Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still Farming (People never learn)

Comments

• Hg speaks sense.
  • You would be dead. Not much to see
    True, but not without taking down a few of those alliances too. Plus, taking out as many of their top kingdoms as I can in the time I have. ;)(because I would multi and cheat like I usually do because something didn't go my way. I have nothing better to do with my time but try to police a dying text based game while being the biggest hypocrite ever. Also I think I'm the shit and if you don't agree ill find you and beat you up.)

Hope it's worth it for those imposing it.
    I figured as much.
    ...giggle
  • October 25, 14:58:09 Our brave kingdom Fire Dragoon (1:17) attacked Hustlers Ambition (2:4) and conquered 413 planets.
    October 25, 15:03:18 Our kingdom Fire Dragoon (1:17) bravely defended against MrJafool (1:10) and lost 112 planets.
    October 25, 15:03:21 Our kingdom Fire Dragoon (1:17) bravely defended against MrJafool (1:10) and lost 91 planets.
    October 25, 15:03:30 Our kingdom Fire Dragoon (1:17) bravely defended against MrJafool (1:10) and lost 74 planets.

twice in 2 days ey, lets here his excuse this time
  • Please please someone come in and defend him this time. I beg you
  • No excuse even needed, Im looking for a hit outside DX (my sector wants to leave war) and Oldschool (napped), among the few sectors left there is this one with fire dragon advertised as free land.

Pm'd the SL if he had his som, he didnt reply, so I probed and he's suicided. Ive just now looked at the timming on your sosn and lol at how crazy that is.

having only 1000 land I assumed he'd already been raped a load, I had no idea I was 1st rofl.

This is one rofl copter situation.
    All that within five minutes..
  • even if it was another coincidence after everything that was said yesterday how can you think its ok to take even more free land?

Thats like 1000 free land in 2 waves of WLs, you are becoming the new EOD
  • Ammu you dumb sob haha... the only thing that matters is you should be ktd for the first one, now you do it again? Tsk tsk
  • edited October 2012
    Well, it's in Lynog's interests to get others to take out any possible threats to his kingdom or his gay mates' ones. He's a chronic liar so I took your side from the beginning. But I wish I could be that lucky twice in two days..
  • Ammu, i doubt we gonna even kill you. Seems that all these alliance AL's are all about protecting farmers and cheaters this round. So we in a fight 2vs1 against AL's who believe in protecting farmers and worse cheaters.
  • 5 minutes later after other hits. Hmmm. Next time hit earlier to help the posters case.
  • Haha haha... Welcome to SK. Now go buy more premis u dumb asses.
  • Oh for the record, given That I was top land last round (without any suiciders or free land) till gettig suicided on an then trained by lazy geese, if I was gonna actually cheat, Id be a lot bigger than I am. This is a terrible round for me, one of worst starts I've had. If you put the hours in sk is easy mode these days.
    i could slap you around easy last round this round or any round. stop talking shit
  • Did I state that you couldn't, or that your not a better player than me? NO! I simply said I'm normally very large (a start anyway). Yah I often get beat up on by DW SLs.

I've archived top 10 under ammunation an been killed many more times. It's a simple case of pure addiction and crazy hours spend on sk :( that's why I only ever play a couple rounds once every few years.
    fuckinell mate your supposed to argue back , what am i supposed to say to that now :P
  • edited October 2012
    I dont think tex and dank have ever had a legit round :-))

And the one round I played when fepo lead i know he was up to dodgy stuff
    Please point me to the danks a cheater threads. Understand the difference between vigilante and score whore.
  • I dont think tex and dank have ever had a legit round :-))

Please point me to the danks a cheater threads.
    you dont get them because even your cheating is shit

• Did I state that you couldn't, or that your not a better player than me? NO! I simply said I'm normally very large (a start anyway). Yah I often get beat up on by DW SLs.

