have screenshots for em all.

So good luck, hopefully someone cleans up the round. I'm out for this one, cya all next one ... maybe.
  • Yo mind noob boy, Mister Turtle was/is Husgalz he was gonna play lazy and be all mines but went inactive straight after newbiemode.
  • JonesCheator! ktKtkt

:P

LoL I seen alot of kitten and puppy farming... We should farm them. I'm down aim me.
  • Wow, so that's why the IP's match! Of course, Jones. Why didn't we see that earlier!

And gone inactive, but Hustl.. er, I mean the original guy keeps logging in..
  • JonesCheator! ktKtkt

:P

LoL I seen alot of kitten and puppy farming... We should farm them. I'm down aim me.
    naw john the big boys alliances are deciding to kt all the allianceless sectors for lolz farming be damned and cheaters be damned ^_-
  • 1. The IPs dont match, and never have. (If you're gonna bother to edit SS's then best do it with a kd i interacted with).
    2. That KD has been "No record" since 2 days out of newbie.
    3. IF it had 4 mil in the bank a day or 2 out of newbie (I dunno if it did or didnt), it would still be pretty f*cking useless to me, because i only had 7-8k probes max at that point and its harder to not max a pa that early.
    4. If you really think its not husgalz ill just upload a SS of me forcing him to play
  • 97 starmines? if you left that for a week it could provide you with at least 1 100k rob you cheat!

• edited October 2012
    HAHA I wouldnt mind i probably didnt even have 10k probes at that point + the rest of the build is exactly a normal start
  • edited October 2012
  • Liam, I like the first picture
    "hussa/hungalz is my user/p..."
  • lol thats kinda funny
  • JonesL busted.
  • 1. The IPs dont match, and never have. (If you're gonna bother to edit SS's then best do it with a kd i interacted with).
    2. That KD has been "No record" since 2 days out of newbie.
    3. IF it had 4 mil in the bank a day or 2 out of newbie (I dunno if it did or didnt), it would still be pretty f*cking useless to me, because i only had 7-8k probes max at that point and its harder to not max a pa that early.
    4. If you really think its not husgalz ill just upload a SS of me forcing him to play
    I have never faked evidence, I have no reason to fake evidence as I am politically neutral and I did take the screenshots. I hate when people doubt my word so here they are, all three, enjoy. Don't have screen of MsTurtles SOB though.
  • And btw
    97 starmines? if you left that for a week it could provide you with at least 1 100k rob you cheat!

Notice that the SOB was taken several days later when I had a PA available. By that point MR. Turtle got beat down to 200 land but percentages stay relativelly the same during attacks. The SOK was taken On 20th with 400 land. The SOB was taken on 25th with 200 land. So your 97 starmines were actually 200 starmines on a 400 land kingdom about 2-3 days out of newbie.