Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blair Wolf Project - TOWN WINS!

Comments

• lynch Phantom

I am not a wolf, I have voted to kill basicall the only wolves we have found.

If you are sure rohan is safe i'm fine with changing from that. But Phantom has been following the lynch parade a bit more than me i have led off votes people have just followed.

If you kill me basiscally one of the only free speaking people dies
  • edited April 2014
    * Dharma has fun flirting with the stunning police women that run the jail :P *

I have my hunches but stuck behind bars.... Still Stand by My Previous Votes Though :) Your all so Naive think about the logic before bandwagon voting I have told you this!! lol.
  • edited April 2014

I'm a good guy, I didn't realize it was night, I just figured everyone went inactive.
  • might ought to listen to Dharma..
  • Changing my vote Damdred for lynch. Hes been bandwagon voting this entire time.
  • i'll vote to lynch Mages
  • I started the votes its only bandwagon voting if you jump on after
  • So then we have today's lynch and tomorrow lynch. We have one more person to find. Jailor, keep the remaining wolves on their toes and either jail me or not.
  • if i were a wolf why would i vote a wolf...that's just completely absurd
  • Game over, I suck and my wolves can't play nice. Town wins!
  • Game can still go on....we don't know final wolf.
  • edited April 2014
    Wow. You realize there were other wolves alive of course, you didn't have to ragequit.
    Says the dick who can't cooperate with his team for a win and breaks a cardinal rule ww.
  • Game can still go on....we don't know final wolf.
    Nah bro, mages runs great games. Get started on his.
  • edited April 2014
    We aren't going to agree, but I respect you enough not to flame it out.
  • I've had you pegged for the fact you haven't voted and darub wasn't killing you. We can still play :(
  • Let us at least try and figure out who the final wolf is...
  • Just get started on your game bro, you run much better games. This was intended as a time filler.
  • edited April 2014
    Damdred
    Dharma
    Phantom
    The Joker
    Tyrsis
    VallhallaFTZ

1/6 chance. I'll go with the joker, I had figured that there were 2 inactiveish wolves.

I think dammy is the jailer.
  • Agreed. With Mages and Loaf revealing themselves, I also think Joker is a Wolf.
  • I was tge jailer i took a risk not jailing cory figured the wolves would look elsewhere
  • As soon as you said the words "big mistake" I knew that was code for "I'm jailer dumby"

I really wasn't getting much luck on my spies. The wolves were playing pretty quiet and letting us fight each other.
  • mages i dont know about this cardinal rule of ww

but thats basically what gives them away in the end

if wolves dont vote wolves then its pretty obvious later on who is

just because i didnt follow ur rule u go rage lol lighten up a little
  • LOL WTF...
  • Did not expect the game come to such an uhh abrupt end lol...
  • edited April 2014
    Just an observation on that screenshot --- the 3rd wolf does not have an avi :P

So Damdred :D You Sly Wolfie :P
  • edited April 2014
    Could also be phantom. Damred said he was the jailer
  • Nope i was the jailer saved cory then took a chance to let him seer but he a bad seer this time lol
  • I spied dirty. Mages was on my radar, I forgot loaf was even playing. Oh well I sucks. Special thanks to narshe for protecting me while he was alive :)