Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blair Wolf Project - TOWN WINS!

Comments

• My guess for ww's are mystic, meadows, and then either tyrsis or valhalla

TheJoker and Mages are both inactive and havent said a word all game.
  • edited April 2014
    Dharma is digging his own grave here.

Unless somebody can science a better person to lynch.

Edit: dirty one of those Incas may be a ww and mod doesn't want to kill them.
  • edited April 2014
    Cory - I could be "Digging my own grave" but there is such thing as too obvious a hit.. I was just stating that thus events :-

You came out as the seer, you then reveal who is good and who is bad, at the start it was possible that Arson and Sky were WWs, I chose Arson of which indeed was a WW, If the WW was hiding behind the fact that he was a Seer and telling everyone that the WWs were actually "the good" then you have successfully miss-directed the village folk... It is the perfect scenario..
    Just stating that that could be a possibility.. Even if I am wrong it could of happened could it not??..
    I was just stating don't believe people are who they say they are unless it has OFFICIALLY been revealed.

It's may just be my crazy logic after reading you take control because of you "so called" position..

You may be legit and definitely the seer BUT I have no proof. Hence my outrageous vote.. :)
  • And the werewolves are probably sitting back and laughing because they know I'm not a baddie, and you probably aren't either.
  • And the werewolves are probably sitting back and laughing because they know I'm not a baddie, and you probably aren't either.
    This could also be true... And for that I am in a quandary.. If you are a WW would you be so hands on ?. Cory you are very convincing I must admit. But this game has misdirection as a big aspect here, I am trying not to fall into the trap but it seems I already have. I am changing my vote.
  • Lynch Meadows
  • edited April 2014
    1) meadows killed me last game
    2) meadows has been silly all game
    3) meadows usually has a role

lynch meadows
  • lynch meadows
  • lynch meadows
  • BYE BYE MEADOWS!

lol
  • Choo Chooo.
  • im an werewolfs
  • edited April 2014
    I'm starting to think ty was on to something when he accused dharma and damred. Hopefully the gumshoe can do something with one of them, or ty tonight.

My thought is that there are 2 more active wolves and one inactive one. The mod hasn't killed inactive people yet in hopes they will wake up and not have to gimp the town or wolves.
  • Well no one's come out to contest Cory as being the seer so i'm 99.9% sure he's the seer unless we have an inactive seer in which case Cory has us all fooled...

Meadows is just so hard to get a read on in the WW games. Meadows always messes around and is never serious so it's very hard to judge, same goes for Tyrsis...

I'll try doing some science, i'm at work so if I have time i'll go over each post and share my findings. Although I don't know if sciencing will help much. Votes have been pretty unanimous so far

Lynch Meadows for now.
  • me and tyrsis have the best poker faces

we don't even look at our hands, we surprise even ourselves!
  • me and tyrsis have the best poker faces

we don't even look at our hands, we surprise even ourselves!

"Pokeher" with no hands why am I not surprised ...
  • If Cory is the seer why hasn't any WW gone after him???
  • A smart werewolf would assume priest protects him....smarter to just kill and hope to get the priest
  • If Cory is the seer why hasn't any WW gone after him???
    I had asked the priest to protect me since day 2. It worked out until he got picked off last night. If you have any doubts about me, wait until tomorrow....unless the wolves are very cheeky and want me to get lynched and leave me alive.
  • A smart werewolf would assume priest protects him....smarter to just kill and hope to get the priest
    I have found the ww!
  • Im unimportant only a villager
  • lynch meadows
  • I can't vote lol
    But I am only a villager yet dirty is set on trying to kill me .

I have no leads
  • Damnit, sorry meadows, I tried to protect you :(

Lynch meadows instead.
  • Almost forgot i was playing this.

Uhh, lynch Meadows?
  • foiled again
  • I haven't been paying attention, lynch me!
  • If I die, watch damred, ty, and dharma. All cruise control lynching. Gumshoe I would reveal anything you have seen since day 2 to try and band an alliance with who I revealed.