Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

Comments

• Skydragon Jumps up and rushes at Narshe, "i'm Leroy bitch and you gonna die now"
    With an explosion that sends many flying back, narshe the villager and Skydragon aka Leroy Jenkins both die.

tldr: day has ended early narshe the villager and skydragon aka leroy have died from his power use
  • Just stick to my list guys, flazer mages narshe might have been turned we can figure that one out last, but kill originals first we can prove thru 2 vigi kills and an invention that they unturned tonight
  • (since day ended early there is no mayor)
  • GG Village, Sky just wrekt that game, next time go after someone when you have proof nub xD I am pretty sure I never gave anyone any reason to suspect me as bad.
  • Christ why is everyone retarded
  • edited April 2014
    Relax, Narshe. Nobody wrecked anything. I thought you were bad because:

- You protected Flazer as ww go after him and made you look good. It made me immediately suspicious of you.
    - It appears that the Seer hasn't spied you in 3 nights for some reason (If they had, this never would've happened)
    - You were the logical choice for ww's last night because Doctor died
    - Looks as though someone was most likely converted too
    - People are suspicious of you right now anyway
    - Seer/Vigilante can use their actions on someone else now
  • Lol its a crazy train around here weeeeeeeeee welcome to graveyard doods
  • To your points

- I fluked out on the Flazer saved, I just went of the presumption that someone bad would probably wanna kill him. It worked out.
    -Why would the seer spy on me if they believe me to be good, waste of an action?
    -I was the logical choice for WW's last night I was quite surprised myself I was fine.

If you woulda atleast waited til tomorrow to see if I protected Mages or not probably woulda been a little bettter instead of being a little trigger happy bro ;) We coulda tried the truth serum and maybe actually gotten a wolf before I got killed :p
  • Too obvious would be a waste, they probably converted someone less obvious.
  • Okay fine, my mistake. Sorry. :)
  • edited April 2014
    Its all good, I was just hoping we woulda won this one after the walker wrekt us/the good guys wrekt themselves! :p
  • edited April 2014
    Skydragon, the real lesson here is to just listen to me when I say something because ive already solved the game for automatic victory and the only thing that can fuck it up is other people being retarded and deviating from the plan, like you and cory have managed to fuck up tremendously already

How hard would it have been to message mages im leeroy and just wait one more cycle for the seer and vigilantes

Too fucking hard apparently

• Thats just put a spanner in the works im not a bad lier mages I just talk when I need to. No mayor for tonight :/ let's see how this pans out
  • edited April 2014
    Darubian - prolly villager, but I hope he isnt
    Loafery - seems out of the loop
    Rohan - fuckin rohan
    Joker - shady
    Phantom - inactive?
    Zeal - i has a feeling...

2 wws in this list

I reccomend phantom and zeal for vigilantes to rail tonight
  • -Why would the seer spy on me if they believe me to be good, waste of an action?
    Not really. A few games ago, our Seer spied on the Mayor on the very first night after I insisted that he be spied on to make sure that he is good. He turned out to be bad (Dole as Sephiroth) and we stopped a potential clusterfuck of a game on the very first night (Damdred's FF ww game)
  • you can kill me if you like Darius. bad move though. and quit calling me inactive damn it
  • Alright, Lynch Zeal per daris list. I like his style. Fuckin rohan haha
  • -Why would the seer spy on me if they believe me to be good, waste of an action?
    Not really. A few games ago, our Seer spied on the Mayor on the very first night after I insisted that he be spied on to make sure that he is good. He turned out to be bad (Dole as Sephiroth) and we stopped a potential clusterfuck of a game on the very first night (Damdred's FF ww game)
    Who cares if narshe was bad, there was no way he was turned yet because the wws never did a non-kill night action, so even if he was an original WW and cockblocked flazer kill to make him seem innocent, then he had to keep protecting flazer anyways because if he didnt and flazer got killed, he would be immediately lynched

use your fuckin head skydragon, this is why you should leave the thinking to me
  • Yea that was like 2 games ago I think I remember that. I guess I should of said they probably didn't do it because Mages reassured them I was good I guess then? Would be the only reason I could think of.
  • you can kill me if you like Darius. bad move though. and quit calling me inactive damn it
    Just copy and pasted it, too much work to edit now
    whats your role, witch is dead doesnt matter now
  • I am simply a villager. you can believe what you wish. watch and see. I dont have any reason to lie.
  • I thought Phantom was a she.
  • edited April 2014
    Phantom is obviously a villager. He's done nothing to raise my suspicion.
    Suspicion or not doesnt matter if we kill everyone on that list we will hit 2 original wws

Did he pm you and say he was a villager?
  • Why people in the pfs listen to darius is beyond me. Its like you guys dont have brains of your own lll
  • Darius, you take things way too seriously. Also, I don't listen to you because you're almost always wrong.

And you're wrong about why Narshe had to be taken out.
  • She - Im sorry to keep doing that.

No, nobody else besides tyrsis has come to me saying their roles.
    If she doesnt claim a good role shes a 50/50 shot of just being a hidden wolf suspicion or not, I dont mind those odds

Whats your role zeal?
  • I'm sticking with dari on this one. I accuse Zeal and Phantom as the remaining wolfies. Phantom for sure because of the language she used to deflect the woolfie accusation. Very suspicious.
  • She - Im sorry to keep doing that.

No, nobody else besides tyrsis has come to me saying their roles.
    If she doesnt claim a good role shes a 50/50 shot of just being a hidden wolf suspicion or not, I dont mind those odds

Whats your role zeal?
    I am the real slim shady.