Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blair Wolf Project - TOWN WINS!

Comments

• cory, y u keep saying damdred and dharma when they were the first 2 to vote arson?
  • Day ends in 4 hours-ish
  • but since zeal isn't playing not really a good candidate

also it could just be a fashion to pick me first, but I wouldnt put it past the other 2 players
    lynch flazer
  • cory, y u keep saying damdred and dharma when they were the first 2 to vote arson?
    Everything else they have done, they have done in tandem.

I am not really sure about anything except for the 4 people i posted.
    I say this on the condition I still have a home. Tornado's expected tonight. Woot Woot!
  • Well I'm not a ww i guess well see when meadows dies
    I say this on the condition I still have a home. Tornado's expected tonight. Woot Woot!
    not sure your apostrophe is needed there (expects to die in a gruesome manner)

also, are you going to kill off the inactives, regardless of role?
  • Night of protection to a person who can find inactive's that have not yet voted.
  • thejoker and mages
  • That's it?

Well I can't protect you at night but Meadows "is an villager" (they beat it out of you), but you have been spared a days lynching.

Cory, not many inactive's so the town can kill them off if they choose to.

Night 5 Begins!
  • SORRY MEADOWS!

: (
  • edited April 2014
    Love tou meadows :( please don't multi me to death
    Everything else they have done, they have done in tandem.

I am not really sure about anything except for the 4 people i posted.
    I have my reasons for voting Ty... not really a tandem but hey..
  • everyone who voted me must be a werewolf. all of you. i am the only villager. THE ONLY VILLAGER!!!!!!!!!!!
  • everyone who voted me must be a werewolf. all of you. i am the only villager. THE ONLY VILLAGER!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think meadows is onto something here. Only ww would try to kill a villager!
    Hmmm, considering you voted for her, ... Itz Jooo
    Hmmm, considering you voted for her, ... Itz Jooo
    Can't tell if stupid or ww.
  • Haha, Tys the WW!
  • meadows had me fooled :(
  • edited April 2014
    Update in the morning.
    Update in the morning.
    P.S. I lied
  • We know lol
  • You wake up to find Cory in jail.
    Day 5 has begun!
  • Whoever saved Cory - Nice job!
  • Haha, and no kill last night by wolves, well played jailer! Big middle finger iny jail cell to the wolves. Hopefully the remaining doubtful townies now know I'm for real and the people I have said are good truly are.

Any suggestions today?
  • i'll go with Mysticassassin for a third time. for some reason i just think he's bad.
  • can we like kill someone who isn't talking
  • can we like kill someone who isn't talking
    Can you?
  • lynch mages then
  • edited April 2014
    I dont get a vote, And im not sure of any baddies because I was jailed last night (not that its a bad thing because I was saved, but as of right now I'm only certain of the 4 goodies I have spied)