I've archived top 10 under ammunation an been killed many more times. It's a simple case of pure addiction and crazy hours spend on sk :( that's why I only ever play a couple rounds once every few years.
    fuckinell mate your supposed to argue back , what am i supposed to say to that now :P
    he just owned ya :D
    hate to say it but he did, it was like 8mile where eminem rips the life out of himself then the black guy freezes coz he has nothing to say back.
  • October 25, 14:58:09 Our brave kingdom Fire Dragoon (1:17) attacked Hustlers Ambition (2:4) and conquered 413 planets.

October 25, 15:03:18 Our kingdom Fire Dragoon (1:17) bravely defended against MrJafool (1:10) and lost 112 planets.
    October 25, 15:03:21 Our kingdom Fire Dragoon (1:17) bravely defended against MrJafool (1:10) and lost 91 planets.
    October 25, 15:03:30 Our kingdom Fire Dragoon (1:17) bravely defended against MrJafool (1:10) and lost 74 planets.

Weird.. Same guy.. Again.
  • edited October 2012
    I dont think tex and dank have ever had a legit round :-))

Please point me to the danks a cheater threads.
    you dont get them because even your cheating is shit

So you have nothing. Want some more screens of you sucking bot dick?

If 2ndC created rules... oh you will suck my dick you are my buddy you not cheater. That guy doing less that doesn't post what I want is cheater for sure. Clear to see in every thread.

Why you assholes hitting my SL!!!
  • October 25, 01:07:51 Our kingdom Hustlers Ambition (2:4) bravely defended against FangornForest (2:20) and was victorious.
    October 25, 14:57:46 Our kingdom Hustlers Ambition (2:4) bravely defended against Moon Io (1:16) and was victorious.
    October 25, 14:58:09 Our kingdom Hustlers Ambition (2:4) bravely defended against Fire Dragoon (1:17) and lost 413 planets.
    October 25, 16:12:13 Our kingdom Hustlers Ambition (2:4) bravely defended against Megapower (1:7) and was victorious.
    October 25, 16:17:55 Our kingdom Hustlers Ambition (2:4) bravely defended against Delta Wings (1:9) and was victorious.

Most likely all suicides...based on the size of em.
  • some people just cant take being caught with their pants down and slapped hard :-))
  • October 25, 01:07:51 Our kingdom Hustlers Ambition (2:4) bravely defended against FangornForest (2:20) and was victorious.
    October 25, 14:57:46 Our kingdom Hustlers Ambition (2:4) bravely defended against Moon Io (1:16) and was victorious.
    October 25, 14:58:09 Our kingdom Hustlers Ambition (2:4) bravely defended against Fire Dragoon (1:17) and lost 413 planets.
    October 25, 16:12:13 Our kingdom Hustlers Ambition (2:4) bravely defended against Megapower (1:7) and was victorious.
    October 25, 16:17:55 Our kingdom Hustlers Ambition (2:4) bravely defended against Delta Wings (1:9) and was victorious.

Most likely all suicides...based on the size of em.
    most likely all multies
  • Some people just cant handle it when their rank 1 kd gets the floor wiped with it B-)

Like i said spend less time creating multi's jester and you mightt be able to make a half decent kingdom.

U better finish me off, bitchboy.
  • Jester??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You are crazy.
  • fucking nigger wannabes
  • edited October 2012
    Don't worry, I'm not racist. I just have white pride.
    Idiot.
  • u can be sure they dont have white pride if they want to be black

think about it m8

And after that he has the balls to claim he just "found them". Please. MrJafool is a multi. Fanghorn was a bank, not a random player that suicided. My SOK and SOB on page 1 alone are more then enough to say so. This just sets it in stone.
  • Its not your fault what he does with his kd but what you do with yours is and you can very easily not be greedy and take 1 hit at most if you are one of the first.

Not talking about this second situation btw as you are already expecting to die.
  • Do innocent men go to jail? Sure. Does that mean we shouldn't convict anyone? No.
    Same here, is it possible you are innocent? Sure. But as you said it yourself, it doesn't stand to probable doubt. Only God deals with certainties, the rest of us deal in probabilities. Cut your losses and take a vacation, being stubborn about it is just wasting everyone time. You know this full well.