Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

Comments

• Speaking of that final invention.

You see Darius, you aren't the genius your are so set out to be. Myself and my small team of wolves have been carefully biding time until you as well as the other villagers fell apart.

I am the last of the wolves and I choose to use the invention to stuff the vote. Tyrsis, enjoy your Lynch. Darius, Mages and I will see you tonight.
  • Oh, and just for does and giggles. mages for mayor
  • The day was bright when the final invention was brought forth. Darubian stuffed the ballot with names for himself to be mayor and Tyrsis to be lynched.... And with that all hell broke loose, Tyrsis the last hope of the village was killed his vigilante gun taken from him by mages.

"Sorry Darius" he said "We were friends but now your dead" and with a pull of the trigger he killed Darius the Seer.

Darubian his teeth looking like fangs advanced on Rohan "Its time to meet your maker" and with that he sunk his teeth into the tender flesh of Rohan ending the last villagers life.

Mod Note: i'll post all of the actions taken, by and by this was probably the most fun I had modding a game of WW, and the actions taken got me pretty good. I thought the town was going to win, both sides played exceptionally well over all. Mages probably revealed a day to soon or else the game would be over. Good game all
  • On a related note, I was an Inventor not too long ago and was banned from altering any votes :(
  • i turned down a good many inventions that it hought was to powerful, mages had this cooked up awhile ago...he was going to give it to flazer but decided to hold off against it.
  • Yeah I didnt think hed allow my inventions, they all killed people. But hoorah for lolz.
  • i wish the rng on your dildo would of backfired on cory for lolz
  • i wish the rng on your dildo would of backfired on cory for lolz
    :( should have just made that happen, because LOL
  • ya, the ww holding actions sto make people suspicious and reveal kinda clinched it in my eyes but it could of went either way.

Flazer getting loaf when he did pulled the town ahead but the 100% trust in mages truth syrum....which wasn't a truth syrum at all
  • Im not sure why every one was so gungho to trust mages tbh, we have seen Ixta pull the same shadyness before.
  • Thanks for the game, Damdred.

This was one of the best ww games to have participated in. And it was awesome seeing the ww's play so well, all while leaving the best kills for last.
  • We didn't pull mages until the night after everyone thought we turned someone.
  • Just for the record I almost killed Mages, Darius and probably flazer for pm correspondence outside of the game and groups I set up. However I decided to allow it because of the flow of the game.

Normally I would be very opposed to it, like really opposed but I allowed it this time and from now on itneeds to be regulated a bit more and up to the mod at the time
  • Yeah I just reread this. If we had followed Darius' plan, you'd have won sooner. GG tho, I had a good many laughs
  • Yeah I just reread this. If we had followed Darius' plan, you'd have won sooner. GG tho, I had a good many laughs
    Lol, we wolves actually followed his plan for you. I can't believe you guys killed phantom, she would have saved you.
  • Maybe not now that I think about that. I did to much thinking this game.
  • I thought we were gonna lose then mages said he was the inventor

and town started killing each other they could have waited until darius seered the wolves lol

good game was better than the ace of mafia one mages did which was really good as well
  • mages got played and we all lost cause of him
  • Lol, you attacked a mayor... A mayor who could protect himself.
  • we know what loyalty you are for, backstabbing and for the enemy
  • He is. But hell, he followed instructions to fall on his own sword.
  • :( I became someone Keesh
  • I still don't understand the fuss about private communications.
  • Meh, the villagers killed themselves this game when the inventions started flowing.
  • I don't understand how no one caught on to the fact that we took no action two nights in a row...
  • I was too busy poisoning the village filler ;-)
  • edited April 2014
    I don't understand how no one caught on to the fact that we took no action two nights in a row...
    I did actually

I thought the invention I got came from Mages, not Zeal, otherwise I wouldve suspected him immediately
  • Darius what you doing next round?