Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blair Wolf Project - TOWN WINS!

14567810»

Comments

• Lol you don't suck bad luck is all
  • Yeah, it was a tricky ww this time. Don't worry about it, Cory.
  • I tried to run the table, needed some cooperstionfrom Osiris (my first spy), but he wasn't revealing his findings to town.
  • Who was the last wolf?

I still laugh at how you guys kept killing obvious villagers. People still think I'm bad too?
  • For all your bluster ty the amount of help you are equals 0 in this thread
  • The Joker, Cory?? Completely inact all game. based on your latest list both Vall and Ty have at least once voted to lynch themselves in this thread. Dharma was in jail,leaving Damdred and myself. As far as wolves go,Loaf you shouldnt have pointed fingers at Mages,Mages you shouldnt have outed Loaf for it,and Daru,you should have let it play out even so. You are all fired :P
  • For all your bluster ty the amount of help you are equals 0 in this thread
    Hey, I'd give myself a 1/10. That's 10% helpfullness.
  • Boom i picked a wolf
  • Phantom! You are always such a shifty wolf!

The villagers that didn't give a shit all round were making it hard to pin anyone.
  • In that case, Phantom and Loaf completely threw most of us off. To me they weren't that suspicious mainly because they both voted to lynch Arson (Loaf voted Arson when votes were 3-1 in favour for Arson to be lynched, and Phantom when votes were 6-4). Have to be more careful of them next time. :p
  • yeh, this game shouldve played out. even if mages was lynched (who everyone thought was inactive) many people didnt suspect phanty or loaf. well played u two
  • had Loaf kept mages name out and mages hadnt gotten irritated Id be willing to bet we'd have taken this game
  • I was going to vote to lynch damdred today, but not one listened to what I said anything lol.
  • had Loaf kept mages name out and mages hadnt gotten irritated Id be willing to bet we'd have taken this game
    The lesson here is you are always evil. Always.
  • I was going to vote to lynch damdred today, but not one listened to what I said anything lol.
    And you woyld of killed jailer
  • Exactly Damdred. I needed that one day vote on you. Then tonight Cory was ours to kill :)
    And you woyld of killed jailer
    I was trying!

• Tyrsis never knows what he is doing in WW. Never.