Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

Comments

• Okay fuck this confusing town then

zeal for mayor and tyrsis for lynch till he removes his vote from me
  • The vigilante that killed Arson should kill Narshe tonight.
  • In the interests of today, lets switch Mayor vote to me and i'll have our seer spy Narshe tonight. If Narshe is clean, he still gets the truth syrum.
    How do you know the seer? Did they message you outside of the game?
  • Mages, who do you suggest to drink the syrum?
  • Just kill Zeal plz.
  • I agree with this, so today's Lynch should be?
  • This is getting too elaborate. How about we kill zeal today and truth serum Narshe? Ez enough because it is very possible you are a WW too.
  • Or you are protecting Zeal because you are a wolf? It's funny how the three of you are all conspiring now on this plan when I threaten to have someone lynched. Perhaps Narshe really is good and its Mages, Darubian, and Zeal who are bad...
  • Or you are protecting Zeal because you are a wolf? It's funny how the three of you are all conspiring now on this plan when I threaten to have someone lynched. Perhaps Narshe really is good and its Mages, Darubian, and Zeal who are bad...
    You're trying to get me killed because I voted nar she for mayor, which pretty much every one did.... and that means I'm conspiring against you.

You deserve my lynch vote for your stupidity lol
  • Two good "storys" I think mages is trying to hard way to hard to prove who he is, ty has some good points I dont think we should lynch today either and see how tonight pans out
  • I'm with joker on this. I feel like I'm watching mommy and daddy scream at the dinner table. I'm not getting involved in the who trust who game, you can squabble your divorce out in another way.

Lynch withheld
  • Joker for Mayor

At least he is clearly a villager...
  • someone asked me and i will clarify if the mayoral vote is a ty nobody is elected mayor and whoever is tied for lynch at that point all of them will die
  • I am now suffering under impression that darubian tyrsis and joker are in cahoots. Look at their trend. I don't need mayor to do what i'm going to do, i vote for Narshe Nohing changes.
    Oh don't worry, I still think Daru is suspicious.
  • edited April 2014
    Fuck it, I'm killing someone tonight. I'm a vigilante and I'm killing Zeal tonight. You all can suck it.
  • edited April 2014
    I'm going HAM unless Zeal can convince me he is a good guy. Or Narshe for that matter. I'm killing someone that's for sure.

Better start revealing, bitches!
  • I've already said I was a villager. I've fought every bad lynch and sided with mages up until now. Fact of the matter is, the wolves turned one of you and I'm having a hard time trusting anyone now. Especially since the fighting has started to get big. It's only day 3, let's just work together and whittle this list down some more.
  • Oh, and I'm the one who killed Dogtown for being a troll. I've missed the other two nights.
  • hmmmm narshe hasnt said anything
  • And on that note

Darubian for mayor. Why not. I don't really expect to get it, I'll change to someone if I know I can trust them.
  • I'm not going to reveal shit to you tyrsis lol you are consistently bad for villagers. Your entire basis for killing me is that I voted Narshe, so you should probably kill the whole town.
  • I'll agree to that, and we give zeal the syrum tomorrow. Hold your kill tonight ty.
  • I'm not going to reveal shit to you tyrsis lol you are consistently bad for villagers. Your entire basis for killing me is that I voted Narshe, so you should probably kill the whole town.
    Then you will die tonight. I've already told Damdred whats up. If you are a wolf, then I'll die. If you aren't a wolf, then I won't die. I win either way.
  • When you kill me and I'm not a wolf, you'll look just as dumb as you do now
  • Hey guys sorry I was out all day so much happened! First off Mages you had a really good plan I like it if you still wanted to do it. Also Tyrsis why the hell would you vote me randomly? I can protect you Mages no problem if I still have majority of the votes? Also vigilante who picked Arson off very nice job from you and the seer! :D Keep it up and hopefully you can get a werwolf tonight!

Narshe Mayor Lynch withheld

Lynch withheld on the basis that I don't wanna kill a villager.
  • I'm sorry, I really don't trust narshe. Not until he is confirmed to be good. He is the most valuable to be turned and it will not be good if he gets you killed mages.
  • narshe mayor,lynch Rohan(only cause I need to vote to lynch today

• edited April 2014
    I may be wrong or I may not be. Don't care right now either because it'll give someone else for the Seer to spy on tonight and Vigilante to kill.

I AM LEROY AND I KILL NARSHE
  • ....lol.
  • This village is a clusterfuck and I love it