Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

Comments

• mayor mages lynch joker
  • should make it day eh
  • The second of ww has been revealed. I vote to Lynch joker and Darubian for mayor
  • Hang on a minute surely if they turned me into a WW I shoulda been told ??
  • If you lynch me the villagers will loose didnt mages say something about only having a 33% success rate? Do u want the villagers to win then dont lynch me
  • Arrr well your just gonna loose another villager
  • the jokes on you
  • Jokes not on me gonna be on u when another villager dies
  • mages for mayor
  • Lynch Lynch the wolfie Joker!!!! Mages for mayor.
  • Haha, fuck you, Zeal!

lynch Joker

Mayor Mages

I'm killing Phantom tonight because I can.
  • Yeah i Don't have the time to play. Lynch me If you want. However I am just a villager.
  • edited April 2014
    Haha, fuck you, Zeal!

lynch Joker

Mayor Mages

I'm killing Phantom tonight because I can.
    Do these things
  • Did he pm you and say he was a villager?
    No, nobody else besides tyrsis has come to me saying their roles.
    i know i'm dead and shouldnt be talking, but since when is messaging like that allowed in these games. u really gotta cheat in a ww game? all chat like that should be done in the thread.

• edited April 2014
    In all the games ive ever played its allowed, but not advised bc how can you be sure if theyre telling the truth.
    Yep, when the match killing witch died we all revealed, but the people I seer'd what use would knowing they were good be if you cant coordinate anything publicly without getting wrecked

The PMs could be lies, but forcing a reveal of roles and taking out the 'villagers' or the multiple people who claim to be a good role is the smartest way to win.

• The day has drawn to a close.

Mages stood up his first term as mayor, "Joker your as dead as dead can be now"

And with a quickness Jokers head was cut from his body.... Joker the villager was dead.

During these events, the robot Zeal had left Darius had fully awakened and lumbered over to him "My master Zeal sends his regards" and with a thrust the metal fist punched Darius square in the throat killing him....or it would have if the inventor hadn't given Darius a fail safe, the horocrox came to life giving darius another shot at this.

tldr: Joker the villager was killed, Darius was saved by an invention. Mages is mayor (due to injury Darius is unable to use his ability for one night)

Night time
  • Even so....then it ll be like turning neutrals into good guys
  • The day has drawn to a close.

Mages stood up his first term as mayor, "Joker your as dead as dead can be now"

And with a quickness Jokers head was cut from his body.... Joker the villager was dead.

During these events, the robot Zeal had left Darius had fully awakened and lumbered over to him "My master Zeal sends his regards" and with a thrust the metal fist punched Darius square in the throat killing him....or it would have if the inventor hadn't given Darius a fail safe, the horocrox came to life giving darius another shot at this.

tldr: Joker the villager was killed, Darius was saved by an invention. Mages is mayor (due to injury Darius is unable to use his ability for one night)

Night time
    The fuck

Lol fuck you zeal

Meanwhile I guess Mages is a WW now because he lied about the 100% accuracy, good troll mages guess they turned you haha, me getting zeals invention threw me off thinking you couldnt have been turned

Vigilantes kill Mages tonight unless Damdred can explain why

• It was well played but I did say ....I said he was trying to hard and I wasnt a WW
  • edited April 2014
    I thought you can't make things after you turn, or it's just a bluff

Vigis just double tap him in case he has a ressurect stone for himself like I did

They can kill me or a vigi tonight, either way they're outnumbered so it'll be a 4v1

Original ww is on my list, guessing phantom still or Darubian now

Actually just kill phantom tonight Tyrsis and flazer shoot mages, I think he's bluffing and if not we can just day lunch him
  • It was well played but I did say ....I said he was trying to hard and I wasnt a WW
    My bad, zeal threw me off or I would've suspected mages more
  • So we can talk now in the night as well???

i guess it makes the game more interesting but...so many loopholes and abuses that can be had
  • edited April 2014
    So we can talk now in the night as well???

i guess it makes the game more interesting but...so many loopholes and abuses that can be had
    Tbh this is prolly the best ww I've seen by far, coming down to the wire and tons of stupid shit happening

Ps aren't you dead lol
  • Wait fuck mages is mayor haha, just double tap him guys
  • Darius - THIS is why you don't make assumptions about anything or anyone regardless of what they said, you idiot. I'm glad it bit you in the ass.
  • So we can talk now in the night as well???

Tbh this is prolly the best ww I've seen by far, coming down to the wire and tons of stupid shit happening

Ps aren't you dead lol
    Well since everyones pming each other and talking during the night i said why dont the dead talk too
  • I don't think pm's should be allowed at all.
  • Quick update bout yo go out.

tldw: vigilante kills phantom the villager. wolves kill flazer the vigilante. vigilante kill on mages fails
  • Darubian
    Dharma(dead villager)
    Dogtown(dead villager)
    Arson(dead witch)
    Skydragon(dead leroy)
    Darius
    Cory(dead villager)
    Narshe(dead villager)
    Vallhalla(dead villager)
    Loafery(dead wolf)
    Rohan
    Joker(dead villager)
    Phantom(dead villager)
    Dirty(dead villager)
    Mages
    Tyrsis
    Meadows(dead doctor)
    TMonsta(dead villager)
    Mysticassassin (dead villager)
    Flazer(dead vigilante)
    Zeal(dead apprentice inventor)
  • Mages ur doing it wrong, bow before Darius' intelligence.