Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blair Wolf Project - TOWN WINS!

edited April 2014 in General
Werewolf

The basic game of Werewolf calls for simple rules and roles. Please understand this is like the second werewolf game I have ever run and I am only doing it to be a filler. So be dicks. :p

Traditional Day/Night Cycles - I will call them as we go along, and no talking during the night.

Baddies

Wolf 3/4 - There are four wolves among you and they only strike at night. Collectively they are allowed to kill one person. They are aware of each other.

Good

Priest 0/1 - The priest is allowed to move through the night and is granted the option to protect one person per night or himself. This does not mean the game can be ended via stalemate, even the holiest of priest will succumb to the wrath of the Werewolf.

Gumshoe 0/1 - This is a spin on the Vigilante, the Gumshoe will be allowed to spy once per night on any person however there is a chance he may not get it right. A 33% chance in fact. Upon his findings he may choose to share his information with the town without alerting the wolves to his identity. He should be careful though, he may get it wrong.

Jailer 1/1 - Is allowed to lock one person up through the day. This person has no action the night he is locked up, and no vote the day he is in jail.

Seer 1/1 - Is allowed to see one identity a night, no chance of failure unless killed of course.

Villagers 9/14

The Townfolk
Arson - a wolf
Cory
Damdred
Dharma
Dirty
Flazer
Gagazet
Ghosted
Loafery
Mages
Meadows
Mysticassasin
Narshe - The Priest
Osiris
Phantom
Rohan
Sci
SkyDragonX
The Joker
TMonsta
Tyrsis
VallhallaFTZ

Roles were assigned using Random.org - Messages to those will be going out here shortly.

Mod sticky plz.

THE GAME STARTS IN NIGHT

Comments