Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

Comments

• I noticed Darubian but I was already dead!
  • I was probably a poor choice for vigilante since I kept missing most nights and just queued up kills towards the end.
  • Yea I should have killed Daru and Mages when I could. Oh well.
  • I am anxious to see how each night played out.
  • The match would have ended in favor of the town if flazer would have killed me on the last night.
  • Darius what you doing next round?
    Honestly I'm not playing, I need to focus on my job way more than I used to
  • I don't understand how mages was still inventing as a wolf
  • Damdreds rules.
  • Damdreds rules.
    I wouldn't say it was inherently OP... but I think it helped that some people had roles and had no intention of helping the town win lol
  • rng was rng on the role distribution. Meadows is generally a good role player, zeal is a lol inventor though.

And nobody ever asked for clarification everyone just assumed that someone lost their abilities when converted....going off mages assumption. daru and loaf asked for clarification so held their ability.
  • rng was rng on the role distribution. Meadows is generally a good role player, zeal is a lol inventor though.

And nobody ever asked for clarification everyone just assumed that someone lost their abilities when converted....going off mages assumption. daru and loaf asked for clarification so held their ability.
    At that point there wasn't many active players left and I didn't really spend the time to look back/ask, shit happens. It was a funny game though :-D
  • yea it was a good game it came down to the final day and last 5 players i found it was quite fun like that
  • edited April 2014
    yea it was a good game it came down to the final day and last 5 players i found it was quite fun like that
    Zeal and Skydragon purposefully lost us the game, or are just total idiots. Not sure which is worse

Hilariously though Skydragon has the gall to imply it was somehow my fault we lost, because hes for sure a fuckin moron, using leeroy to kill the doctor so we couldnt protect mages and he got turned, and also ending the day early so we also had no lynch OR mayor. Dumbass lol

Other than that great game, I wish a few things had been clarified a bit better though, but I'll chalk it up to my own inexperience
  • I don't understand why you ordered flazer to kill mages knowing he had the protection.
  • And to be fair Darius, it was cory who killed your doctor. Not sky. You want to be good at this game you need to start by reading.
  • I dont understand much of Darius' thought process this game :P
  • Zeal should have just claimed assistant inventor, and I would have killed someone else. Probably Darubian as he was my 2nd in queue for death.
  • You and zeal don't get along. That just wouldn't happen.
  • edited April 2014
    Zeal should have just claimed assistant inventor, and I would have killed someone else. Probably Darubian as he was my 2nd in queue for death.
    If skydragon said he was leeroy and zeal said he was assistant inventor and that he gave me the kill robot? not sure if that was a misfire or he was just an asshole

But no, theyre retards and they didnt follow the list I had out or reveal after being requested specifically multiple times before successfully taking out villagers.

I forget who skydragon fucked up and killed, but I remember it was dumb as fuck, cory was also stupid as fuck then to kill meadows after she knocked herself the fuck out and night actions took place for the evil side still, not to mention I'd seered her good the 2nd night

Notice everyone who was an original ww was on my list just like I said, after I got arson if everyone just revealed and picked off the double roles or people claiming villager it wouldve been so easy, but people arent intelligent and try to think for themselves instead of just listening to what I say, which obviously can only end in failure.
  • U lynched me so u was wrong darius
  • Your original listed put me as a villager, you just hoped I was evil. One night earlier of seeing me and you would have won.
  • he was wrong on several counts. He just wont admit that.
  • Your original listed put me as a villager, you just hoped I was evil. One night earlier of seeing me and you would have won.
    "Probably a villager but I hope he isnt", you were still on the list. As long as every kill we had were used on the list people only me, flazer, or mages wouldve ever been turned as wws so it was a guaranteed victory

Sorry for that joker that was a personal mixup in game rules, I didnt think mages could continue inventing as a ww, and that damdred would just correct lies about powers of inventions, it was well played by mages, and the rules of these games seem arbitrary, I havent played a full round since I always get lynched for being darius so I dont know how to fully navigate these rules
  • edited April 2014
    he was wrong on several counts. He just wont admit that.
    If every kill was used on everyone on the list we won guaranteed, it didnt matter if anyone was good or bad, time was completely on our side and there was a 0% chance of me being wrong about the people on it. When you win a game of chess nobody gives a fuck how many pawns are left on the board, just the win. You and the other villagers were just pawns, so being wrong about you was part of the strategy to begin with, as long as everyone was killed off.

If some bumbling retard walks up after youve developed a perfect winning strategy and knocks your hand onto your king and tips it so you lose, is it your fault you lost? No, its the bumbling retards.

Do you want me to show you mathematically how we couldnt have lost even if everyone fucked up and missed every ww kill on that list until the final 3?
  • Darius, you can't put everyone who's alive in a list, call them all suspect and then scratch your head when it all comes down around you. You put up shit, and to add insult to your failure you held a pivotal role that stayed alive until the end because it was deemed non threatening.
  • edited April 2014
    Get the fuck off my pf's
  • edited April 2014
    Darius, you can't put everyone who's alive in a list, call them all suspect and then scratch your head when it all comes down around you. You put up shit, and to add insult to your failure you held a pivotal role that stayed alive until the end because it was deemed non threatening.
    I advertised my role because of the horcrux, a kill on me wouldve just wasted your night action for me. Time was completely on our side, even if we missed every night we'd just shorten the list through time, and oneshot everyone

Seriously its not fuckin hard as long as narshe me meadows and flazer stayed alive and group protected each other and me/narshe with horcruxs you had no chance. Cory fucked up the protection triangle for no fuckin reason, and skydragon did the same thing the next night allowing you to turn mages for free.

If everyone just revealed to mages when I told them to, it wouldve been over so fast. I believed Tyrsis was vigi and I wouldve believed Sky and Zeal when they revealed, removing them from the list. Between seering like I did with rohan, and just slow kills it was completely impossible for us to lose.

Skydragon, Zeal, and Cory are just trash and didnt follow my list, so we killed 6 good people instead of 3 for absolutely no fuckin reason, when there was 0 rush at all, especially after I caught arson and basically won the game for everyone, they still managed to fuck it up. The only well played by evil side was mages with the lies about the truth serum and theres no way for me to know things that directly go against my understanding of game rules.
  • Get the fuck off my pf's
    Its rekt you fuckin casual, dont try to copy me youll never be nearly as good as me shut the fuck up and eat a donut