Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still Farming (People never learn)

Comments

• LOL i didnt even realize hw was being ktd. Thats hilarious
  • Sci, you do realise ammunation knows about this rule, as he has done it, several times before lol
  • Your wrong.

Any fucktard with half a brain can get around a AL "looking into it", one kingdom suiciding for another is actually wrote into the game rules.

2 totally anonymous kds, one suicides one grabs. You know the actual likelihood of being able to find such a grab totally legit? 95% of the time, kingdom A told kingdom B in one form or another. ESPECIALLY in the time difference that most suicided kingdoms get grabbed, usually minutes sometimes seconds. I would say it is actually virtually impossible to find such a grab so quick. This is against game rules. Before u say bla bla bla they posted in sector/alliance/universe chat, its just all a cover up, open your eyes.

So just kill them all, if they get greedy and take more than 1 of the first 10 grabs. Ill deal with killing the 5% of legit players if your killing 95% of the cheaters.
    I didn't say you needed irrefutable proof. I said any fuckwit with half a brain can tell when it's a cover up and when it's legit.

Yes, grabbing a known contact is written into the game rules. Grabbing a suicider more than once or twice is not written into the rules.

Keep your faulty, stupid logic coming guys, it's amusing.

P.S. - There is very, very little in this world that can actually make me mad. Good luck though ;)
  • Sci, you do realise ammunation knows about this rule, as he has done it, several times before lol
    Dude, I haven't played in 6 years and even I already learned this rule. This is not news to anyone, especially a known player.
  • Sci, I agree with you 100%. I think the suicider rule is stupid. And yet, that is the standard of today. Its an agreed upon rule by the majority, stupid or not should be discussed prior to a round and before someone actually gets caught.
  • edited October 2012
    Sci, you do realise ammunation knows about this rule, as he has done it, several times before lol
    Dude, I haven't played in 6 years and even I already learned this rule. This is not news to anyone, especially a known player.
    I'm not arguing for or against these two kingdoms. I'm arguing against their: "kill everyone that takes more than one or two hits no questions asked" rule.
    Sci, I agree with you 100%. I think the suicider rule is stupid. And yet, that is the standard of today. Its an agreed upon rule by the majority, stupid or not should be discussed prior to a round and before someone actually gets caught.
    Every time I AL I make sure it's in my policies that I will use my own judgement on farming accusations and that there is no "HE HIT TWICE HE DIES" bullshit.
    It's always news to the person who does it, even if it wasn't the round before that.
  • edited October 2012

P.S. - There is very, very little in this world that can actually make me mad. Good luck though ;)

soggy socks, soggy socks makes sci super mad.

he has an huge fear of getting trench foot.
  • it was more on the top kingdoms that farm that get an advantage hugely, and can defend that advantage as a top player typically as that player has the defense to hold whatever land they get, which exploits it. Then we compare it to other small players that hit and can most likely get hit down to lose the land.
  • Stepping on legos makes me mad.
  • When i step on legos it hurts my foot. That then leads to the question of where the fuck did this lego come from?
  • I remember when rank 1 kds back early v2 were ktd on this accord with 3 hits on a suicider, that happened in the first couple days of the game, and the KT happened in the last 2 weeks (I think round 4 or 5, the kd Protection). Its been here for a hell of a long time, and to try and always minimize the drama that could bring to both sides, it was best resolved to just kill them as its not fair by any means if they get 4 grabs on a kd, growing 20% of their land when they are already top.
  • I remember when flazer farmed zealz bum.... Stfu
  • sci is opposing the rule so he can farm all his multis I AM ON TO YOU SCIENTOLOGY YOU HEAR ME YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH YOUR MULTI SCHEMES
  • sci is opposing the rule so he can farm all his multis I AM ON TO YOU SCIENTOLOGY YOU HEAR ME YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH YOUR MULTI SCHEMES
    I'LL BUY YOU 1,000 LBS OF BACON IF YOU KEEP QUIET.
  • i wish i had 1000 lesbians...
  • holy moly that's like almost half of the meal i normally eat between breakfast and brunch
  • holy moly that's like almost half of the meal i normally eat between breakfast and brunch
    1,000 lbs of bacon or 1,000 lesbians?
  • 1000 lbs of bacon is much more beneficial...1000 lesbians won't share ;)
  • 1000 lesbians made out of bacon
  • Stupid rule enforced by stupid people.

This "rule" is usually enforced against legit players. Most of the real cheaters get away with farming. Now they want to farm these two because they beat them to the land.

If Facebook planned it, I doubt he would have failed.

And Lynog, why is it that certain known players can get the free land, but if some lesser known player does, he must be killed?
  • Stupid rule enforced by stupid people.

This "rule" is usually enforced against legit players. Most of the real cheaters get away with farming. Now they want to farm these two because they beat them to the land.

If Facebook planned it, I doubt he would have failed.

And Lynog, why is it that certain known players can get the free land, but if some lesser known player does, he must be killed?
    name one for instance of this? and dont compare pussylands or i will stop replying and just insult you
  • I like it when you insult me.
  • lol I am no holds barred when it comes to anyone farming land, so if there was ever a case when some faggot farms land who is "apparently" respectable, I make sure to make their credibility go down the drain.
  • I like it when you insult me.
    so you were going to compare the pussyland one then.. i dont even like pussyland but taking less than 150 land when your a KT already doesnt really make much a difference does it? taking 650 land when your only 2400 land is ALOT different
  • I wasn't going to mention pussy. I just wanted you to insult me.

I died too early this round to show examples.
  • I knew I smelt pussy.
  • Can someone explain why HG and Lynog continue posting in conflict with each other yet never address each others remarks? I think it is weird and warrants explanation.
  • edited October 2012
    October 24, 20:10:22 Our brave kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) attacked The CIA (1:10) and conquered 339 planets.
    October 24, 20:17:32 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Bubbles (2:5) and lost 259 planets.

October 24, 20:18:35 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Vasto Lorde (1:7) and lost 222 planets.
    October 24, 20:18:44 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Vasto Lorde (1:7) and lost 190 planets.

October 24, 20:19:18 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Sonic Boom (1:5) and lost 163 planets.
    October 24, 20:19:31 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Sonic Boom (1:5) and lost 141 planets.
    October 24, 20:20:40 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Sonic Boom (1:5) and lost 121 planets.

October 24, 20:21:43 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Kabamaru (1:13) and lost 105 planets.

October 24, 20:22:03 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Contra (1:8) and was victorious.
    October 24, 20:22:30 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against starke (2:1) and lost 90 planets.
    October 24, 20:22:54 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Contra (1:8) and lost 78 planets.
    October 24, 20:22:58 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Contra (1:8) and lost 67 planets.
    October 24, 20:23:02 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Contra (1:8) and lost 58 planets.

October 24, 20:23:28 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against exolu (1:13) and lost 55 planets.
    October 24, 20:23:31 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against exolu (1:13) and lost 52 planets.

October 24, 20:24:39 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Tetragrammaton (1:5) and lost 49 planets.
    October 24, 20:24:51 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Tetragrammaton (1:5) and lost 47 planets.
    October 24, 20:25:04 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Tetragrammaton (1:5) and lost 45 planets.

October 24, 20:25:22 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Locdup (2:2) and lost 42 planets.

October 24, 20:28:12 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Nerphs (1:7) and lost 40 planets.
    October 24, 20:28:15 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Nerphs (1:7) and lost 38 planets.
    October 24, 20:28:17 Our kingdom ExcaliburZ (1:3) bravely defended against Nerphs (1:7) and lost 36 planets.
  • Looks legit, 100x more legit than the original.